Clã Wars only for the the biggest clãs! Shame on you Wargaming!

Clã Wars

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

BrezLiva #1 Posted 08 January 2020 - 03:39 PM

Private

• Player
  • 39935 battles
  • [_UPC_] _UPC_
https://worldoftanks.eu/en/news/general-news/dawn-of-industry-announcement/ its very sad to me u has part more then 4 years in clan UPC a non competiteved clan, that every year pass and "you cut the legs to the poor clans" u give to you and the best clans one part of our lifes in this game, it's seems too me you dont give a [edited]about the smalest clans, first you brake the tyer 6 clan wars, its good thing to smaler clans and new acconts, now you take over the tyer 8 clan wars too. its seems to me like a monopoly for the "greatest"... well one more time thx a lot for the disapointment....and congratulations for the "fixed" game....... i hope tath more people join the cause to relese Clã Wars tyer 6 and 8 to give an equal opurtunity to hall clãs and players.

Turdminator #2 Posted 09 January 2020 - 03:52 PM

Private

• Player
  • 34461 battles
  • [GIFTD] GIFTD
tier 8 cw still exist, just not in this campaign. Just wait for the next normal globalmap season.

Edited by Turdminator, 09 January 2020 - 03:52 PM.

__Fluffy #3 Posted 13 January 2020 - 09:30 AM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 7297 battles
  • [DE-VI] DE-VI
Why don’t you join a “big clan” then

BrezLiva #4 Posted 13 January 2020 - 04:18 PM

Private

• Player
  • 39935 battles
  • [_UPC_] _UPC_

well __Fluffy my reasons to stay in my beloved Clã nothing have to do whit this post....  

Turdminator i hope so...... 

DuckPhobia #5 Posted 14 January 2020 - 11:55 AM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 11526 battles
  • [W0WW] W0WW

I mean my clan isn't exactly a big, but I'm not getting all bent out of shape about it. 

If you have a smaller, less competitive, less well known clan then its harder for sure but not impossible. 

You can try the following;

- Ensuring that you have 15 people committed to the campaign, this isnt easy but with 42 in your clan finding 15 shouldnt be too hard

- Ensuring you have the correct tanks to be as competitive as possible (Tech Tree tanks, not reward)

- Make friends with other clans who are in a better position than you and train with them

- Learn all you can about the tactics of the campaign to maximize your chances
- If you dont have an FC, learn yourself, devote time to it, ask other FC's for help. It is like going to the gym, no one will look down on you for wanting to FC. Nearly every FC I have met has given me great pointers. 

Last but not least, dont [edited]on forum that is probably not seen by WG and if they have, they dont care. You wanna win, you play the system. You dont fight it.

Also tagged with Clã Wars

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users