Jump to content


What the hell are those players really ?


  • Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic

necrolineage #1 Posted 08 January 2020 - 09:32 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 2076 battles
  • 8
  • Member since:
    01-22-2012

I find WOT more and more boring… Not because of the game but because of a more and more large part of the players!

 

In 9/10 battles i have the choice to play with campers who don't move till the end of battle when they are forced to fight at 1 against 5 or with players who move stupidly showing their side or back to the enemies thinking they are alone on the map and don't known anything about the spot and hide. Then you have also the "luck" to play with people who make 4 or 5 kills in a battle but don't care about teamates and are big champions of opportunity and "kill steal" but loose battles because they are the last on the map and have to fight against 8 or 10 opponents.

Sometime i hope that 1 day i can play this game solo against bots. It's gonna be more funny than playing it actually!



Balc0ra #2 Posted 08 January 2020 - 09:38 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 74936 battles
  • 21,619
  • [WALL] WALL
  • Member since:
    07-10-2012
Be honest now. Do you do just above 1 shot of damage pr game because of your teammates every single game? Or because of mistakes you do too?

necrolineage #3 Posted 08 January 2020 - 09:49 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 2076 battles
  • 8
  • Member since:
    01-22-2012

Who don't make mistakes honestly ? We are humans. But i don't stay all the battle on the same place waiting i don't known what Sometime i don't hesitate to sacrifice my tank to spot a TD and help the team to kill him. This is not much rewarded by the game system but if this help the team to win the battle then i do it. Most of the time i play scouts because i like this style of play (active when i have the opportunity but most of the time passive. This is why i don't shot mush but i spot 2/3 of the enemy team and make a lot of pts like this when my teamates can read a minimap).

But sometime… hmmm… no… almost every time…;) i'm wondering if players look the minimap. I don't count anymore how much times i see a player trying to shoot a tank 1km away hiden behind a rock when he have a enemy tank 100m away of him and showing is side... Then this same tank come in is back and kill him with 2 shells... Yes i make mistakes but surelly not such ones.


Edited by necrolineage, 08 January 2020 - 10:03 PM.


unhappy_bunny #4 Posted 08 January 2020 - 10:10 PM

    Colonel

  • Moderator
  • 20502 battles
  • 3,920
  • [-OC-] -OC-
  • Member since:
    08-01-2012

Considering the tiers you seem to be playing at, I would guess the teams are not as bad as you make out, and that maybe you are playing at too high a tier for your experience.

 



divsmo #5 Posted 08 January 2020 - 10:15 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 38358 battles
  • 693
  • [BEXF] BEXF
  • Member since:
    07-08-2012

View Postnecrolineage, on 08 January 2020 - 08:49 PM, said:

Who don't make mistakes honestly ? We are humans. But i don't stay all the battle on the same place waiting i don't known what Sometime i don't hesitate to sacrifice my tank to spot a TD and help the team to kill him. This is not much rewarded by the game system but if this help the team to win the battle then i do it. Most of the time i play scouts because i like this style of play (active when i have the opportunity but most of the time passive. This is why i don't shot mush but i spot 2/3 of the enemy team and make a lot of pts like this when my teamates can read a minimap).

But sometime… hmmm… no… almost every time…;) i'm wondering if players look the minimap. I don't count anymore how much times i see a player trying to shoot a tank 1km away hiden behind a rock when he have a enemy tank 100m away of him and showing is side... Then this same tank come in is back and kill him with 2 shells... Yes i make mistakes but surelly not such ones.

Your average detected is 0.93tanks per game so quite a long way from 2/3rds of the enemy team. The only constant factor in your games is yourself so you can't go around blaming the teams when you aren't even carrying your own weight. I play mostly lights as well and am far from a great player but i'll always start with trying to improve my own performance before i blame anyone else for it.



ThorgrimBrenadim #6 Posted 08 January 2020 - 10:23 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 35557 battles
  • 727
  • Member since:
    06-22-2012

I have to agree with unhappy__bunny on this one you have one Top Gun, 3 High Caliber and 2 Confederate medals and play mainly tier 7-8. You are really struggling so drop down to tier 4-6 but try mainly tier 5 first to see if you can hold your own. Start by aiming to do your tanks Hit Points in damage to the enemy and watch youtube for how to play the tanks you are playing.

Players such as Skill4ltu, Quickybaby, Lemmingrush  to name just 3 will really help you improve if you take on board what they say in the video's.

 

It will take some games to see an improvement but you will improve and can then move up tiers slowly. You do not need to rush up the tiers there are some great tanks from tier 4 onwards to suit most if not all play styles. It can be a lot less stressful at mid tiers as well.

 

So good luck, don't get disheartened it is only a game and you will improve.

 

Another point imo you are playing too many heavy's try playing TD's and mediums there is less pressure on you to perform you are not right at the front and can learn from watching others, see what they do that works and what does not.

Sorry a second edit are you researching modules with free XP as some tanks play like a legless donkey till they have certain or all modules researched ? Also at absolute min start with 75% trained crews they suck still but less than 50% crews. Lastly you can look at moving crews but learn how and/or ask before doing it for advice.


Edited by ThorgrimBrenadim, 08 January 2020 - 10:29 PM.


Ratriq #7 Posted 08 January 2020 - 10:26 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 6419 battles
  • 606
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    07-07-2013
As everyone else has already mentioned, I feel like you might be over-exaggerating right now. While I'm not the one who often talks about other players stats, but if you are going to start complaining about your own team, make sure you at least have "carried your own weight" before doing so.

Since looking at your most recent stats at wotlabs, the only tank you've got an "above-average" wn8 in is a tier 3 tank and almost every tank you've got on your record is either red or plain dark tomato red.
I get that you can be annoyed by your team, but before you actually start complaining about them, make sure you've done your part in the battle like doing as much dmg as your own tanks hp, in other words, "carried your own weight".
While I might sound a bit harsh, you clearly don't, in most of your battles.

Bracciano_gatto #8 Posted 08 January 2020 - 10:28 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 3159 battles
  • 425
  • Member since:
    09-07-2018

Sacrificing your tank to spot a TD as you say only means your tank died: generally not helpful.

Hitting the reds more than once per game will greatly improve your team's chances.

I'd suggest tier 5 or 6, Russian heavies or mediums as they are more forgiving, to reacquaint yourself with the basics of the game.

 

Good luck out there !


Edited by Bracciano_gatto, 08 January 2020 - 10:29 PM.


necrolineage #9 Posted 08 January 2020 - 10:31 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 2076 battles
  • 8
  • Member since:
    01-22-2012

divsmo, on 08 January 2020 - 10:15 PM, said:

Your average detected is 0.93tanks per game so quite a long way from 2/3rds of the enemy team. The only constant factor in your games is yourself so you can't go around blaming the teams when you aren't even carrying your own weight. I play mostly lights as well and am far from a great player but i'll always start with trying to improve my own performance before i blame anyone else for it.


Depend of what i'm playing. From 2012 till 2015 i played almost only heavy tanks. Then i take a pause till end of 2019. Now i play mostly light tanks and if you're a stats reader just look the results with light tanks and the results in 2019. To unhappy_bunny : my best results is when i play in T7-8 tanks and the mistakes i see in others players is when i play T4-6 battles or when i play with T9-10 tanks in my team. Thus Tiers have not much to do with that. I see some players in T6 tanks playing 10 times better than other players in T9 or 10...



necrolineage #10 Posted 08 January 2020 - 10:44 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 2076 battles
  • 8
  • Member since:
    01-22-2012

View PostThorgrimBrenadim, on 08 January 2020 - 10:23 PM, said:

I have to agree with unhappy__bunny on this one you have one Top Gun, 3 High Caliber and 2 Confederate medals and play mainly tier 7-8. You are really struggling so drop down to tier 4-6 but try mainly tier 5 first to see if you can hold your own. Start by aiming to do your tanks Hit Points in damage to the enemy and watch youtube for how to play the tanks you are playing.

Players such as Skill4ltu, Quickybaby, Lemmingrush  to name just 3 will really help you improve if you take on board what they say in the video's.

 

It will take some games to see an improvement but you will improve and can then move up tiers slowly. You do not need to rush up the tiers there are some great tanks from tier 4 onwards to suit most if not all play styles. It can be a lot less stressful at mid tiers as well.

 

So good luck, don't get disheartened it is only a game and you will improve.

 

Another point imo you are playing too many heavy's try playing TD's and mediums there is less pressure on you to perform you are not right at the front and can learn from watching others, see what they do that works and what does not.

Sorry a second edit are you researching modules with free XP as some tanks play like a legless donkey till they have certain or all modules researched ? Also at absolute min start with 75% trained crews they suck still but less than 50% crews. Lastly you can look at moving crews but learn how and/or ask before doing it for advice.


Lol i make my best results when i play T7-8 tanks. My stats are weak because i try a little bit of all in T3-6 and it is in those battles i have the worst results because in the 5 first minutes 1/2 of my team is killed and yes i can shot only once before the enemy shoot me at 4 or 5 against one. Really why loosing my time in a lost battle when everyone is flanked and killed one by one ? Ho yes… I can hide in a corner of the map for 10 minutes, have 3 kills because of enemy players not looking the minimap and falling in a obvious trap but… where is the fun with that ? Better to have bad stats and good and funny battles even if this is 1 time on 10, unfortunatelly.


Edited by necrolineage, 08 January 2020 - 10:46 PM.


divsmo #11 Posted 08 January 2020 - 10:44 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 38358 battles
  • 693
  • [BEXF] BEXF
  • Member since:
    07-08-2012

View Postnecrolineage, on 08 January 2020 - 09:31 PM, said:


Depend of what i'm playing. From 2012 till 2015 i played almost only heavy tanks. Then i take a pause till end of 2019. Now i play mostly light tanks and if you're a stats reader just look the results with light tanks and the results in 2019. To unhappy_bunny : my best results is when i play in T7-8 tanks and the mistakes i see in others players is when i play T4-6 battles or when i play with T9-10 tanks in my team. Thus Tiers have not much to do with that. I see some players in T6 tanks playing 10 times better than other players in T9 or 10...

I did check your 7s you have the amx 13-57 which is for me one of the best lights at tier 7 in the game, you're only dealing 341 damage and spotting 510 per game which isn't anywhere near enough to be having a positive impact on the outcome of battles.

As others have said for someone with your number of battles you could benefit from dropping down a few tiers and learning the basics. Youtube is a good starting point and if you want to play lights pick yourself up a luchs at tier 4 and a t50 or leopard at 5 as for me they are the most fun tanks in the lower tiers for learning light tank gameplay.



Ratriq #12 Posted 08 January 2020 - 10:46 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 6419 battles
  • 606
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    07-07-2013

View Postnecrolineage, on 08 January 2020 - 09:31 PM, said:

my best results is when i play in T7-8 tanks

Man, I really don't want to be this guy but cmon.
Every single t8 you own is tomato red in wn8. The Renegade which is actually a new tank and which is probably the most "accurate" recent performance of you got a wn8 of 131. Average dmg of 500.

Spoiler


Just accept you're not as of yet very good at this game, it's perfectly acceptable, I'm not shaming you, but the faster you accept that you have a lot to learn, the faster you'll improve. 
You have only played 1,7k battles after all. Even myself who have played over 6k battles as of right now is just now starting to get a hang of the basics of this game. :)


Edited by Ratriq, 08 January 2020 - 10:51 PM.


apaleytos #13 Posted 08 January 2020 - 11:03 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 17104 battles
  • 553
  • Member since:
    06-26-2012

People camp because they are other lazy or dont know how to advance/react.

There is no thing like "kill steal" in WoT,we call it "kill securing" :trollface:,because even 1hp tanks are a threat..

 

We carry and be carried in this game.You have low battle count,playing since 2012 doesnt say anything.I returned to WoT some days ago and trying to get used to things like maps etc. Just have fun and stop raging about teams.If you have worse WR than usual for the day,just take a break or stop playing.Somedays you can win 10 games is a row,other lose 10 games ina row. When you start to perform better and play more competitive tanks your WR will rise and probably your enjoyment.

 



necrolineage #14 Posted 08 January 2020 - 11:14 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 2076 battles
  • 8
  • Member since:
    01-22-2012
I like very much your spoiler

View PostRatriq, on 08 January 2020 - 10:46 PM, said:

Man, I really don't want to be this guy but cmon.
Every single t8 you own is tomato red in wn8. The Renegade which is actually a new tank and which is probably the most "accurate" recent performance of you got a wn8 of 131. Average dmg of 500.

Spoiler


Just accept you're not as of yet very good at this game, it's perfectly acceptable, I'm not shaming you. But you have only played 1,7k battles. Even myself who have played over 6k battles as of right now is just now starting to get a hang of the basics of this game. :)


I like very much your spoiler. Ok… as i say before i play mostly scouts… Lets see your spoiler :

- VK 100.01 P : still playing because it's a fun tank even if 2/3 of the battles are against T9-10 enemies and the stats are not so bad when i have to play against tanks who kill me with 2 shells even if i'm good angled, blablabla, WG propaganda, blablabla...

- Caernarvon AX : very good turret but paper tank on every other part. Weak canon and bad dps. Ho yes you can shot often, but for no damages against most of T8-10 tanks. Unfortunatelly this tank don't generate a fear MM and most of the battles you're playing against T9-10. Have only 1 time fun with this tank : when during 12 minutes enemies shooted my turret for 0 damages. Tank selled, no more played.

- IS-3 : it's like every player known where to shoot at this tank. In 38 battles i have never played at top tier, alway played against T9-10 tanks. Boring, tank selled, no more played.

- T32 : Very fun tank even is my stats are bad… mostly because i'm the primary target of artillery but i don't care.

- T26E4 : same as Caernarvon AX with a little better gun but much slower and larger, playing a heavy tank in a medium armor is not very fun. Good money maker but boring gameplay. Selled, no more played.

- Renegade : The most boring tank i have ever played. Slow, big, multiple waekspots, bad accuracy. Selled, no more played

- T92 : probably the worst scout i have played. Good camouflage but that's all. Alway playing against T9-10, never in the top tier. Canon reload abysmal for a scout. Some T10 heavy tanks reload faster… Selled, no more played.

- StrvS1 : was wondering how it is to play a TD with different modes. Boring like hell really not my style. Selled, no more played.

 

Thus… From YOUR spoiler, i play only 2 tanks from the 8 you're showing. It's so easy to show stats from your point of vue only but… Where are the other tanks i really play ? Disapeared ? Abracadabra!

 
it's so easy to show stats from your point of view
 
it's so easy to show stats from your point 
22:20 Added after 5 minute

View Postapaleytos, on 08 January 2020 - 11:03 PM, said:

People camp because they are other lazy or dont know how to advance/react.

There is no thing like "kill steal" in WoT,we call it "kill securing" :trollface:,because even 1hp tanks are a threat..

 

We carry and be carried in this game.You have low battle count,playing since 2012 doesnt say anything.I returned to WoT some days ago and trying to get used to things like maps etc. Just have fun and stop raging about teams.If you have worse WR than usual for the day,just take a break or stop playing.Somedays you can win 10 games is a row,other lose 10 games ina row. When you start to perform better and play more competitive tanks your WR will rise and probably your enjoyment.

 

That's true too. I play only to make my 1st battle bonus because i don't have much time. Some days i do that in less than 1 hour because everything is fine. Teamates shoot and kill the tanks i spot, move and don't camp and so forth… But other days i can play all the night and have not make all the tanks bonuses because of battles lost and lost and lost with 5 or 6 teamates killed in the first 2 minutes and 0 kills on our side. But the last situation occur much more those days.



AngelofAwe #15 Posted 08 January 2020 - 11:30 PM

    Lieutenant Сolonel

  • WGL PRO Player
  • 41795 battles
  • 3,253
  • [IDEAL] IDEAL
  • Member since:
    12-24-2011
These other forumites are being polite but it doesn't seem you like will listen to their hints and kind advice so I'll be more "rude" by being straightforward here.

Your teams are not the problem and your teams are not making the mistakes.
You are.

You do not "spot the mistakes the team make" because frankly you're nowhere near good enough to know how one should play the game correctly and therefore you are completely unable to judge if others play well or not.
Neither do you have the experience (battle count) to know even the basics of the game such as the different tanks, their strengths and weaknesses, the armor and penetration mechanics, the maps and the positions on those maps.

You are a fish on dry land, especially if you try to play higher tiers as most players there are not only far better than you but also have 10 or 20 times your battle count.
You need to practice at lower tiers in order to build up your basic knowledge among less experienced players such as yourself, currently you are a liability to your team and that is why you struggle to win. Your team is carrying dead weight. 

divsmo #16 Posted 08 January 2020 - 11:31 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 38358 battles
  • 693
  • [BEXF] BEXF
  • Member since:
    07-08-2012

View Postnecrolineage, on 08 January 2020 - 10:14 PM, said:

I like very much your spoiler


I like very much your spoiler. Ok… as i say before i play mostly scouts… Lets see your spoiler :

- VK 100.01 P : still playing because it's a fun tank even if 2/3 of the battles are against T9-10 enemies and the stats are not so bad when i have to play against tanks who kill me with 2 shells even if i'm good angled, blablabla, WG propaganda, blablabla...

- Caernarvon AX : very good turret but paper tank on every other part. Weak canon and bad dps. Ho yes you can shot often, but for no damages against most of T8-10 tanks. Unfortunatelly this tank don't generate a fear MM and most of the battles you're playing against T9-10. Have only 1 time fun with this tank : when during 12 minutes enemies shooted my turret for 0 damages. Tank selled, no more played.

- IS-3 : it's like every player known where to shoot at this tank. In 38 battles i have never played at top tier, alway played against T9-10 tanks. Boring, tank selled, no more played.

- T32 : Very fun tank even is my stats are bad… mostly because i'm the primary target of artillery but i don't care.

- T26E4 : same as Caernarvon AX with a little better gun but much slower and larger, playing a heavy tank in a medium armor is not very fun. Good money maker but boring gameplay. Selled, no more played.

- Renegade : The most boring tank i have ever played. Slow, big, multiple waekspots, bad accuracy. Selled, no more played

- T92 : probably the worst scout i have played. Good camouflage but that's all. Alway playing against T9-10, never in the top tier. Canon reload abysmal for a scout. Some T10 heavy tanks reload faster… Selled, no more played.

- StrvS1 : was wondering how it is to play a TD with different modes. Boring like hell really not my style. Selled, no more played.

 

Thus… From YOUR spoiler, i play only 2 tanks from the 8 you're showing. It's so easy to show stats from your point of vue only but… Where are the other tanks i really play ? Disapeared ? Abracadabra!

 
it's so easy to show stats from your point of view
 
it's so easy to show stats from your point 
22:20 Added after 5 minute

That's true too. I play only to make my 1st battle bonus because i don't have much time. Some days i do that in less than 1 hour because everything is fine. Teamates shoot and kill the tanks i spot, move and don't camp and so forth… But other days i can play all the night and have not make all the tanks bonuses because of battles lost and lost and lost with 5 or 6 teamates killed in the first 2 minutes and 0 kills on our side. But the last situation occur much more those days.

Care to explain the amx13-57 then? As your stats in that are no better than any of the heavies you've spiken about there.....



Ratriq #17 Posted 08 January 2020 - 11:34 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 6419 battles
  • 606
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    07-07-2013

View Postnecrolineage, on 08 January 2020 - 10:14 PM, said:

I like very much your spoiler


I like very much your spoiler. Ok… as i say before i play mostly scouts… Lets see your spoiler :

- VK 100.01 P : still playing because it's a fun tank even if 2/3 of the battles are against T9-10 enemies and the stats are not so bad when i have to play against tanks who kill me with 2 shells even if i'm good angled, blablabla, WG propaganda, blablabla...

- Caernarvon AX : very good turret but paper tank on every other part. Weak canon and bad dps. Ho yes you can shot often, but for no damages against most of T8-10 tanks. Unfortunatelly this tank don't generate a fear MM and most of the battles you're playing against T9-10. Have only 1 time fun with this tank : when during 12 minutes enemies shooted my turret for 0 damages. Tank selled, no more played.

- IS-3 : it's like every player known where to shoot at this tank. In 38 battles i have never played at top tier, alway played against T9-10 tanks. Boring, tank selled, no more played.

- T32 : Very fun tank even is my stats are bad… mostly because i'm the primary target of artillery but i don't care.

- T26E4 : same as Caernarvon AX with a little better gun but much slower and larger, playing a heavy tank in a medium armor is not very fun. Good money maker but boring gameplay. Selled, no more played.

- Renegade : The most boring tank i have ever played. Slow, big, multiple waekspots, bad accuracy. Selled, no more played

- T92 : probably the worst scout i have played. Good camouflage but that's all. Alway playing against T9-10, never in the top tier. Canon reload abysmal for a scout. Some T10 heavy tanks reload faster… Selled, no more played.

- StrvS1 : was wondering how it is to play a TD with different modes. Boring like hell really not my style. Selled, no more played.

 

Thus… From YOUR spoiler, i play only 2 tanks from the 8 you're showing. It's so easy to show stats from your point of vue only but… Where are the other tanks i really play ? Disapeared ? Abracadabra!

 
it's so easy to show stats from your point of view
 
it's so easy to show stats from your point 

Are we really gonna have to go over this? I'm honestly trying to help you.
A good player will make any kind of tank work since playing a tank is not all about having a good tank, skill is also very important, map awareness, how to sidescrape, how to hide weakspots, etc.
A good player can make almost any tank seem OP if played right, a bad player can make even the OP tanks seem utterly shite.

While I'm not going to go over all the tanks you just listed since I don't want to go on with this forever I am going to bring up the VK 100 since that's a tank I actually know some about since I've had to grind through it for the Maus.

By many, this tank is actually considered to be really good, some even think it's OP. It's one of the most armored tanks tier vs tier and it almost got the armor of the Maus which is a tier X tank and is most armored tank in the game.
I'm sorry to tell you this but if you can't make this tank work, it's your own fault since it still has more armor than many tier 10s. If you actually manage to get killed by two shots, you are honestly doing something terribly wrong.


I didn't want to show all  of your tanks either so the list didn't become too long, I simply only showed you all of your tier 8s since you did say you performed well in them, but if you are honestly asking me to show the whole list, here's all of your tier 7s:
 

Spoiler


Is it really any better now?
Again, I can't help you if your not willing to accept that you are not honestly a very good player, the faster you accept it, the faster you'll realize your mistakes and improve.
 


Edited by Ratriq, 08 January 2020 - 11:43 PM.


necrolineage #18 Posted 08 January 2020 - 11:47 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 2076 battles
  • 8
  • Member since:
    01-22-2012

View Postdivsmo, on 08 January 2020 - 11:31 PM, said:

Care to explain the amx13-57 then? As your stats in that are no better than any of the heavies you've spiken about there.....

 

So fun to see how everybody here look at the sacro saint stats to explain everything. You can play very well in one battle, spot almost all the enemy team and kill some of them. Then in the ten next battles you spot only 2 tanks on the left flank and your team loose 6 tanks on the right flank and your stats are horribles. Stats mean nothing guys.



malachi6 #19 Posted 08 January 2020 - 11:54 PM

    Brigadier

  • Player
  • 51289 battles
  • 4,387
  • Member since:
    04-14-2011

View Postnecrolineage, on 08 January 2020 - 09:49 PM, said:

Who don't make mistakes honestly ? We are humans. But i don't stay all the battle on the same place waiting i don't known what Sometime i don't hesitate to sacrifice my tank to spot a TD and help the team to kill him. This is not much rewarded by the game system but if this help the team to win the battle then i do it. Most of the time i play scouts because i like this style of play (active when i have the opportunity but most of the time passive. This is why i don't shot mush but i spot 2/3 of the enemy team and make a lot of pts like this when my teamates can read a minimap).

But sometime… hmmm… no… almost every time…;) i'm wondering if players look the minimap. I don't count anymore how much times i see a player trying to shoot a tank 1km away hiden behind a rock when he have a enemy tank 100m away of him and showing is side... Then this same tank come in is back and kill him with 2 shells... Yes i make mistakes but surelly not such ones.

 

You allow yourself mistakes and not others.  That is very.... biased of you.

 

Have you never seriously stopped and considered what you are doing wrong?  Your win rate and average damage for your tier suggest you are doing something wrong.  Maybe being too aggressive at the start.  This is a game that rewards cautious play at the start.

 

Stats are not the be-all and end-all.  Indeed, without subtext, stats are irrelevant.  However, you state you play aggressively and expect your teams to support such play.  Experience should start teaching you, this does not always apply and that you should modify your opening gambits.

 

Expecting people to play the way you want denies the fact that people are not you.  You have to adapt to the game you are playing not expect everybody to adapt to you.


Edited by malachi6, 08 January 2020 - 11:57 PM.


Ratriq #20 Posted 08 January 2020 - 11:56 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 6419 battles
  • 606
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    07-07-2013

View Postnecrolineage, on 08 January 2020 - 10:47 PM, said:

So fun to see how everybody here look at the sacro saint stats to explain everything. You can play very well in one battle, spot almost all the enemy team and kill some of them. Then in the ten next battles you spot only 2 tanks on the left flank and your team loose 6 tanks on the right flank and your stats are horribles. Stats mean nothing guys.

Bud, your really not making this easy.
Yes, you can have amazing ace tanker games where you manage to do 6k dmg and all that but it doesn't matter if you aren't able to do the same in the other battles too. These stats show you what you are able to accomplish in every game, on average.

If stats don't matter, how come all these great players always have great win rate and great stats then? How come all these bad player also have bad stats?

Yes, sometimes it can actually be the teams fault you lose since sometimes the team literally is getting so outplayed so hard in the start that even a super unicum can't carry games like that. But we all experience these games, your not the only one, we all get losing streaks, we all sometimes have amazing games, but it doesn't make us amazing players.
 






1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users