• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Bad_Dose #1 Posted 09 January 2020 - 02:03 AM

Private

• Player
  • 3205 battles
  • [AR-SN] AR-SN

hi all...

all go strait in. in the last 2 years WG showed us that they are capable of doing good game modes. so am suggesting why not working on a game mode that goes deeper in the tanks. like 2 players playing in one tank one of them driving the other doing the gun and shooting this will be very exacting experience for us to be able to play from inside the tank... i think it want be that hard to make this possible if thy start working on it now it cold be done in the next Christmas.. WG plz make this happen...

and one more thing that might improve the game in regular battles why not adding commander role and give it to the highest wr player and he can use the mini map to put marks and lines and form a plan. i mean the first 30 secs are wasted so if a commander drew a plan it will help alot cuz new players are lost most of the time and this will help them to improve in a very short time... and by using 5 colors he can give each tank type a role in the battle....

regards...

1ucky #2 Posted 09 January 2020 - 02:52 AM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 89475 battles
  • [THRIL] THRIL

Sounds deserving of the title, but that's not WoT.

You can call it game mode of course, but it would make for a whole new game.

Bad_Dose #3 Posted 09 January 2020 - 03:09 AM

Private

• Player
  • 3205 battles
  • [AR-SN] AR-SN
sure y not a new game from WG.. the can cuz thy have almost all the  tanks models.. but its possible for a game mode starting with 4 or 5 tanks and adding more every month or tow 

Cobra6 #4 Posted 09 January 2020 - 08:45 AM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 16562 battles
  • [RGT] RGT

I think that the person driving, would get bored pretty fast.

Cobra 6

Homer_J #5 Posted 09 January 2020 - 10:13 AM

Field Marshal

• 33127 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

We had this in Red Orchestra, anyone remember that game?

Every tank had several positions which could be played by individual players.  In reality it was pretty boring being the driver when your gunner wanted to camp and not so much fun being a gunner if your driver wanted to race around the battlefield and no point being MG gunner if there were no infantry.  So you jumped in a tank and drove off as quick as you could to have it to yourself.  Then they added AI team mates who would also jump in the tank and drive off so they could have it to themselves.  Or worse they would jump in your tank while you were lining up a shot and drive off.

BQBD #6 Posted 09 January 2020 - 10:25 AM

Corporal

• Player
  • 16116 battles

View PostBad_Dose, on 09 January 2020 - 02:03 AM, said:

hi all...

all go strait in. in the last 2 years WG showed us that they are capable of doing good game modes. so am suggesting why not working on a game mode that goes deeper in the tanks. like 2 players playing in one tank one of them driving the other doing the gun and shooting this will be very exacting experience for us to be able to play from inside the tank... i think it want be that hard to make this possible if thy start working on it now it cold be done in the next Christmas.. WG plz make this happen...

and one more thing that might improve the game in regular battles why not adding commander role and give it to the highest wr player and he can use the mini map to put marks and lines and form a plan. i mean the first 30 secs are wasted so if a commander drew a plan it will help alot cuz new players are lost most of the time and this will help them to improve in a very short time... and by using 5 colors he can give each tank type a role in the battle....

regards...

There is this game called Battlefield that offers functionality you propose here. It includes tanks and other war machines. 

Might want to check it out.

Bad_Dose #7 Posted 09 January 2020 - 03:34 PM

Private

• Player
  • 3205 battles
  • [AR-SN] AR-SN

well the driver wont be that boring if he would be responsible for the defensive system like smoking and blocking damage. if i would do this ill set two missions for each player and that is cuze   damage and block damage and force players to work on both... there is so many ways to make that possible... 

Also tagged with Game Mod

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users