Ban for chat,and penalty for inaction/bot

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5 replies to this topic

Furija111 #1 Posted 09 January 2020 - 06:43 AM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 16619 battles
I'm curious to see when moderators and staff will penalize players who insult players who are not active in combat. This issue bothers me because on several occasions I get the chance to get ban on chat, and the person the whole team reported for inaction still plays, still provokes others with their game, but regardless of all reports, such person does not get ban . Interestingly, such players are really bad, most of them have between 1000 and 3000 battles, all purchased premium tanks and at least two or three tierX tanks. So they bought the experience as well. By all this I see that the chat rule is also written to prevent offending those who provoke their game with the other 14 players in the team, because good consumers and all members of the WoT staff such players are very important because they fund their salaries, servers and more. , and not ordinary enthusiasts who want to progress through this game, so their maximum is to buy 30 days of premium.
I got a ban chat for 7 days, it is neither the first nor the last, but since I know who May reported, I am bothered by the fact that I have played with the same player 4 times in the same team, in the past three days. In all the battles, he was reported as "inactive / bot", but he is still playing, the last game I offended him, and I have a ban for 7 days, and he still plays freely and enjoys provoking his game because he has been picking up everything WOT sells.
By when, and where the sporting spirit is. In the sporting spirit, players eager to prove themselves win, in the WOT sporting spirit, cowards win without any skill.

NUKLEAR_SLUG #2 Posted 09 January 2020 - 07:53 AM

Major General

• Player
  • 35288 battles
  • [FISHY] FISHY
Good news! The solution to your problem is simple.

Turn off chat since you're apparently incapable of operating like a functional adult.

wsatnutter #3 Posted 09 January 2020 - 08:18 AM

General

• Beta Tester
  • 26718 battles
  • [WSAT] WSAT
as above grow up and don't be that petulant child

Cobra6 #4 Posted 09 January 2020 - 08:39 AM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 16562 battles
  • [RGT] RGT

Don't insult other people in chat. Just silently report them for inaction/bot and get on with your life.

Cobra 6

Quint_Gen #5 Posted 09 January 2020 - 09:00 AM

Corporal

• Player
  • 18991 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

View PostFurija111, on 09 January 2020 - 06:43 AM, said:

I'm curious to see when moderators and staff will penalize players who insult players who are not active in combat. This issue bothers me because on several occasions I get the chance to get ban on chat, and the person the whole team reported for inaction still plays, still provokes others with their game, but regardless of all reports, such person does not get ban . Interestingly, such players are really bad, most of them have between 1000 and 3000 battles, all purchased premium tanks and at least two or three tierX tanks. So they bought the experience as well. By all this I see that the chat rule is also written to prevent offending those who provoke their game with the other 14 players in the team, because good consumers and all members of the WoT staff such players are very important because they fund their salaries, servers and more. , and not ordinary enthusiasts who want to progress through this game, so their maximum is to buy 30 days of premium.
I got a ban chat for 7 days, it is neither the first nor the last, but since I know who May reported, I am bothered by the fact that I have played with the same player 4 times in the same team, in the past three days. In all the battles, he was reported as "inactive / bot", but he is still playing, the last game I offended him, and I have a ban for 7 days, and he still plays freely and enjoys provoking his game because he has been picking up everything WOT sells.
By when, and where the sporting spirit is. In the sporting spirit, players eager to prove themselves win, in the WOT sporting spirit, cowards win without any skill.

I'm very pleased to see that WG actually do apply chat bans. TBH there is so much toxic chat that I am sure you have to abuse other players a lot and severely to get banned.

The trouble with "inaction/bot" reporting is that people use it to report players who play their tanks in the "wrong" way. And by "wrong" I mean not the way the reporting player thinks they should have played it. Add to that the fact that lots of players don't look at how their team are playing until they are killed it's quite easy to get reported for being a bot if you play agressively for the first 2 minutes, give and receive damage and then pull back because you are low on hp. As a result there are lots of false reports. I doubt WG ban anyone for "inaction/bot" because they don't have reliable data to use. It would be good if players reserved that particular report button for genuine inaction or bot behavior - and by bot I mean a tank controlled by a computer rather than a player just playing in a way that you think is bad.

My advice: like the others I think you should use chat like an adult. I also think you need to look at your own play and try to improve rather than worrying about what the rest of the team is doing.

Homer_J #6 Posted 09 January 2020 - 09:55 AM

Field Marshal

• 33157 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

OP, since you are so concerned with rules I suggest you read them.

Thread closed due to discussion of in game sanctions.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users