Jump to content


Buff VK45.02 A please!

VK. HEAVYS

  • Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

Presnicz #1 Posted 09 January 2020 - 11:17 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 756 battles
  • 1
  • [3CSLT] 3CSLT
  • Member since:
    01-21-2017
Its beatiful tank with armour but its paper and i need to buff it please because its horrible now and i remember on my old account this tank can do something but today its nothing

Edited by Desyatnik_Pansy, 09 January 2020 - 11:43 PM.
Removed full caps title and changed the "nerfs" to "buffs", as that's what the OP Appears to mean.


GodTank2 #2 Posted 09 January 2020 - 11:17 PM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 8948 battles
  • 289
  • [RF_] RF_
  • Member since:
    12-14-2012
you mean buff?

We_Just_Dinged_Em #3 Posted 09 January 2020 - 11:20 PM

    Captain

  • Clan Commander
  • 18596 battles
  • 2,025
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    10-12-2010

View PostGodTank2, on 09 January 2020 - 10:17 PM, said:

you mean buff?


lel 



NekoPuffer_PPP #4 Posted 09 January 2020 - 11:20 PM

    Brigadier

  • Player
  • 35376 battles
  • 4,337
  • [VRTC] VRTC
  • Member since:
    09-13-2013
It's a heavy-medium hybrid. Play it like a medium tank, not like a heavy tank. I played it not too long ago and it was decent.

Edited by NekoPuffer_PPP, 09 January 2020 - 11:21 PM.


MeetriX #5 Posted 09 January 2020 - 11:27 PM

    Brigadier

  • Player
  • 24895 battles
  • 4,163
  • [_ACE] _ACE
  • Member since:
    08-12-2012

View PostGodTank2, on 09 January 2020 - 11:17 PM, said:

you mean buff?

Impossible. You can't even use that word in a same sentence with a German tank.



24doom24 #6 Posted 09 January 2020 - 11:31 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 8888 battles
  • 852
  • [WW3] WW3
  • Member since:
    10-20-2012

View PostMeetriX, on 09 January 2020 - 10:27 PM, said:

Impossible. You can't even use that word in a same sentence with a German tank.

[Edited] 

[Edited]

 

Bro I keep trying it won't let me.


Edited by 24doom24, 09 January 2020 - 11:31 PM.


barison1 #7 Posted 09 January 2020 - 11:32 PM

    Major

  • Player
  • 45071 battles
  • 2,508
  • [-GLO-] -GLO-
  • Member since:
    01-14-2012
have you tried not rushing tiers and actually trying to learn to game at lower tiers? 1-2 shot per game of damage in most tanks isnt exactly great

Desyatnik_Pansy #8 Posted 09 January 2020 - 11:46 PM

    Bartender

  • Moderator
  • 18776 battles
  • 27,133
  • [-GLO-] -GLO-
  • Member since:
    04-19-2013

Since this is your first post, I've went ahead and been a nice Pansy and fixed your title. Please try not to post with full caps again, as a new poster I'd recommend making sure you have a look at the Forum Rules that I've linked below:

http://forum.worldoftanks.eu/index.php?/forum-35/announcement-124-forum-rules/

 

I also went ahead and swapped the "nerfs" to "buffs", since that's what it appears to mean. If you're unhappy about that feel free to edit them back yourself, though tbh, it'd be confusing to do so.

 

All that aside, I'm gonna have to agree with what Baru said above. I wouldn't recommend rushing up the tiers early on, even if you have experience on a previous account. Additionally, the VK 45.02 A Is more of a Heavium, a Medium/Heavy hybrid. Henceforth, it's better played as such rather than as a conventional Heavy.



1ucky #9 Posted 10 January 2020 - 12:48 AM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 89433 battles
  • 1,658
  • Member since:
    11-05-2013

It's a good tank I'd say, but it's not noob-proof / OP.

Need to drive more carefully than you would if you had OP armor.



Tilly042 #10 Posted 10 January 2020 - 12:45 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 36255 battles
  • 327
  • Member since:
    09-08-2012

View PostDesyatnik_Pansy, on 09 January 2020 - 10:46 PM, said:

Since this is your first post, I've went ahead and been a nice Pansy and fixed your title. Please try not to post with full caps again, as a new poster I'd recommend making sure you have a look at the Forum Rules that I've linked below:

http://forum.worldoftanks.eu/index.php?/forum-35/announcement-124-forum-rules/

 

I also went ahead and swapped the "nerfs" to "buffs", since that's what it appears to mean. If you're unhappy about that feel free to edit them back yourself, though tbh, it'd be confusing to do so.

 

All that aside, I'm gonna have to agree with what Baru said above. I wouldn't recommend rushing up the tiers early on, even if you have experience on a previous account. Additionally, the VK 45.02 A Is more of a Heavium, a Medium/Heavy hybrid. Henceforth, it's better played as such rather than as a conventional Heavy.

Mate, its so nice to see some constructive feedback and makes a massive change from, erm, well.... Rules and all that!  Thank you anyway

 

On this tank, I've never had any issues killing one that I recall and its really put me off getting it as a consequence.  Its even more worrying that I can kill them as I'm utterly rubbish at the game and by an hour or two of playing, I'm usually seeing double through alcohol consumption.  As you say though, play as a Heavium so I might get one after all.

 

Thank you again for the guidance.



Cobra6 #11 Posted 10 January 2020 - 03:04 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Beta Tester
  • 16562 battles
  • 17,850
  • [RGT] RGT
  • Member since:
    09-17-2010

Buff the gun handling, it's supposed to be a heavy-um tank, so a medium with a little bit more armor.

 

Cobra 6



tajj7 #12 Posted 10 January 2020 - 03:07 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 28861 battles
  • 16,958
  • [RGT] RGT
  • Member since:
    03-30-2014

It did get buffed didn't it? When the German heavy lines got move about and the Mauschen came into the game. 

 

IIRC it basically got given Tiger 2 armour, which makes it's basically a faster Tiger 2 with less pen.

 

I mean obviously it's a much worse E75 TS but that is premium power creep and I'm surprised WG haven't replaced it for a rear turreted tank yet considering the tier 9 and 10 it leads to. 



shikaka9 #13 Posted 10 January 2020 - 03:13 PM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 73636 battles
  • 1,571
  • [-SJA-] -SJA-
  • Member since:
    02-27-2013
It is historical , Y BUFF? :teethhappy:

barison1 #14 Posted 10 January 2020 - 04:34 PM

    Major

  • Player
  • 45071 battles
  • 2,508
  • [-GLO-] -GLO-
  • Member since:
    01-14-2012

View Posttajj7, on 10 January 2020 - 03:07 PM, said:

It did get buffed didn't it? When the German heavy lines got move about and the Mauschen came into the game. 

 

IIRC it basically got given Tiger 2 armour, which makes it's basically a faster Tiger 2 with less pen.

 

I mean obviously it's a much worse E75 TS but that is premium power creep and I'm surprised WG haven't replaced it for a rear turreted tank yet considering the tier 9 and 10 it leads to. 


small detail the frontplate is stronger than tiger2, not like much is needed for it tho

tiger2 is around 215 while vk has around 230mm eff (bit better lowerplate aswell but still paper so doesnt matter), so 'quite' better chance to block t8 standard and below

 

does need to take in account that vk has those trackroof plates which are slight angled up at the sprockets, small weakspot but its 20mm


Edited by barison1, 10 January 2020 - 04:35 PM.





1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users