Rental tank , cant buy it

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

Tak7 #1 Posted 10 January 2020 - 08:47 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 33638 battles
Simple question , is it always like this ? They gave me a progetto for a month or so and after the rental period ended i cant buy it . So why the **** did they give it it to me ? Its very very annoying .

Nitro_Tank #2 Posted 10 January 2020 - 08:50 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 7473 battles
If its not available in the ingame shop you can't buy it with gold. The gold value displayed in game is only there to calculate a credit sell price. Usually you get a discount in the real-money shop.

LethalWalou #3 Posted 10 January 2020 - 08:51 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 33334 battles
  • [RSOP] RSOP

View PostTak7, on 10 January 2020 - 07:47 PM, said:

So why the **** did they give it it to me ? Its very very annoying .

For you to try it and grind some credits with it... It was on sale recently anyways and will return at some point too, so buy it then. I see we are back to whining about not being allowed to spend money.

Tak7 #4 Posted 10 January 2020 - 08:56 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 33638 battles
not a problem to buy it , i`m annoyed by the fact that i know what the tank is , ok i tried it , i like it and i want to buy it now .Not in 2 months just about in time for frontline.

ThorgrimBrenadim #5 Posted 10 January 2020 - 09:42 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 35556 battles

To be fair the OP has a point re rental tanks. In reality does it matter that much if you buy it with real money or gold ( now some will argue that you can earn gold in events and also in CW etc well that is down to wargamming and should not stop a tank you where given to try from being bought for gold).

I had the Lorr 40t for a number of battles on rental but could not use gold for it, but hey came xmas and It was one of the tanks you could buy for gold. So if they can do it on the advent calander no reason at all not to do it for rental tanks just a company who are so greedy for cash they have lost sight that many buy gold with that said same cash.

Another point if wargamming actually had any basic level of intelligence we had the event ( can't remember the name we have had that many ) where each day was a new tank to choose to buy but you could save upto a max of 3 tanks to purchase after the day they where on sale. Honestly can not understand a company that have done that for an event but then do not do it all the time again idiots unable to understand basics of how to make money.

On that event Lorr I think was either the first or second tank but was not online those days so missed it, I saved 3 others but the Lorr was my first choice of those that they put up for sale and the other two main tanks did not make a show so in the end I did not purchase, but for the advent again held out for Lorr got it but a couple of tanks I would have seriously considered buying some gold to suppliment what was left to buy I could not so lost sale for wargamming lost purchase of gold = loose loose for wargamming.

Homer_J #6 Posted 10 January 2020 - 09:47 PM

Field Marshal

• 33120 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

It does seem odd that they don't give you the option to buy it.

All the twitch rentals come with that option and I'm sure it was there with some other rental codes in the past.

And it's a restricted number of players getting the option of what is, lets face it, a pretty common tank in game anyway.

RaptorAbt #7 Posted 11 January 2020 - 12:00 PM

Warrant Officer

• Clan Commander
  • 43990 battles
  • [BEXF] BEXF

View PostTak7, on 10 January 2020 - 07:47 PM, said:

They gave me a progetto for a month or so and after the rental period ended i cant buy it . So why the **** did they give it it to me ? Its very very annoying .

Did you log onto the WoT Website and click on the Premium shop? - usually it's (the Rental) there on a discounted offer "specially" for you x 1!

Tak7 #8 Posted 12 January 2020 - 07:44 AM

Corporal

• Player
  • 33638 battles

View PostRaptorAbt, on 11 January 2020 - 11:00 AM, said:

Did you log onto the WoT Website and click on the Premium shop? - usually it's (the Rental) there on a discounted offer "specially" for you x 1!

no option to buy it anywhere i looked

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users