Resolution and Frame Rate Problem!

HD 4k Resolution FPS Hz 60Hz 144Hz Screen Adjust

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

_THE_THANATOS_ #1 Posted 11 January 2020 - 07:33 PM

Private

• Player
  • 8025 battles

Hello people, I have a wierd problem with my graphics, there are two different kind of problems I have, and I'm gonna explain them like A, and B.

A) I have a full HD monitor, and also I have the option in my graphic settings to adjust the game resolution to 4K. But the wierd thing is, when I make the resolution 4K, the only difference I see, is that my huds are being too litte, of course it's about the Interface Scaling setting and when I make it x2, this problem is getting solved. But, I can't see any difference on game graphics, like no increase on tank or terrain resolution in the game. In the other games I play, I can see the difference and my FPS is going down realy much of course. But in World of Tanks, it's like no visual difference between 1920x1080 and 3840x2160. There can't be any problems in my looking because I'm an experienced gamer and I can easly notice the visual difference between HD and 4K. It's like game has a border or something.

B) When I change my refresh rate on the graphic settings. It makes no difference, even if I set the refresh rate to 60, I still get 144 FPS on the left top corner in game. This is a bit familiar with my resolution issue. Also in my Nvidia Control Panel, there isn't any special setting for World of Tanks.

So the question in my mind is, is that any border of this game has like automaticly setting the resolution and frame rate to maximum level which I can have? Or is there any additional setting which I forget to change or something?

_Patrol #2 Posted 11 January 2020 - 10:00 PM

Field Marshal

• Community Contributor
  • 41350 battles
  • [AW-LE] AW-LE

View Post_THE_THANATOS_, on 11 January 2020 - 07:33 PM, said:

B) When I change my refresh rate on the graphic settings. It makes no difference, even if I set the refresh rate to 60, I still get 144 FPS on the left top corner in game. This is a bit familiar with my resolution issue. Also in my Nvidia Control Panel, there isn't any special setting for World of Tanks.

1 Download and update drivers > https://www.nvidia.pl/Download/index.aspx?lang=en

2 Install and restart system.

3 Open nvidia control panel

4 Click 3D settings > manage 3d settings > program settings tab.

5 Click add > browse and add worldoftanks.exe  (root_wot_folder > win32)

Posted Image

7 Click apply.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users