loosing

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
8 replies to this topic

papaskyfox #1 Posted 11 January 2020 - 09:10 PM

Private

• Player
  • 9277 battles
Come on wargaming i am fed up with being on the loosing side and getting bs from the forum users it is about time i was on a team with some brains as most on here dont have any i am trying my hardest finishing in the top 5 all the time but team still looses i am normally the last one left when 3+ come at me turret jams amoracked and track off thats the first shot from them next tanks kill me, how do you advoid being placed on loosing teams i know stats are not worth looking at and player skill does not come into it but come on this is getting tiresome and making the game unplayable.

JocMeister #2 Posted 11 January 2020 - 09:12 PM

Major

• Player
  • 28148 battles

View Postpapaskyfox, on 11 January 2020 - 09:10 PM, said:

Come on wargaming i am fed up with being on the loosing side and getting bs from the forum users it is about time i was on a team with some brains as most on here dont have any i am trying my hardest finishing in the top 5 all the time but team still looses i am normally the last one left when 3+ come at me turret jams amoracked and track off thats the first shot from them next tanks kill me, how do you advoid being placed on loosing teams i know stats are not worth looking at and player skill does not come into it but come on this is getting tiresome and making the game unplayable.

Only constant in the team is you. Play better and you will win more.

shikaka9 #3 Posted 11 January 2020 - 09:13 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 73789 battles
  • [-SJA-] -SJA-
you want good team in Wargaming game? Are you having a stroke, sir? Should I call Ambulance?

BierKanonier #4 Posted 11 January 2020 - 09:20 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 62171 battles
  • [SPIKE] SPIKE
I give you one more "o" for the headline. :arta:

barison1 #5 Posted 11 January 2020 - 09:20 PM

Major

• Player
  • 45112 battles
  • [-GLO-] -GLO-

try shooting the red tanks, not the green ones. having 1-2 shots of avg dmg isnt your teams fault but you refusing to learn how to play the game better

also you mention you are top 5 all the time, please show us as i can hardly imagine so when you only do 1-2 shots on average, havent seen teams that bad that you could end up top 5 all time

papaskyfox #6 Posted 11 January 2020 - 09:38 PM

Private

• Player
  • 9277 battles
Most on here look at stats and say you are a bad player but how can you improve against 2 tiers above you 90% of the time placed in the loosing team 65%of the time THIS NEEDS LOOKING AT. You get a tank it is useless against anything you match it with untill you earn enough xp to upgrade it usually by then credits are running out but WG is only after money so i think you are greedy and don't care about the players as you have a large following anyway. This game is for the payers only not the players. PAY TO PLAY is the only way you want it so put in an affordable yearly subscription with missions for premium tanks in this will make the so called better players have to work for stats instead of buying them. The price you charge for things is extortionate but people pay and say they are better? how many so called better players do not have £300 to spend on a game every year, normal people can not afford this then they are bad players. If the good players play more their win rate will start to fall then they will understand maybe! if they played more then they would not try to belittle those of us that play ITS ONLY A GAME STATS MEAN NOTHING so don't judge by stats as they are not a true representation of a players ability. please keep the forum monsters away from this as this is for WG to read and decide if they wish to continue with world of tanks or start another tank game up as this one has lost its way.
20:43 Added after 4 minute

The only problem with winning is the reliance on 14 others?

and no not stroke i had heart attack and now struggle with blood flow around my body class 3 heart failure no work to pay just play this i am only 54 so pretty cheesed of with it all

barison1 #7 Posted 11 January 2020 - 09:45 PM

Major

• Player
  • 45112 battles
  • [-GLO-] -GLO-

View Postpapaskyfox, on 11 January 2020 - 09:38 PM, said:

Most on here look at stats and say you are a bad player but how can you improve against 2 tiers above you 90% of the time placed in the loosing team 65%of the time THIS NEEDS LOOKING AT. You get a tank it is useless against anything you match it with untill you earn enough xp to upgrade it usually by then credits are running out but WG is only after money so i think you are greedy and don't care about the players as you have a large following anyway. This game is for the payers only not the players. PAY TO PLAY is the only way you want it so put in an affordable yearly subscription with missions for premium tanks in this will make the so called better players have to work for stats instead of buying them. The price you charge for things is extortionate but people pay and say they are better? how many so called better players do not have £300 to spend on a game every year, normal people can not afford this then they are bad players. If the good players play more their win rate will start to fall then they will understand maybe! if they played more then they would not try to belittle those of us that play ITS ONLY A GAME STATS MEAN NOTHING so don't judge by stats as they are not a true representation of a players ability. please keep the forum monsters away from this as this is for WG to read and decide if they wish to continue with world of tanks or start another tank game up as this one has lost its way.

i started off as a trash player newbie, 45% and poor dmg, yet i wanted to improve and get better at the game, so i started looking back to mistakes/where i died and change my way to play to not make the same mistake more often; and here i am now, 60%+ winrate, good avg dmges and whole bunch tanks 3marked and still improving as i want to improve and look back to mistakes. reflect to own shitty plays and tell yourself "lets not do this again and try something else"

what you are doing is making poor excuses to blame other factors than yourself, unwilling to see own mistakes/bad plays and just not wanting to improve as you turn a blind eye to yourself. get over it and accept you are playing poor, look back on your misplays and learn from them, thats how you improve and get better. while most likely you plain make same bad play over and over and expect your teams to change

Edited by barison1, 11 January 2020 - 09:46 PM.

Orkbert #8 Posted 11 January 2020 - 09:45 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 28798 battles
As soon as you are willing to listen to advice we might be able to help you.

TheJumpMaster #9 Posted 11 January 2020 - 09:49 PM

Major General

• 50921 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

I can see where this thread is going - to the closed thread department.

Cheers,

Jumpy

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users