Jump to content


Start Your Year with Some Trade-In


  • Please log in to reply
193 replies to this topic

bangash #101 Posted 14 January 2020 - 07:01 PM

    Corporal

  • Beta Tester
  • 31929 battles
  • 168
  • Member since:
    09-20-2010

View PostNegativvv, on 14 January 2020 - 09:32 PM, said:

Can't complain too much, got myself an ELC Even 90 for 530 gold.

 

 

Bought a T34B during the Black Market for 8 mil credits which meant I only had to add another 500 gold (plus the 30 for equipment dismount) to get the new tank...

During trade in equipments are dismounted for free. ;)



Maroko_1337 #102 Posted 14 January 2020 - 07:02 PM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 4542 battles
  • 155
  • Member since:
    07-03-2017
I thought the Renegade M54 was available, it's not the case for me

NicoPudel04 #103 Posted 14 January 2020 - 07:03 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 835 battles
  • 25
  • Member since:
    10-29-2019

View PostLethalWalou, on 14 January 2020 - 06:53 PM, said:

 

You asked for help with the question and I decided to help. Silly me for trying to help another person. It's your own choice to not believe me, another player who has played the game for a long time...


I asked a WG employee, you keep engaging in this conversation even after i explicitely said it's for WG employees.

I don't understand, should i take your statements as coming from WG ... you don't seem to have the Dev tags.


Edited by NicoPudel04, 14 January 2020 - 07:07 PM.


bangash #104 Posted 14 January 2020 - 07:09 PM

    Corporal

  • Beta Tester
  • 31929 battles
  • 168
  • Member since:
    09-20-2010

View PostNicoPudel04, on 14 January 2020 - 10:44 PM, said:


I can't make it any clearer than this, stop the conversation and let a WG employee answer this, what is so difficult ?

I don't see why you have to keep interfering in this.

Oh easy BOSS, that guy is just helping you. You are pretending like as if your $#!T dont stink. If you are that much concerned about your question then launch a ticket and wait for the support team to respond, no need to ask repeated/ doubtful questions here.

18:11 Added after 1 minute

View PostLethalWalou, on 14 January 2020 - 10:53 PM, said:

 

You asked for help with the question and I decided to help. Silly me for trying to help another person. It's your own choice to not believe me, another player who has played the game for a long time...

You did your job man no need to regret.



LaManche #105 Posted 14 January 2020 - 07:22 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 21109 battles
  • 493
  • [G00UT] G00UT
  • Member since:
    03-31-2014
Gosh, finally, goodbye Panther 8,8, welcome AMX Cda 105!

NicoPudel04 #106 Posted 14 January 2020 - 07:32 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 835 battles
  • 25
  • Member since:
    10-29-2019

View Postbangash, on 14 January 2020 - 07:09 PM, said:

Oh easy BOSS, that guy is just helping you. You are pretending like as if your $#!T dont stink. If you are that much concerned about your question then launch a ticket and wait for the support team to respond, no need to ask repeated/ doubtful questions here.

18:11 Added after 1 minute

You did your job man no need to regret.

No, he is not helping.

He gave an answer, and i gave mine, he should have left it at that.

 

Beyond that point he is bringing confusion into the discussion and burrying my original question.

What's more, his repeated interjections could be construed to mean they come from a WG employee (but without the tag), which is essentially impersonation of a WG employee.

If i was really new to this game and forum, i might believe the above ... thankfully i am not new to this game/forum and i don't believe it.

 

It's like you are at a convention or some other event, you ask a question to the guy up front in front of everyone and this one guy answers loudly, you say you still want an official answer from that guy and he keeps interjecting ... every single time.

Confusion, for everyone, for the devs for the guy asking the question, for some other ppl in the audience.



Vvacky #107 Posted 14 January 2020 - 07:34 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 13256 battles
  • 11
  • [PKCZ] PKCZ
  • Member since:
    11-11-2012

Is there any price list? Cos i really wonder if tanks for BONs can be traded in for another tank and for what price it would be.



gunslingerXXX #108 Posted 14 January 2020 - 07:37 PM

    Colonel

  • Player
  • 13577 battles
  • 3,664
  • [GUNSL] GUNSL
  • Member since:
    11-16-2014

View PostNegativvv, on 14 January 2020 - 05:32 PM, said:

Can't complain too much, got myself an ELC Even 90 for 530 gold.

 

Bought a T34B during the Black Market for 8 mil credits which meant I only had to add another 500 gold (plus the 30 for equipment dismount) to get the new tank...

That's actually a quite good idea, I might do the same. Just made 500 gold playing WoWP... free Even 90 :trollface:

 

I do expect a lot of even 90's in game coming weeks

 



Vvacky #109 Posted 14 January 2020 - 07:47 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 13256 battles
  • 11
  • [PKCZ] PKCZ
  • Member since:
    11-11-2012

View PostVvacky, on 14 January 2020 - 06:34 PM, said:

Is there any price list? Cos i really wonder if tanks for BONs can be traded in for another tank and for what price it would be.


Especially if AMX M4 49 L would be for 5850? That can be nice trade. For 8k bons get almost 6k gold sale.

 


Edited by Vvacky, 14 January 2020 - 07:48 PM.


bangash #110 Posted 14 January 2020 - 07:48 PM

    Corporal

  • Beta Tester
  • 31929 battles
  • 168
  • Member since:
    09-20-2010

View PostNicoPudel04, on 14 January 2020 - 11:32 PM, said:

No, he is not helping.

He gave an answer, and i gave mine, he should have left it at that.

 

Beyond that point he is bringing confusion into the discussion and burrying my original question.

What's more, his repeated interjections could be construed to mean they come from a WG employee (but without the tag), which is essentially impersonation of a WG employee.

If i was really new to this game and forum, i might believe the above ... thankfully i am not new to this game/forum and i don't believe it.

 

It's like you are at a convention or some other event, you ask a question to the guy up front in front of everyone and this one guy answers loudly, you say you still want an official answer from that guy and he keeps interjecting ... every single time.

Confusion, for everyone, for the devs for the guy asking the question, for some other ppl in the audience.

That french heavy is not that special tank. There are better tanks in game, beside that its already available in tech tree and you can get it through bonds as well. It's not some kind of collectors tank. And for premium fun i would recommend premium meds/ TDs. 



reesku #111 Posted 14 January 2020 - 07:58 PM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 18134 battles
  • 238
  • Member since:
    05-09-2015

View PostVvacky, on 14 January 2020 - 07:34 PM, said:

Is there any price list? Cos i really wonder if tanks for BONs can be traded in for another tank and for what price it would be.

 

Tanks you trade in give you 50% of their gold value in discount on buying new tank, you can go to tanks.gg and check the gold value of each premium tank, that French AMX value is 11700 gold, so you get discount of 5850 gold.

 

Btw. personally I don't think using bonds this way is smart idea, especially since the tanks you can get in this event are rather bad, but that's your choice. Good Luck.



16thHornet #112 Posted 14 January 2020 - 08:22 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 70047 battles
  • 28
  • Member since:
    12-01-2011

View PostSharpBlue, on 14 January 2020 - 09:09 AM, said:

The Chimera is in quantum superposition of both states, so we don't know if we can trade it in until we observe it.

 

 

 

 

The drawback of trading it in would be that you will never get to observe Schrodinger's cat which is resting in quantum SuperSuperPosition inside Schrodinger's tank. Even if you were to later reacquire the Chimera there is no guarantee that you will get back the very same one in which the cat resides. Schrodinger's cat could, therefore, be lost for eternity in the void of the web and where would that leave all our quantum physicists trying to work out the state of the poor cat which would then be in quantum SuperSuperSuperPosition?  Such a conundrum but I'd suggest keeping hold of the Chimera just to be on the safe side.



WappenAdler #113 Posted 14 January 2020 - 08:23 PM

    Colonel

  • Player
  • 20501 battles
  • 3,762
  • Member since:
    01-12-2012

View PostNicoPudel04, on 14 January 2020 - 07:32 PM, said:

Beyond that point he is bringing confusion into the discussion and burrying my original question.

What's more, his repeated interjections could be construed to mean they come from a WG employee (but without the tag), which is essentially impersonation of a WG employee.

 

no, that's just your fantasy and to be honest, it's ridiculous....

 

View PostNicoPudel04, on 14 January 2020 - 07:32 PM, said:

It's like you are at a convention or some other event, you ask a question to the guy up front in front of everyone and this one guy answers loudly, you say you still want an official answer from that guy and he keeps interjecting ... every single time.

Confusion, for everyone, for the devs for the guy asking the question, for some other ppl in the audience.

you are not at a convention or "some other event" you are in a game forum. Maybe look up what that means... it doesn't mean that you can ask a question and no one is allowed to answer... send a PM or whatever if you don't want other people to answer your questions, an open forum is not the place to do it....as said already: ridiculous...

 

and besides, you are clearly new to this WOT-forum, otherwise you would know, that there are no devs here. They are on the Russian forum. And furthermore you would know that WG-personal here on this forum actually is quite silent and don't give much information, because if it is wrong then they are the ones who are in trouble. And they don't answer every single question a random bob asks here in the forum, even or especially when he is demanding an official answer...

 

regarding your original question: why shouldn't it be possible? If you don't have the tank on your account, you can get it (again). It has always been this way, why would it change? Why do you need an "official" answer to that?

You are the type of person/pupil, who has a rather obvious question but doesn't listen to his colleges and still insist on a teacher to tell him the answer...just annoying..


Edited by WappenAdler, 14 January 2020 - 08:24 PM.


Vvacky #114 Posted 14 January 2020 - 08:34 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 13256 battles
  • 11
  • [PKCZ] PKCZ
  • Member since:
    11-11-2012

View Postreesku, on 14 January 2020 - 06:58 PM, said:

 

Tanks you trade in give you 50% of their gold value in discount on buying new tank, you can go to tanks.gg and check the gold value of each premium tank, that French AMX value is 11700 gold, so you get discount of 5850 gold.

 

Btw. personally I don't think using bonds this way is smart idea, especially since the tanks you can get in this event are rather bad, but that's your choice. Good Luck.


Agree, but i had for test Löwe and i have new E100 so this is best option i can use bonds for and not pay too much money.

 



Bagora #115 Posted 14 January 2020 - 08:56 PM

    Lieutenant General

  • Player
  • 47707 battles
  • 6,690
  • [TOHAT] TOHAT
  • Member since:
    10-10-2013

View PostNicoPudel04, on 14 January 2020 - 09:40 AM, said:

If you trade-in a tank you got in referral, can you get it back later through referral ?

 

Like, if i had the M4 49, could i trade it in for something else and then in next stage of referral, i could claim it again ?

 

View PostthePhilX, on 14 January 2020 - 10:04 AM, said:

 

 

View Postparim1331, on 14 January 2020 - 11:41 AM, said:

 

:bush:

@thephilX and @parim1331 can u answer @nicopudel04 question :)

 

i sent ticket and they say u receive only once ):


Edited by Bagora, 15 January 2020 - 08:28 PM.


kovertjenko #116 Posted 14 January 2020 - 09:22 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 29982 battles
  • 29
  • Member since:
    08-11-2012
I was hoping for this, its time to say goodbey to su 130 pm, senlac, vk7501, e75 ts, tl1 lpc.

THE_LAST_BOGU #117 Posted 14 January 2020 - 11:01 PM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 11112 battles
  • 106
  • Member since:
    02-23-2016

I found it to be a great way to get rid of old, unused premium tanks and replace them with brand new ones ;)

 



Misirac #118 Posted 15 January 2020 - 12:55 AM

    Private

  • Player
  • 55166 battles
  • 38
  • [KBT] KBT
  • Member since:
    05-02-2011

View PostTHE_LAST_BOGU, on 14 January 2020 - 10:01 PM, said:

I found it to be a great way to get rid of old, unused premium tanks and replace them with brand new ones ;)

 

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.” Albert Einstein



Amigaria #119 Posted 15 January 2020 - 01:26 AM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 6190 battles
  • 251
  • Member since:
    02-10-2017

Just a question, not for this acount but for my main (and forum-banned) one.

 

Thinking in trade T34B for a medium and I doubt between these: T54first, STA-2 or Rev (or Mutz maybe...). I dont know... dont really need any trainer too much so is about using it in FL, take some credits and have some fun...

 

Any opinion would be appreciated. Thx in advance.


Edited by Amigaria, 15 January 2020 - 02:12 AM.


Kovac_89 #120 Posted 15 January 2020 - 02:23 AM

    Private

  • Player
  • 11374 battles
  • 24
  • Member since:
    02-04-2016
Hi! Are elc 90 and t92 worth playing? Cause i have 10000 gold and some tier 6 tanks to trade...so should i trade for this tanks or not?!




1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users