Jump to content


Tank rewards token (bug?)


  • Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

kejmo #1 Posted 14 January 2020 - 04:06 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 30911 battles
  • 787
  • [X3EAM] X3EAM
  • Member since:
    11-07-2011

Just finished my 1st battle (won) and got : 

 

Tokens : 20 (for, what is supposedly to be 100) and another 20 for meeting the requirement. Unfortunately, i haven't remembered what was my total point status yesterday. 

 

Now i got another 20 tokens from another tier win. 

 

On the website, it says that my Tier X and IX are "accomplished" (20 tokens each) but also the 100 token mission. Ingame, i got displayed 3x 20 tokens. 

 

Is that some kind of visual bug or ? Any similar experiences ?



LethalWalou #2 Posted 14 January 2020 - 04:08 PM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 33574 battles
  • 1,721
  • [RSOP] RSOP
  • Member since:
    09-17-2012

View Postkejmo, on 14 January 2020 - 03:06 PM, said:

Just finished my 1st battle (won) and got : 

 

Tokens : 20 (for, what is supposedly to be 100) and another 20 for meeting the requirement. Unfortunately, i haven't remembered what was my total point status yesterday. 

 

Now i got another 20 tokens from another tier win. 

 

On the website, it says that my Tier X and IX are "accomplished" (20 tokens each) but also the 100 token mission. Ingame, i got displayed 3x 20 tokens. 

 

Is that some kind of visual bug or ? Any similar experiences ?

 

What does the in game mission list say, what have you completed and what you have open. Did you by any chance complete the 100 point one right when server updated earlier today?



Balc0ra #3 Posted 14 January 2020 - 04:09 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 74988 battles
  • 21,645
  • [WALL] WALL
  • Member since:
    07-10-2012
I got 100 for my first win. It could be something simple as a display bug. Or even a confusion if you run garage or UI mods etc if the website numbers are still correct. As in how much it did jump after that battle.

kejmo #4 Posted 14 January 2020 - 04:19 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 30911 battles
  • 787
  • [X3EAM] X3EAM
  • Member since:
    11-07-2011

View PostLethalWalou, on 14 January 2020 - 03:08 PM, said:

 

What does the in game mission list say, what have you completed and what you have open. Did you by any chance complete the 100 point one right when server updated earlier today?

 

Nope, finished first battle like 40mins ago. On the other hand, i completed yet another mission and got 21 (lol) tokens. Must be some display bug. Ingame mission list says that i completed the 100 token mission,.



BrinklyWollox #5 Posted 14 January 2020 - 04:24 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 28407 battles
  • 11,421
  • [BBMM] BBMM
  • Member since:
    10-20-2015

View PostBalc0ra, on 14 January 2020 - 03:09 PM, said:

I got 100 for my first win.

 

You get 100 for playing a battle, there's no win requirement on that one.

 

I've been doing all tiers except 10 (because I suck at tier 10) when I've been playing, a solid 200 points each day and I'm on track to finish in plenty of time. Haven't noticed any anomalies with the tokens recorded in game or on the website.



Maroko_1337 #6 Posted 14 January 2020 - 04:28 PM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 4708 battles
  • 161
  • Member since:
    07-03-2017
you have to win and be in the top10 in term of xp

Erwin_Von_Braun #7 Posted 14 January 2020 - 04:30 PM

    Lieutenant General

  • Player
  • 43706 battles
  • 6,648
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    01-25-2014

I've had a couple like this recently - mostly with the Holiday Ops.

I complete the mission, get the rewards, but the mission still shows as being 'available for completion'.

Usually disappears after the next game.



LethalWalou #8 Posted 14 January 2020 - 04:30 PM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 33574 battles
  • 1,721
  • [RSOP] RSOP
  • Member since:
    09-17-2012

View PostMaroko_1337, on 14 January 2020 - 03:28 PM, said:

you have to win and be in the top10 in term of xp

 

No, the mission requirements for the 100 point mission are: Play a battle with tier 2-10 vehicle. No win or top 10 exp condition.






1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users