Jump to content


The waiting game


  • Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

Argedeava #1 Posted 14 January 2020 - 06:54 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 41187 battles
  • 703
  • [SKUT] SKUT
  • Member since:
    10-02-2013

After some hard fought battle when you actually get good teammates that don`t just stay safe, and fight alongside you,  i often find myself in the following situation:

We, often low on hp, bump into some 100% heavies or armoured TDs that waited the whole game in the bushes behind not helping their team as they were out of range. They react immediately and vey angry like we disturbed their game. And the scenario evolves fast into victory or defeat.

 

Too often the "gamkeplay" evolves into, first that moves forward looses.  Becouse even teammates are educated into camping.

So my futile suggestion is: stop rewarding camping.



Maroko_1337 #2 Posted 14 January 2020 - 07:07 PM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 4290 battles
  • 149
  • Member since:
    07-03-2017

This is the thing that i make me mad when i see a teammate with full life afraid of engaging the fight and just watching you struggles.

I remember once a guy, i was shooting then going backward to leave the space for him to shoot but no he was backwarding to leave me always in front :facepalm:



NUKLEAR_SLUG #3 Posted 14 January 2020 - 07:49 PM

    Major General

  • Player
  • 35273 battles
  • 5,195
  • [FISHY] FISHY
  • Member since:
    06-13-2015
Stop driving like a potato into TD gun lines that you really ought to know are there? 

Bigtime_Alarm #4 Posted 14 January 2020 - 08:23 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 22307 battles
  • 575
  • Member since:
    05-14-2013
Having 100% health often means that you die 30 seconds after being spotted instead of 10. May as well hide.

BR33K1_PAWAH #5 Posted 14 January 2020 - 08:29 PM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 8158 battles
  • 2,072
  • Member since:
    04-11-2018

Just today i've had a game on Mannerheim, just like what OP described. Except that actually i was on the camping team. First our med flank got roflstomped and then heavies fell and enemy pushed from both flanks. But somehow we, few camping meds, managed to camp this battle to victory.

 

Shoutout to Rngesus for 0 arty in that game, if there were clickers we wouldn't stand a chance.


Edited by BR33K1_PAWAH, 14 January 2020 - 08:30 PM.


Vela_ZG #6 Posted 14 January 2020 - 08:33 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 28307 battles
  • 756
  • [CBS87] CBS87
  • Member since:
    10-09-2013

Tanks mostly camp, Tds always camp, that's just what they do. You can drive that Mario cart 100 km/h and shoot them while flying if you don't like to camp or want to stop people play a tank game. 

This game is garbage thanks to WVs and it'll never become better because they sold those wheeled monstrosities as premiums. So enjoy.

Why do you think they camp?


Edited by Vela_ZG, 14 January 2020 - 08:34 PM.


Argedeava #7 Posted 14 January 2020 - 09:00 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 41187 battles
  • 703
  • [SKUT] SKUT
  • Member since:
    10-02-2013

View PostNUKLEAR_SLUG, on 14 January 2020 - 07:49 PM, said:

Stop driving like a potato into TD gun lines that you really ought to know are there? 


Stop spamming your retarded fantasy all over the forum.



Negativvv #8 Posted 14 January 2020 - 09:04 PM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 14822 battles
  • 2,218
  • [KEKE] KEKE
  • Member since:
    08-08-2015

The heavily armoured redline TDs are the ones who expect your squishy LT to "go spot" too...

 

 



Argedeava #9 Posted 14 January 2020 - 09:17 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 41187 battles
  • 703
  • [SKUT] SKUT
  • Member since:
    10-02-2013

View PostVela_ZG, on 14 January 2020 - 08:33 PM, said:

Tanks mostly camp, Tds always camp, that's just what they do. You can drive that Mario cart 100 km/h and shoot them while flying if you don't like to camp or want to stop people play a tank game. 

This game is garbage thanks to WVs and it'll never become better because they sold those wheeled monstrosities as premiums. So enjoy.

Why do you think they camp?


They camp becouse that`s all they`re able to do. They can just stay tense 10 min and shoot if someone passes through their crooshair.

And nothing else. Taken out of their routine they are useless.



Bulldog_Drummond #10 Posted 14 January 2020 - 09:25 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 34146 battles
  • 11,232
  • [DRATT] DRATT
  • Member since:
    08-10-2014

View PostArgedeava, on 14 January 2020 - 05:54 PM, said:

After some hard fought battle when you actually get good teammates that don`t just stay safe, and fight alongside you,  i often find myself in the following situation:

We, often low on hp, bump into some 100% heavies or armoured TDs that waited the whole game in the bushes behind not helping their team as they were out of range. They react immediately and vey angry like we disturbed their game. And the scenario evolves fast into victory or defeat.

 

Too often the "gamkeplay" evolves into, first that moves forward looses.  Becouse even teammates are educated into camping.

So my futile suggestion is: stop rewarding camping.

 

Just spot them, and your arty will sort them out

Arty loves base campers






1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users