• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

zmeclainan #1 Posted 16 January 2020 - 08:48 AM

Private

• Beta Tester
  • 22298 battles
  • [TAKE] TAKE

Hello everybody,

I can start by saying that I'm truly disappointed by the fact that the event got postpone to 13 Feb. I fully understand the reason and I think it's really good that you, WG, took this decision instead of going over and then let us face technical issues during the battles.

HOWEVER this delay has caused, not only me, but for other players for sure, huge discomfort .

Me personally, I had to speak to my boss at work to change my working shift so I can work in the morning and play in the afternoon. I know for a fact few players in WOT community that took days off to participate in this event, even from my clan.

My suggestion is, as the title says, extent the reward pool, maybe with 2000 or 3000 tanks.

- there is no point of adding more experimental modules in exchange of this delay

- no point of increasing the duration of event, for some 2w are still alot but since CW is the endgame content we are ok with this, from a competitive perspective

- no reason to reduce the bond price of the tanks from 4k to 2k or 3k

- maybe reduce the price of the other stuff that we can buy with personal FP's

Feel free to brainstorm and please give quality feedback.

Huge respect to all,

Alex

alion_hero #2 Posted 16 January 2020 - 10:13 AM

Private

• Player
  • 46503 battles
  • [_ELF_] _ELF_

We should vote. In this way, we can show to WG numbers that we got.

With each vote, we can fight back until they will fix MM, game bugs, change as we desire the game content.

Pay smart, play fair

DuckPhobia #3 Posted 16 January 2020 - 11:36 AM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 10604 battles
  • [W0WW] W0WW

View Postzmeclainan, on 16 January 2020 - 07:48 AM, said:

Hello everybody,

I can start by saying that I'm truly disappointed by the fact that the event got postpone to 13 Feb. I fully understand the reason and I think it's really good that you, WG, took this decision instead of going over and then let us face technical issues during the battles.

HOWEVER this delay has caused, not only me, but for other players for sure, huge discomfort .

Me personally, I had to speak to my boss at work to change my working shift so I can work in the morning and play in the afternoon. I know for a fact few players in WOT community that took days off to participate in this event, even from my clan.

My suggestion is, as the title says, extent the reward pool, maybe with 2000 or 3000 tanks.

- there is no point of adding more experimental modules in exchange of this delay

- no point of increasing the duration of event, for some 2w are still alot but since CW is the endgame content we are ok with this, from a competitive perspective

- no reason to reduce the bond price of the tanks from 4k to 2k or 3k

- maybe reduce the price of the other stuff that we can buy with personal FP's

Feel free to brainstorm and please give quality feedback.

Huge respect to all,

Alex

Alex you are thinking too logical for Wargamming, that would be too easy and to sensible an idea for them. 

I tell you what, lets add a mechanic that you can convert fame points for rubber ducks that you can place in random battles and will quack at the enemy team to distract them. That is is probably more WG speed currently

ArchitectARC #4 Posted 16 January 2020 - 12:34 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 14826 battles
  • [JSTCE] JSTCE
l agree with you, atleast they should make prize pool larger so some people who get excuse for their job now its harder them to take permission again and maybe they may not have it again, they should extend tank pool atleast 3 to 4k

Thieux #5 Posted 18 January 2020 - 03:52 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 25079 battles
  • [JBAIT] JBAIT

View Postzmeclainan, on 16 January 2020 - 08:48 AM, said:

I'm afraid I cannot fully agree with you. Every campaign it's the same story: Server "issues" right before the campaign kicks off. It shows that they do not learn.. 
They are not prepared for technical issues, not now, not ever. They got DDOSsed and say they had to postpone the campaign because due to 'preparations against these attacks'. The question instantly arises: Why weren't you prepared in the first place? Apparently, they knew their servers were at risk and knew they could prepare.. I think they chose not to. 

As for the huge discomfort, I could not agree with you more. Postponing the campaign by an entire month, is a ridiculous decision, imo. But knowing WG, the "compensation" , if any, will be a joke. 

PS: Respect for the Community Managers. I am aware this is in no way your fault, but you do get all the sh*t from it.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users