Object905 / Unica / 322 / Nihil - Looking for old friends

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

ROGx905 #1 Posted 18 January 2020 - 02:00 AM

Private

• Player
  • 3479 battles
  • [BARCA] BARCA

Hi, not sure where to post this so feel free to move it to another section.

I used to play wot some time ago, I think until 2016. Was part of the Nihil / 322 / Unica clans. Until... let's say, I misplaced my account. 

Looking for some old soldiers that might be still around, so feel free to drop me an invite if we have fought side by side. 

Later on I spent some time in WOT Bltiz. All in all, not that great anymore but I can still hold my own ;) relearning the tanks and maps. 

My apologies to those that find this off topic and or irrelevant. 

Have a great day ! ;) 

ROGx905

Attached Thumbnails

ValkyrionX_TV #2 Posted 18 January 2020 - 02:21 PM

Lieutenant Сolonel

• 56292 battles
  • [RDDT] RDDT
Thread moved to the General Discussion section.

Body_Count #3 Posted 27 February 2020 - 07:34 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 65813 battles
  • [322] 322

View PostROGx905, on 18 January 2020 - 01:00 AM, said:

Hi, not sure where to post this so feel free to move it to another section.

I used to play wot some time ago, I think until 2016. Was part of the Nihil / 322 / Unica clans. Until... let's say, I misplaced my account. 

Looking for some old soldiers that might be still around, so feel free to drop me an invite if we have fought side by side. 

Later on I spent some time in WOT Bltiz. All in all, not that great anymore but I can still hold my own ;) relearning the tanks and maps. 

My apologies to those that find this off topic and or irrelevant. 

Have a great day ! ;) 

ROGx905

Hey Object905, nice to see you back. I like how mods find this to be for general discusion and fusion of 200 players from 322 and PTS is thrown from general discussion to off topic.  :teethhappy:  If WG was using trained monkeys as moderators, the quality of moderation probably wouldn't take a big hit. :trollface:

Anyway, yeah, quite some of old guys still playing in 322 and you're free to join back, but you will need to fix those stats. Get them to at least unicum level by wn8 and we're taking you back. Should be easy to do it with some 430u or some op crap like that. And if you get tired of 322 and need some proper action, you can then go to [PTS] 322 pirates and come back to 322 when you burn out there. 

Best of luck and nice to see you again

Edited by Body_Count, 27 February 2020 - 07:36 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users