Hello everyone,

You can drop here your feedback and suggestions concerning Complex demount kit

Thanks in advance and have nice day.

SlyMeerkat #2 Posted 28 January 2020 - 04:26 PM

Lieutenant Сolonel

• Player
  • 19129 battles
  • [-RLD-] -RLD-
I would of said this is the best part of the patch but seeming as its only for Standard Equipment and not Improved, its quite a disappointment IMO

Edited by SlyMeerkat, 28 January 2020 - 04:26 PM.

Dexatroph #3 Posted 29 January 2020 - 03:14 PM

Colonel

• Player
  • 49075 battles

Seems not very useful due to the limitation that it not works with improved equipment. Short calculation shows to me that it takes ~600 battles to have 4-5 of those what are worth like 20 Cent.

Make them work with improved equipment and it becomes a useful addition for all players. 

Sir_Armand #4 Posted 30 January 2020 - 08:37 AM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 22103 battles
  • [FILO2] FILO2
When they work for bond equipment they're an addiition. Now they're just chaff. Sadly, since apart from map changes they were the best part of this "long awaited" (by nobody except WG) update.

RavenShugo #5 Posted 01 February 2020 - 02:56 PM

Private

• Player
  • 19940 battles
  • [WOTI-] WOTI-
This is GARBAGE. Another clutter item to complicate the game. Just make demounting free if you are SO worried about f2p people.
The fact that it's not working on improved equipment is a JOKE.

PS. when we can sell directives btw? You already failed to sell them with bonds, so you changed it to silver/credits, so we have a RIGHT to sell them for silver/credits then. If you want majority of players to use them - cut the price at least -75%, it's not worth it to waste money on them in randoms grinding.

Jalash #6 Posted 01 February 2020 - 08:42 PM

Corporal

• Clan Commander
  • 53852 battles
  • [CNTR] CNTR

Hi there

I'm, quite surprise as I thought you were going to change drastically the equipment system in the game. Which is obviously quite outdated and erratic with only half of available equipment useful. But instead you work in this new feature or is it part of the new system? are there any progression about it, implementation dates, work progress, etc?.

Personally I think that crew and equipment systems should be reworked deeply (including these stupid directives), might not be as important as MM or game mechanics was but definitely it something that should be change, It is not cool to see that other new stuff were implemented instead.

19:48 Added after 6 minute

View PostRavenShugo, on 01 February 2020 - 02:56 PM, said:

This is GARBAGE. Another clutter item to complicate the game. 

I'm quite agree with you, but let me told you, you should buy equipment when it is on sale, you will get it 50% off. Pre-buy even the tanks that you haven't bought yet. Equip all your tanks, the ones you are grinding and the ones you will keep. Where you are selling the tank you have the option to sell also your equipment (ofc 50%) you will receive back your investment. And if you need money, and equipment is not on sale, you can just go to your depot and sell some.;)

CruelBrittania #7 Posted 02 February 2020 - 05:46 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 44876 battles
I have to echo earlier comments - I was really hoping this would demount improved kit - I don't want to shell out 200 bonds to move a piece of kit from one vehicle to another as that represents a substantial investment in time to earn - ten gold, that's insignificant to me personally, although I totally understand that to some players, any gold might be a stretch. For me, earning those bonds is 8 days of personal missions for prem account holders, burned just to move something I already have. If I were working that length of time in real life, I'd have earned enough for a fat stack of premium tanks.

Let bond bought kit be demountable for gold and add that capability to the demount kit - otherwise, while it doesn't detract from the game, it is a slap in the face to players who've got cash and spend it on WOT. 

blindhai #8 Posted 06 February 2020 - 01:50 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 28987 battles
  • [EU-FI] EU-FI
I have not seen one, so i would suggest to make it a 100% chance for the fifth stage/merrit.

blindhai #9 Posted 19 February 2020 - 09:55 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 28987 battles
  • [EU-FI] EU-FI
Anyone actually saw this one yet?

Also tagged with 1.7.1

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users