Standard B bugs

Bug Jumping Aim Standard B

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

oXoNoKtUrNeoXo #1 Posted 26 January 2020 - 09:37 PM

Private

• Player
  • 19525 battles
At http://wotreplays.eu/site/5203705#steppes-oxonokturneoxo-prototipo_standard_b you can see the replay and to be more precise, at 11:30, as i go for the Conway, the barrel of the Standard B just hops up and down and there is one more thing. You would normally see the trace of your shot but sometimes in the Standard B, when shooting the trace goes way under the center. I don't think it affects the aim but this little bug is still there and should be fixed 

_SpartanWarrior_ #2 Posted 26 January 2020 - 11:34 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 40658 battles
  • [BLOJ] BLOJ
The barrel and traces happen for all tanks,that is server lag. Don't worry, Standard B is fine.

oXoNoKtUrNeoXo #3 Posted 27 January 2020 - 01:27 PM

Private

• Player
  • 19525 battles

View Post_SpartanWarrior_, on 26 January 2020 - 10:34 PM, said:

The barrel and traces happen for all tanks,that is server lag. Don't worry, Standard B is fine.

Ever thought of working at WG support? What you said makes more sense. I've sent a ticket to WG support and this was their answer.. are they from the same planet? Or there are AI replying? 

Thanks for getting in touch with Support.

I understand your concern related to "Dispersion Rate" and "Hit Distribution", Commander.

Every shot you take is dispersed randomly around the center of your aiming reticle, i.e. you will not necessarily hit exactly where you aimed.

The actual dispersion amount is based on a Gaussian (normal) distribution curve and depends on your gun and the turret it is mounted to.

Even though aiming decreases the instant dispersion rate, it has no effect on hit distribution.

To have more detailed information about the game mechanics, please refer to following link: https://wiki.wargami...attle_Mechanics

Please note that every vehicle has the same hit distribution and using same distribution pattern.

I hope my answer clarifies

Best regards,

Anna

I'm pretty sure Ms. Anna didn't even watch the replay. This is what i said: first of all. when i shoot, the shot goes lower sometimes and at 11:29 as i try to go for that guy, the gun of the standard b like bunny hop, up and down like crazy. this is a huge bug you should fix immediately. I didn't ask for an explanation of the dispersion rate and hit distribution. I was trying to get a reasonable answer of why in the hell my barrel did something so abnormal. Are they scared to admit it's their server's fault? Or the people working there are just not even trying to do their jobs correctly. This Anna just took a few points and probably just copy pasted some generic response that she has in her notes. 

Nethraniel #4 Posted 27 January 2020 - 01:51 PM

Major

• Player
  • 15267 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

View PostoXoNoKtUrNeoXo, on 27 January 2020 - 01:27 PM, said:

Ever thought of working at WG support? What you said makes more sense. I've sent a ticket to WG support and this was their answer.. are they from the same planet? Or there are AI replying? 

I understand your concern related to "Dispersion Rate" and "Hit Distribution", Commander.

Every shot you take is dispersed randomly around the center of your aiming reticle, i.e. you will not necessarily hit exactly where you aimed.

The actual dispersion amount is based on a Gaussian (normal) distribution curve and depends on your gun and the turret it is mounted to.

Even though aiming decreases the instant dispersion rate, it has no effect on hit distribution.

To have more detailed information about the game mechanics, please refer to following link: https://wiki.wargami...attle_Mechanics

Please note that every vehicle has the same hit distribution and using same distribution pattern.

Best regards,

Anna

I'm pretty sure Ms. Anna didn't even watch the replay. This is what i said: first of all. when i shoot, the shot goes lower sometimes and at 11:29 as i try to go for that guy, the gun of the standard b like bunny hop, up and down like crazy. this is a huge bug you should fix immediately. I didn't ask for an explanation of the dispersion rate and hit distribution. I was trying to get a reasonable answer of why in the hell my barrel did something so abnormal. Are they scared to admit it's their server's fault? Or the people working there are just not even trying to do their jobs correctly. This Anna just took a few points and probably just copy pasted some generic response that she has in her notes. 

Actually, the FAQ Bot answered your question.

_SpartanWarrior_ #5 Posted 27 January 2020 - 01:51 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 40658 battles
  • [BLOJ] BLOJ

View PostoXoNoKtUrNeoXo, on 27 January 2020 - 06:27 AM, said:

Best regards,

Anna

WG's support has a long timeline of being bad,trust me.

Thats why i almost never message WG Support for my bug problems or anything.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users