• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

i_Go_Mid #1 Posted 27 January 2020 - 09:20 PM

Private

• Player
  • 35952 battles
  • [GO-HA] GO-HA

hello WG, 

it looks like your servers are outdated, and weak with the amount of money that players throw at you, please be kind and buy more/update your servers because it's impossible to play like that  .

gunslingerXXX #2 Posted 27 January 2020 - 09:29 PM

Colonel

• Player
  • 13865 battles
  • [GUNSL] GUNSL

I also experienved some lag (first time in months). 

Then I finished the 8k xp mission and quit for today.

unhappy_bunny #3 Posted 27 January 2020 - 09:51 PM

Brigadier

• 20654 battles
  • [-OC-] -OC-

Have a look here

https://eu.wargaming.net/support/en/products/wot/category/25185/#category_25798

i_Go_Mid #4 Posted 28 January 2020 - 10:08 PM

Private

• Player
  • 35952 battles
  • [GO-HA] GO-HA

it's not about the setting or anything like that, on EU1 I have normal ping but on EU2 it's above 130, it wasn't like that 2 weeks ago, it really appears to be that WG servers cant keep up with the number of players these days.

so with the upcoming campaign,  when most of the players will be logged in and play on EU2 the ping will go even higher it will make the game unplayable.

maybe it has something to do with the hacker attacks on the servers that caused a major lag on EU2 in the middle of advances last week.

hope WG silence means they trying to fix the issue or just ignoring it and the community ...

SousaReaper #5 Posted 28 January 2020 - 10:40 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 35471 battles
  • [NEURO] NEURO
i have more then 100ping on EU2 dunno how 

UntouchableRo #6 Posted 29 January 2020 - 03:26 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 35657 battles
  • [DACU5] DACU5

"Hello UntouchableRo,

Thank you for reaching out to us!

We are aware of these technical problems (resulting in high ping and/or lost connection), and I can assure you that Wargaming is already working on a fix.

If Wargaming offers a compensation of some sort, then it will be automatized and given to all players. However, as this has rarely ever happened on most occasions in the past, I unfortunately do not think it will happen.

We kindly ask you for your patience.

Sincerely,

Amelie"

you will just got the same reply from the as copy paste, so don't even bother sending a ticket! And i did not ask for compensation just asked for the servers to be fixed as it seems there are no money to do a pro job there! Well go on and donate 10 mil to china flew, get a luxury office building and advertise on planes! of course this will be deleted/edited for sure! just tryed to help suport by replying to your tickets, as for sure 99% will be a copy paste like this, and because it's hatefull [truth hurts sometimes indeed]

14:30 Added after 3 minute
btw do any of you guys see any suport thread about lags on eu1 here in the hot issues?!? https://eu.wargaming...wot/hot-issues/ ? i did not... any on facebook or their news feed letting people know they are having problems and they are working on it? nope i did not.... why not inform people of this on the site or social media?

Maroko_1337 #7 Posted 29 January 2020 - 03:40 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 5797 battles

Always the same answer. No lag on another games but they will always say "it's you i don't have a problem" lol

EU2 server is orange with more than 100ms and EU 1 : 16 but it's my connection

TankerPete #8 Posted 29 January 2020 - 10:48 PM

Private

• Player
  • 42236 battles
  • [EXE] EXE

All i`ve got to say... since patch 1.7.1 and 1.7.1.1 i got no connection.Ty for an unhappy day-off...

Btw it is not my network - it never was since 6 years.

Homer_J #9 Posted 30 January 2020 - 12:14 AM

Field Marshal

• 33400 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

View PostMaroko_1337, on 29 January 2020 - 02:40 PM, said:

Always the same answer. No lag on another games but they will always say "it's you i don't have a problem" lol

EU2 server is orange with more than 100ms and EU 1 : 16 but it's my connection

No.  When we ask for a pingplotter trace we are not saying it's you.  We are saying we don't know but a pingplotter trace would help immensely.

If you want to say categorically it's not you then you have to put in that miniscule bit of effort.

Edited by Homer_J, 30 January 2020 - 09:22 AM.

UntouchableRo #10 Posted 30 January 2020 - 12:42 AM

Corporal

• Player
  • 35657 battles
  • [DACU5] DACU5

i also did the WGCheck and send the report and got that reply from above that they know about it and trying to fix it.... it's been around a week already... and as skirmishes and advances and so on take part on eu2 it's not a good omen for clan wars that where already delayed.... but not saying anything about the situation they are with lags, knowing about them and trying to fix them it's just a facepalm for some like me that invest in premium account/buy premium tanks/take part in events and so on! but i see WG donateing 10 mil $ for China, moving in a new building, advertising on planes and stuff like that, but listening to players, doing something about the lag, about MM [common as you have many 15:13 games or so, mostlly are 15:0 or 15:7 at most], chat bugs and platooning bugs and WG does what? create new modes/introducing every update new styles and camos available for money mosttly/ more copy paste tanks [primo victoria/udes 81 or how it's called], adding new premium tanks [sf 2 barrels and let's not forget that buldozer tier 8 medium german tank]....

in my opinion priority should be about offering players a decent game experience, not adding new stuff to "milk" them some more, like that chinease event [if you want stuff buy things from shop to get more tokens]!... and how about suport that after every ticket you get a solved copy paste reply? also reported a guy for beeing rasist, after some from suport assured me measures where taken and it's a unforgiven offense i get the same player again 12 hours later playing without any issue calling me a gypsy again! 2nd ticket did something but still no way to report the first guy from suport! No comunication there between player and suport! just waste of time!

1ucky #11 Posted 30 January 2020 - 04:49 AM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 90699 battles
  • [THRIL] THRIL
Close your net browser you've got running in the background, and see if the ping gets better after a few seconds.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users