Jump to content


Check out the lovely Specials in February


  • Please log in to reply
62 replies to this topic

Community #1 Posted 28 January 2020 - 10:48 AM

    Sergeant

  • Content Team
  • 0 battles
  • 33,189
  • Member since:
    11-09-2011
Love is in the air and specials are in-game!

The full text of the news item

_Mad_Yuri_ #2 Posted 28 January 2020 - 10:55 AM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 29896 battles
  • 221
  • Member since:
    06-29-2013
nothing about The Dawn Of Industry  

Sea_Razgriz #3 Posted 28 January 2020 - 11:06 AM

    Private

  • Player
  • 24801 battles
  • 3
  • [RDDT] RDDT
  • Member since:
    05-26-2016
In before Dawn of Industry postponed again

undutchable80 #4 Posted 28 January 2020 - 11:07 AM

    Brigadier

  • Player
  • 14349 battles
  • 4,683
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    10-30-2014

Wait...TotT format is changing from a whole month 1 line to 2 weeks?

 

5–20 February & 20 February - 5 March: That’s right! Top of the Tree is back and twice as strong. Start off on the US tank destroyer path and make your way to the T110E3. But be quick! Instead of one special for an entire month, you can now try and reach new heights every two weeks. This time, Swedish heavy tanks up to the Tier X Kranvagn will take you right into March.

 

View Post_Mad_Yuri_, on 28 January 2020 - 10:55 AM, said:

nothing about The Dawn Of Industry  

Will likely come in a separate announcement



wolfsrain #5 Posted 28 January 2020 - 11:08 AM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Beta Tester
  • 69673 battles
  • 466
  • [LASO] LASO
  • Member since:
    11-15-2010

Congrats for a first: finally we get a monthly rundown earlier than usual. Thus being said, not a bad month, especially if you grind the new double-barelled line. 

 

The elephants in the room: Frontline, Steel Hunter and Dawn of Industry. Nothing mentioned about those. 



Bavci #6 Posted 28 January 2020 - 11:08 AM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 24893 battles
  • 215
  • [MKNZ] MKNZ
  • Member since:
    03-31-2012

one and the only question:

 

where/when is the black market?

 

Or did you troll us all with Christmas video with BM guy?



Nethraniel #7 Posted 28 January 2020 - 11:11 AM

    Major

  • Player
  • 15267 battles
  • 2,687
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    05-30-2012
hm... at least one good TotT for me... need do unlock the Emil I it seems.

8126Jakobsson #8 Posted 28 January 2020 - 11:15 AM

    Lieutenant General

  • Player
  • 85183 battles
  • 6,280
  • Member since:
    12-20-2014
He just love the horns. 

CheatingSquirrel #9 Posted 28 January 2020 - 11:15 AM

    Private

  • Player
  • 5818 battles
  • 12
  • [M_E_R] M_E_R
  • Member since:
    11-30-2012

View Postwolfsrain, on 28 January 2020 - 10:08 AM, said:

Congrats for a first: finally we get a monthly rundown earlier than usual. Thus being said, not a bad month, especially if you grind the new double-barelled line. 

 

The elephants in the room: Frontline, Steel Hunter and Dawn of Industry. Nothing mentioned about those. 

I am waiting for the news  about the game modes aswell 



SlyMeerkat #10 Posted 28 January 2020 - 11:15 AM

    Colonel

  • Player
  • 19594 battles
  • 3,633
  • [-RLD-] -RLD-
  • Member since:
    01-29-2013
Nice :)

Miepie #11 Posted 28 January 2020 - 11:26 AM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 5786 battles
  • 1,866
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    05-19-2018

View Postundutchable80, on 28 January 2020 - 11:07 AM, said:

Wait...TotT format is changing from a whole month 1 line to 2 weeks?

 

5–20 February & 20 February - 5 March: That’s right! Top of the Tree is back and twice as strong. Start off on the US tank destroyer path and make your way to the T110E3. But be quick! Instead of one special for an entire month, you can now try and reach new heights every two weeks. This time, Swedish heavy tanks up to the Tier X Kranvagn will take you right into March.

 

Will likely come in a separate announcement

Ooooh, but our guess that it would be a KranVaggy was a correct one! :great:



shroomerlin #12 Posted 28 January 2020 - 11:28 AM

    Private

  • Player
  • 11505 battles
  • 40
  • Member since:
    02-03-2011

View PostBavci, on 28 January 2020 - 10:08 AM, said:

one and the only question:

 

where/when is the black market?

 

Or did you troll us all with Christmas video with BM guy?

Why are you guys so obsessed with the black market?



Karasu_Hidesuke #13 Posted 28 January 2020 - 11:36 AM

    Brigadier

  • Player
  • 17459 battles
  • 4,827
  • [I-S-L] I-S-L
  • Member since:
    12-03-2013

View PostBavci, on 28 January 2020 - 10:08 AM, said:

one and the only question:

 

where/when is the black market?

 

Or did you troll us all with Christmas video with BM guy?

 

The BM guy is Santa's secret identity, what he does the rest of the year without the wig, fake beard and the red suit.:trollface:


Edited by Karasu_Hidesuke, 28 January 2020 - 11:36 AM.


Zmago5000 #14 Posted 28 January 2020 - 11:39 AM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 16813 battles
  • 1,267
  • Member since:
    11-24-2018
I suspect BM back around in half a  year when the money from looties drains away,...

Gremlin182 #15 Posted 28 January 2020 - 11:40 AM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 62137 battles
  • 10,190
  • Member since:
    04-18-2012

Perfect top of the tree for the start of February.

T110E3 and Kranvagn I unlocked both with the holiday bonuses.

Have a crew for the E3 so just need to train up a crew for the other

 



undutchable80 #16 Posted 28 January 2020 - 11:44 AM

    Brigadier

  • Player
  • 14349 battles
  • 4,683
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    10-30-2014

View PostMiepie, on 28 January 2020 - 11:26 AM, said:

Ooooh, but our guess that it would be a KranVaggy was a correct one! :great:

Very true! Except two weeks to start from Emil 1 to Kranvagn will be a challenge! T110E3 line I am starting on the T95, so that should be doable!



Equalas #17 Posted 28 January 2020 - 11:47 AM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 16226 battles
  • 72
  • Member since:
    12-03-2013
That feeling when you realise that instead of being with a loved one during valentines day I’ll play wot cuz i am forever alone. At least i got my tanks to keep me company.

Homer_J #18 Posted 28 January 2020 - 11:48 AM

    Field Marshal

  • Moderator
  • 33709 battles
  • 37,683
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    09-03-2010

View Postshroomerlin, on 28 January 2020 - 10:28 AM, said:

Why are you guys so obsessed with the black market?

 

Because they enjoy getting up at 6am.



_Abe_77 #19 Posted 28 January 2020 - 11:56 AM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 29375 battles
  • 1,725
  • Member since:
    05-13-2012

View PostBavci, on 28 January 2020 - 12:08 PM, said:

one and the only question:

 

where/when is the black market?

 

Or did you troll us all with Christmas video with BM guy?

 

There is a hint at the video. Black market guy at the back.


Edited by _Abe_77, 28 January 2020 - 11:58 AM.


Miepie #20 Posted 28 January 2020 - 11:58 AM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 5786 battles
  • 1,866
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    05-19-2018

View Postundutchable80, on 28 January 2020 - 11:44 AM, said:

Very true! Except two weeks to start from Emil 1 to Kranvagn will be a challenge! T110E3 line I am starting on the T95, so that should be doable!

Meh, my goals are modest due to time constraints. Buy the Wolverine at discount, unlock the Hellcat and Jackson, buy the Jackson at discount, unlock the T25/AT; then buy the Strv m/42 at discount, unlock and buy the Strv74 at discount, unlock and buy the Leo at discount. :child:






1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users