Jump to content


2 new French vehicles added to the game | Char-Future 4 reward vehicle for the Frontline 2020?


  • Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

ValkyrionX_TV #1 Posted 29 January 2020 - 11:42 AM

    Lieutenant Сolonel

  • Moderator
  • 56025 battles
  • 3,028
  • [RDDT] RDDT
  • Member since:
    02-07-2015

For those who haven't noticed yet, 2 new French vehicles have been added with this patch

 

The tier 9 medium tank "Char Future 4" features the same repair kit as the AE Phase 1, so it is logical to suspect that is the vehicle that can be won in the FL 2020

 

Spoiler

 

 

The other vehicle is the tier 8 medium tank Bat. Chat. Bourrasque

 

Spoiler

 

 


Edited by ValkyrionX, 29 January 2020 - 12:28 PM.


Ammo_Racked #2 Posted 29 January 2020 - 12:08 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 81006 battles
  • 72
  • [FLOG] FLOG
  • Member since:
    10-04-2011

Hey ValyrionX, thanks for the info... I can't see these new tanks in Tech Tree or in Comparator.

That's a healthy amount of gold you have :)



ValkyrionX_TV #3 Posted 29 January 2020 - 12:11 PM

    Lieutenant Сolonel

  • Moderator
  • 56025 battles
  • 3,028
  • [RDDT] RDDT
  • Member since:
    02-07-2015

View PostAmmo_Racked, on 29 January 2020 - 12:08 PM, said:

Hey ValyrionX, thanks for the info... I can't see these new tanks in Tech Tree or in Comparator.

That's a healthy amount of gold you have :)

 

you need to install the proper mod to view the hidden vehicles in the game files



TsundereWaffle #4 Posted 29 January 2020 - 12:14 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Moderator
  • 29295 battles
  • 11,225
  • [LEWD] LEWD
  • Member since:
    03-31-2013
I want them both, even if it's just for the way they look <3

NekoPuffer_PPP #5 Posted 29 January 2020 - 12:17 PM

    Brigadier

  • Player
  • 35792 battles
  • 4,584
  • [VRTC] VRTC
  • Member since:
    09-13-2013

105mm gun on a tier 8 light tank...yeah that sounds fair.

 

Edit: sorry I'm dumb, it's a med, oops :hiding:


Edited by NekoPuffer_PPP, 29 January 2020 - 01:24 PM.


tajj7 #6 Posted 29 January 2020 - 12:18 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 29084 battles
  • 17,317
  • [RGT] RGT
  • Member since:
    03-30-2014

The Bourrasque is a medium tank and I see it still hast the terrible accuracy and aim time.

 

And the Char 4 still has the terrible intra-clip of 4s, it also has awful gun dispersions as well, worse than a CDC, much worse than the tier 10 Bat Chat, it has 0.20/0.20/0.17, which in 2020 world of tanks is terrible, it by far has the worst gun handling of any tier 9 medium tank. 

 

Both tanks are on tanks.gg 1.71 public test data -

 

https://tanks.gg/v10710ct/tank/char-futur-4

 

https://tanks.gg/v10710ct/tank/bourrasque

 

Both tanks look bad IMO, they are let down by some weird stats. The tier 8 medium has bad gun depression, low HP, terrible aim time, bad accuracy and bad pen for a medium tank. The tier 9 tank has bad gun handling, too long intra-clip, terrible clip reload and poor view range. 

 

 



Spurtung #7 Posted 29 January 2020 - 12:19 PM

    Lieutenant General

  • Player
  • 77585 battles
  • 7,471
  • [WG_PT] WG_PT
  • Member since:
    07-05-2013

View PostValkyrionX, on 29 January 2020 - 11:11 AM, said:

 

you need to install the proper mod to view the hidden vehicles in the game files

 

Can I find that mod by its own somewhere?



GodTank2 #8 Posted 29 January 2020 - 12:27 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 9477 battles
  • 495
  • [RF_] RF_
  • Member since:
    12-14-2012
Tier 8 medium looks kinda insane. 40 Camo and 500 view range with a 390 alpha autoloader?

ValkyrionX_TV #9 Posted 29 January 2020 - 12:28 PM

    Lieutenant Сolonel

  • Moderator
  • 56025 battles
  • 3,028
  • [RDDT] RDDT
  • Member since:
    02-07-2015

View PostSpurtung, on 29 January 2020 - 12:19 PM, said:

 

Can I find that mod by its own somewhere?

 

idk where , I found that mod in the aslain modpack 

 



tajj7 #10 Posted 29 January 2020 - 12:34 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 29084 battles
  • 17,317
  • [RGT] RGT
  • Member since:
    03-30-2014

View PostGodTank2, on 29 January 2020 - 11:27 AM, said:

Tier 8 medium looks kinda insane. 40 Camo and 500 view range with a 390 alpha autoloader?

 

Yeh but 3.5s aim time, -6 gun depression, 0.4 accuracy, light tank health and 190/240 pen for a tank that faces tier 10s.... 

 

(It's also 360 alpha)

 

It's a bit all over the place to be honest. 

 

Its like a fast highly camoed shotgun it seems.  They clearly either want you point blank to do you burst damage because you won't hit/pen at range, or basically passive spotting?  Interesting concept but I am not sure in World of corridors and camping ledges, it'll actually work. 



Balc0ra #11 Posted 29 January 2020 - 01:12 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 75702 battles
  • 22,120
  • [WALL] WALL
  • Member since:
    07-10-2012

View PostNekoPuffer_PPP, on 29 January 2020 - 12:17 PM, said:

105mm gun on a tier 8 light tank...yeah that sounds fair.

 

It's a medium. As a 360 alpha light is a bit too much. Nor is it the first 360 alpha tier 8 med. As it seems to be on pair with the tier 8 Udes, but with way less pen due to the clip I suspect.



NekoPuffer_PPP #12 Posted 29 January 2020 - 01:27 PM

    Brigadier

  • Player
  • 35792 battles
  • 4,584
  • [VRTC] VRTC
  • Member since:
    09-13-2013

View PostBalc0ra, on 29 January 2020 - 01:12 PM, said:

It's a medium. As a 360 alpha light is a bit too much. Nor is it the first 360 alpha tier 8 med. As it seems to be on pair with the tier 8 Udes, but with way less pen due to the clip I suspect.

 

Oops:hiding:

 

It looks like a B-C12t hull with the EBR 105 turret so I missed the obvious part in the garage where it says medium tank... BTW, am I seeing this right? It's a two-shot autoloader? Strange.



tajj7 #13 Posted 29 January 2020 - 02:52 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 29084 battles
  • 17,317
  • [RGT] RGT
  • Member since:
    03-30-2014

View PostNekoPuffer_PPP, on 29 January 2020 - 12:27 PM, said:

 

Oops:hiding:

 

It looks like a B-C12t hull with the EBR 105 turret so I missed the obvious part in the garage where it says medium tank... BTW, am I seeing this right? It's a two-shot autoloader? Strange.

 

Yeh 720 damage in 2s, which the Progetto clip but in half the time, which is quite brutal on a mobile tank, if you can actually hit and pen anything. 



geoff99 #14 Posted 29 January 2020 - 04:16 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 44636 battles
  • 346
  • [SPIKE] SPIKE
  • Member since:
    09-20-2012

View Posttajj7, on 29 January 2020 - 11:34 AM, said:

 

Yeh but 3.5s aim time, -6 gun depression, 0.4 accuracy, light tank health and 190/240 pen for a tank that faces tier 10s.... 

 

(It's also 360 alpha)

 

It's a bit all over the place to be honest. 

 

Its like a fast highly camoed shotgun it seems.  They clearly either want you point blank to do you burst damage because you won't hit/pen at range, or basically passive spotting?  Interesting concept but I am not sure in World of corridors and camping ledges, it'll actually work. 


Also, just to add to its confused nature

- base v/r is 390m, its only 500m with equipment, food, directives etc

 - similarly camo of 30%/40% is only achieved with equipt and food

- hp/t and ground resistances look great, so it should go everywhere at 62kmh full speed

- gun handling looks good enough

- its paper, with 10/15mm armour on the turret

 

Seems to be a FL10/Med hybrid, and highly situational (needs lots of space and non-awful team mates to work). I'd still like one though. The speed and two shot autoloader of 440 alpha HE should be good for a few laughs, at least.



RaxipIx #15 Posted 29 January 2020 - 04:26 PM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 35906 battles
  • 1,598
  • [TFUK] TFUK
  • Member since:
    02-22-2016
It's french so  i will  get them, even if i need to suffer the grind of FL, because i am a sucker for french tanks.

GodTank2 #16 Posted 29 January 2020 - 04:39 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 9477 battles
  • 495
  • [RF_] RF_
  • Member since:
    12-14-2012

View Postgeoff99, on 29 January 2020 - 04:16 PM, said:


Also, just to add to its confused nature

- base v/r is 390m, its only 500m with equipment, food, directives etc

 - similarly camo of 30%/40% is only achieved with equipt and food

- hp/t and ground resistances look great, so it should go everywhere at 62kmh full speed

- gun handling looks good enough

- its paper, with 10/15mm armour on the turret

 

Seems to be a FL10/Med hybrid, and highly situational (needs lots of space and non-awful team mates to work). I'd still like one though. The speed and two shot autoloader of 440 alpha HE should be good for a few laughs, at least.

 

Yes but i have T-54 Ltwt. ( Tier 9 russian light tank ) and even fully decked out i only get 31% camo while this tier 8 medium has 40%. EBR 105 fully equipped gets 44% camo which is only 4% difference, thats kinda insane when thinking that this is a tier 8 medium


Edited by GodTank2, 29 January 2020 - 04:40 PM.


tajj7 #17 Posted 29 January 2020 - 05:02 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 29084 battles
  • 17,317
  • [RGT] RGT
  • Member since:
    03-30-2014
I wonder if we will still get the option for the phase 1 for Frontlines, as this tier 9 tank does not interest me much. 

demon_tank #18 Posted 29 January 2020 - 05:34 PM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 28161 battles
  • 1,813
  • [3ADS] 3ADS
  • Member since:
    11-18-2012

NOT ANOTHER FRONTLINE GRIND.

 

PLEZ NO. DONT DO THIS WG PLEZ I BEG YOU.



Mr_Burrows #19 Posted 29 January 2020 - 06:02 PM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 50745 battles
  • 2,480
  • [D-NUT] D-NUT
  • Member since:
    02-17-2012
I want the Borrasque badly.... 

feies_vlad #20 Posted 29 January 2020 - 06:23 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 13628 battles
  • 335
  • [CIRC] CIRC
  • Member since:
    09-05-2015

View PostGodTank2, on 29 January 2020 - 12:27 PM, said:

Tier 8 medium looks kinda insane. 40 Camo and 500 view range with a 390 alpha autoloader?

It dosen't have 40 camo rating, when stationary only, also it has 390 base vr not 500(sure you can reach 500 with all the good stuff which not everyone will have) and 2x360 alpha... 

17:29 Added after 6 minute

View Postdemon_tank, on 29 January 2020 - 05:34 PM, said:

NOT ANOTHER FRONTLINE GRIND.

 

PLEZ NO. DONT DO THIS WG PLEZ I BEG YOU.

Well, one thing is for sure, absolutely no one will force you to play FL if you don't like it. If you only wanna grind credits or tanks in FL do that and forget about the rewards, simple as that. I didn't mind it atall, got alot of credits from it, quite a few tier 8 tanks fully stock grinded in FL and got some nice crews out of it aswell, the AE and Emil 1951 were more like a bonus for me :D.


Edited by feies_vlad, 29 January 2020 - 06:24 PM.





1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users