• Please log in to reply
43 replies to this topic

FataL_ShadowZ #41 Posted 07 February 2020 - 01:06 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 13933 battles

View PostTungstenHitman, on 07 February 2020 - 08:31 AM, said:

Nice drop :) 

I'm tempted to have another crack at it. Got 900 tokens and caught between ideas. On one hand, I don't have enough tokens to get all 4 crew plus I have 8 BiA crew with skills from Christmas and campaigns I have never used yet so don't really need them, certainly not inferior zero skill options. Also, don't see any tanks that are catching my interest right so wouldn't know where to put these crew if I claimed them, not that it's a bad thing I am very happy and enjoy playing the tanks I have.

The 600 token premium time lottery is a very nice option and I DO need some premium time since I currently have that God awful T28 proto that needs its top gun grind to unlock the T30 I'm after so that would be nice. That said though, I most likely would not benefit from most all of that premium time apart from maybe a Saturday or Sunday so would be a waste most likely plus there's a 150 token 1 day premium option which might just suit me more and leave me with 750 tokens so I could try bag an Astra camo or the moon one. That said, the crew also come with some interesting camo each and I could get 3 of those for my 900 tokens. Decisions decisions!! :):P

If I had 900 I would have gone for the premium time but having got all the Lunar element camo's, the 2019 Sakura and a 3 of the 2018 Xmas camo's,  I'm not spoilt for choice but the Ad Astra was the only camo I wanted and was lucky to get it.

View Postm1x_angelico, on 07 February 2020 - 11:56 AM, said:

Gambled 900 chinese coins for premium time and got 30 days.

Nice result, congrats

TungstenHitman #42 Posted 07 February 2020 - 03:39 PM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 32961 battles
  • [SPIKE] SPIKE

View PostFataL_ShadowZ, on 07 February 2020 - 12:06 PM, said:

If I had 900 I would have gone for the premium time but having got all the Lunar element camo's, the 2019 Sakura and a 3 of the 2018 Xmas camo's,  I'm not spoilt for choice but the Ad Astra was the only camo I wanted and was lucky to get it.

Thing about the premium time is it comes and goes, mostly wasted but camo is forever!! :great:

I think I will the 900 token I have I will go with one 300 token crewman camo, I think either the Water or Fire look best... probably Water? and then have another go at that 600 token random drop camo. I'd be annoyed if I got the same Autumn leaves style camo again since I already have and would have hoped for the Astro or Lunar camo.

The autumn leaves camo(that's not what it's called I can't remember lol) is actually ok but it's one of those mostly transparent camo styles that heavily uses the tanks national base paint for it's coloring so it looks pretty bad on the nations with a dull green sort of base coat but actually rather good on German tank with their grey base coats and the French with their.... teal? Is that what color that French base coat is? looks good on that blue-green base coat anyway :hiding:

14:45 Added after 6 minute

Just noticed after searching for an example of the "Dynamic Shield" camo that it's actually loads of socks?? lol!

Edited by TungstenHitman, 07 February 2020 - 03:39 PM.

TheFurst #43 Posted 07 February 2020 - 03:58 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 13494 battles
  • [HD16] HD16

Nice socks!

I was actually hoping for the autumn style, but got the Ad Astra twice. Would like some socks too now that i look at it.

CBwolf #44 Posted 07 February 2020 - 05:48 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 46255 battles

went on the Lunar page to spend my 300 coins for the supply pack.

x8 Personal Reserves +100% Exp, 2 hours
x8 Personal Reserves +50% credits, 2 hours
x8 Personal Reserves +300% Crew Exp, 2 hours
x8 Personal Reserves +300% Free Exp, 2 hours

But got nothing in garage,wonder it has to do with the BM screw up,was 5 min after that BM sale.

Edited by CBwolf, 07 February 2020 - 06:05 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users