Jump to content


Team Clash: Meet your Champions


  • Please log in to reply
186 replies to this topic

Community #1 Posted 30 January 2020 - 02:00 PM

    Sergeant

  • Content Team
  • 0 battles
  • 33,252
  • Member since:
    11-09-2011
Get to know these glorious commanders, and share some of their glory!

The full text of the news item

Steiner011 #2 Posted 30 January 2020 - 02:19 PM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 44433 battles
  • 1,655
  • [SCRUB] SCRUB
  • Member since:
    10-09-2012

Meanwhile , this morning in client i see under campaign tab " something something technical error postponed etc etc" 

 

Classic WG.



parim1331 #3 Posted 30 January 2020 - 02:32 PM

    Polish Community Manager

  • WG Staff
  • 8054 battles
  • 2,136
  • Member since:
    05-11-2012

View PostSteiner011, on 30 January 2020 - 02:19 PM, said:

Meanwhile , this morning in client i see under campaign tab " something something technical error postponed etc etc" 

 

Classic WG.

 

This was the standard system message meant to be displayed when the event is not active. In this case it was displayed before the event actually started, which was around 12:00 CET.

 

Since then, all is working well. :)

 

 

 

By the way, which team did you guys chose? Myself I went with RASHIAAA :izmena:



Echotun #4 Posted 30 January 2020 - 02:38 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 24021 battles
  • 1,010
  • [FA-1] FA-1
  • Member since:
    03-15-2015
Ohhhhh, backing Skill4ltu gives rental on Object 907. Nice! :D

Edited by Echotun, 30 January 2020 - 02:38 PM.


Dryzdale #5 Posted 30 January 2020 - 02:47 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 10090 battles
  • 1
  • [BRT_6] BRT_6
  • Member since:
    04-30-2013

View Postparim1331, on 30 January 2020 - 02:32 PM, said:

 

This was the standard system message meant to be displayed when the event is not active. In this case it was displayed before the event actually started, which was around 12:00 CET.

 

Since then, all is working well. :)

 

As of literally 2 minutes ago; I still can't join a team.

 

Edit; alright well... Couldn't join a team, so I played a random game then checked again and still got the technical problems message.. but after 7-8 times of clicking to the normal missions page and then back to the event missions page it finally loaded properly.


Edited by Dryzdale, 30 January 2020 - 02:52 PM.


Jumping_Turtle #6 Posted 30 January 2020 - 02:57 PM

    General

  • Player
  • 73520 battles
  • 8,594
  • [CNUT] CNUT
  • Member since:
    10-15-2013

View Postparim1331, on 30 January 2020 - 02:32 PM, said:

 

By the way, which team did you guys chose? Myself I went with RASHIAAA :izmena:

 

Team Skill here. Although I sometimes watch them all the voice of Skill was the most outstanding for me, so it will be nice to have him as a commander

 

Although I would still ike to obtain the others also in one way or another ;)


Edited by Jumping_Turtle, 30 January 2020 - 02:57 PM.


DoomHerald #7 Posted 30 January 2020 - 02:59 PM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 73303 battles
  • 213
  • [VNOMS] VNOMS
  • Member since:
    09-13-2013
I like the event (11 wins and 1 loss so far with 279e in Skill's team). The prizes are not big, but also not bad by any means. However, it would be better if there is a small reward for the first player (by dmg, kills or xp) in the winning team - 2-3-5 bonds or double points or smth else small, but yet meaningfull.

Shacou #8 Posted 30 January 2020 - 03:02 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 23909 battles
  • 1,025
  • [D-NUT] D-NUT
  • Member since:
    11-07-2011

View PostJumping_Turtle, on 30 January 2020 - 03:57 PM, said:

 

Team Skill here. Although I sometimes watch them all the voice of Skill was the most outstanding for me, so it will be nice to have him as a commander

 

Although I would still ike to obtain the others also in one way or another ;)

AeG said they will release a mod which will allow to change commanders



Fotel_Rambo #9 Posted 30 January 2020 - 03:14 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 4104 battles
  • 9
  • [HUK0] HUK0
  • Member since:
    05-02-2016

this event is [edited]again. i say why:

because 

the tomato beginner registered today who only has a tier I tank in the garage can also push it because he gets a tier X  rental tank !!

 

WHAT DOES IT MEAN? it makes no sense! GG wg, you created a mega incomplete mode again!


arjun69 #10 Posted 30 January 2020 - 03:28 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 106666 battles
  • 863
  • [ARJ] ARJ
  • Member since:
    11-29-2012

logged in after work,

got technical error message when trying to register for a team.

missions visible in the mission tab but blocked.

 

when exactly was the last time there was an wg event without problems?

yeah exactly, i dont remember either.



parim1331 #11 Posted 30 January 2020 - 03:40 PM

    Polish Community Manager

  • WG Staff
  • 8054 battles
  • 2,136
  • Member since:
    05-11-2012

View Postarjun69, on 30 January 2020 - 03:28 PM, said:

logged in after work,

got technical error message when trying to register for a team.

missions visible in the mission tab but blocked.

 

when exactly was the last time there was an wg event without problems?

yeah exactly, i dont remember either.

 

View PostDryzdale, on 30 January 2020 - 02:47 PM, said:

 

As of literally 2 minutes ago; I still can't join a team.

 

Edit; alright well... Couldn't join a team, so I played a random game then checked again and still got the technical problems message.. but after 7-8 times of clicking to the normal missions page and then back to the event missions page it finally loaded properly.

 

If you're having issues with the event, shoot me up a PM including screenshots. Thanks in advance. 

 

View PostJumping_Turtle, on 30 January 2020 - 02:57 PM, said:

 

Team Skill here. Although I sometimes watch them all the voice of Skill was the most outstanding for me, so it will be nice to have him as a commander

 

Although I would still ike to obtain the others also in one way or another ;)

 

 

I have to admit, Skill's callouts are hilarious, also hearing his Slavic accent is especially close to my heart.  :teethhappy:



TheJ4ckal #12 Posted 30 January 2020 - 03:54 PM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 4126 battles
  • 106
  • Member since:
    11-01-2014

Do those mission targets need to be met in one game?

If so, this event really excludes average players. Played two games and you are just up against top players with their own top Tier X tanks using gold.

I'm a skill fan but I wont be getting no skill stuff no matter how much I play. Oh well back to the Lunar missions.



grokodillus_maximus #13 Posted 30 January 2020 - 04:01 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 5566 battles
  • 60
  • [FIEST] FIEST
  • Member since:
    07-27-2019

well, i dont even get the team selection button on the bottom right anymore, even after closing game center 2 times....

so how am i even supposed to select a team to do all of the missions... (there is no selection option in combat intelligence either)



egyhenger #14 Posted 30 January 2020 - 04:11 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 12370 battles
  • 32
  • [COIMB] COIMB
  • Member since:
    12-30-2011
This event such a [edited]... as usual... first match against Chieftain, and 9-10K effi platoons... On my side 4x 3500 effi guys in rental tier Xs... Alrigthy... First and last game in this event.. See ya in randoms...

Jumping_Turtle #15 Posted 30 January 2020 - 04:16 PM

    General

  • Player
  • 73520 battles
  • 8,594
  • [CNUT] CNUT
  • Member since:
    10-15-2013

View PostTheJ4ckal, on 30 January 2020 - 03:54 PM, said:

Do those mission targets need to be met in one game?

 

No, only the one where you need to be in the top 5. The damage and xp missions can be done in different battles



yodelihiti #16 Posted 30 January 2020 - 04:36 PM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 72163 battles
  • 218
  • [LEHR] LEHR
  • Member since:
    07-01-2011

View Postparim1331, on 30 January 2020 - 02:40 PM, said:

 

I have to admit, Skill's callouts are hilarious, also hearing his Slavic accent is especially close to my heart.

For the most part, Lithuania is not Slavic. It is Baltic. The Baltic languages form their own branch of the Indo-European language family.



Dirpitz #17 Posted 30 January 2020 - 04:39 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 26186 battles
  • 94
  • [-B-C-] -B-C-
  • Member since:
    08-28-2011

On behalf of all AEG fansI'd like to point out an error in the event:

 



parim1331 #18 Posted 30 January 2020 - 05:03 PM

    Polish Community Manager

  • WG Staff
  • 8054 battles
  • 2,136
  • Member since:
    05-11-2012

View Postyodelihiti, on 30 January 2020 - 04:36 PM, said:

For the most part, Lithuania is not Slavic. It is Baltic. The Baltic languages form their own branch of the Indo-European language family.

 

I mean, it just sounds similar to me. :)

 

View PostDirpitz, on 30 January 2020 - 04:39 PM, said:

On behalf of all AEG fansI'd like to point out an error in the event:

 

 

 

I deeply apologize for this.



Berkeli #19 Posted 30 January 2020 - 05:08 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 48551 battles
  • 301
  • Member since:
    05-31-2014

Can we check standings without logging into the game? 



Zpittvar #20 Posted 30 January 2020 - 05:13 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 12791 battles
  • 4
  • Member since:
    06-06-2013
What happens to the equipment mounted on the event vehicles? It's demounted for free at the end of the event? Or it's lost/sold?




1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users