Jump to content


Gongratulations WG (not kidding)


  • Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

Greek_Jedi_Knight #1 Posted 30 January 2020 - 03:53 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 97820 battles
  • 417
  • [L-WAR] L-WAR
  • Member since:
    03-24-2011

I have said a lot of flaws and errors in this game that should fixed, but i i believe i must say a big THANKS and Gongratulations to WG Team, for the twin Barrel innovation tanks.

Well done sirs, i m looking forward for next innovation, such as rocket arty or anything new at all.

Everytime something new is added, it gives a new breath to this game. 

Please keep it this way and make it even better.

Well done.



UserZer00 #2 Posted 30 January 2020 - 04:29 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 13995 battles
  • 1,074
  • Member since:
    03-05-2013
...and this will be the one post they decide to read, take seriously and base their marketing strategy on for the next 5 years....

IntruderFI #3 Posted 30 January 2020 - 04:42 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 52185 battles
  • 666
  • [S3AL] S3AL
  • Member since:
    07-05-2014
Even your sarcasm sucks 

Greek_Jedi_Knight #4 Posted 30 January 2020 - 05:01 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 97820 battles
  • 417
  • [L-WAR] L-WAR
  • Member since:
    03-24-2011

No its not sarcastic, i mean it.

Without exaggerations, i consider this tank way more interesting than any other. 

I have even abandoned playing my 279 because of this. 

Simply, loving it.



SOROS_SCHWARTZ_GYORGY #5 Posted 30 January 2020 - 05:03 PM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 31675 battles
  • 246
  • [SOROS] SOROS
  • Member since:
    11-24-2011
97009 battles.

Balc0ra #6 Posted 30 January 2020 - 05:09 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 75761 battles
  • 22,128
  • [WALL] WALL
  • Member since:
    07-10-2012
IS-2-II is actually fun to play. Nor does it feel utter broken or overpowered.

Greek_Jedi_Knight #7 Posted 30 January 2020 - 06:38 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 97820 battles
  • 417
  • [L-WAR] L-WAR
  • Member since:
    03-24-2011

I will tell you why i i love this tank.

It is actually a very, very unusual triple type hubrid:

1 play as a conventional tank.

2 use it as an autoloader (shot after 5 secs)

3 Tank destroyer, cause of its ability to make damage 800-900.

These 3 functions of it, make it a superb vehicle and a wonderful gameplay experience.

From my 97.000 battles, its by far the most interesting tank i ve ever player.

Its Its only draw back is that it will never used in clan wars.

From the moment i played the t 10, all the rest tanks are no matter to me. 

I can do way more things with that. Well done WG. 



Greek_Jedi_Knight #8 Posted 30 January 2020 - 06:56 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 97820 battles
  • 417
  • [L-WAR] L-WAR
  • Member since:
    03-24-2011
If it was a reward from a Campaign tank, and had to finish hard missions to get it, just like my 279 or T22, everyone would say "it is op" or "you are a rigger" etc....loool....since is available for anyone , ot doesnt matter.
But when a tank is a reward from an event, i frequently face jealousy from a lot of players who simply, did not had the skill or the time to get the campaign done.

_Pacfren #9 Posted 30 January 2020 - 06:58 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 61987 battles
  • 306
  • Member since:
    11-07-2013

View PostGreek_Jedi_Knight, on 30 January 2020 - 02:53 PM, said:

I have said a lot of flaws and errors in this game that should fixed, but i i believe i must say a big THANKS and Gongratulations to WG Team, for the twin Barrel innovation tanks.

Well done sirs, i m looking forward for next innovation, such as rocket arty or anything new at all.

Everytime something new is added, it gives a new breath to this game. 

Please keep it this way and make it even better.

Well done.


since EBR ferrari super fast light wheelys ( 2 EBR platoon is perfect light combination) WG is going to make us love this game more and more,so do not be surprised for more interested content income



Erwin_Von_Braun #10 Posted 30 January 2020 - 07:24 PM

    Lieutenant General

  • Player
  • 44099 battles
  • 6,776
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    01-25-2014

View PostGreek_Jedi_Knight, on 30 January 2020 - 02:53 PM, said:

I have said a lot of flaws and errors in this game that should fixed, but i i believe i must say a big THANKS and Gongratulations to WG Team, for the twin Barrel innovation tanks.

Well done sirs, i m looking forward for next innovation, such as rocket arty or anything new at all.

Everytime something new is added, it gives a new breath to this game. 

Please keep it this way and make it even better.

Well done.


Whilst I do admire your optimism, new content isn't always a good thing - but that is very much a matter of perspective.

For example, VW's - what have they actually brought to the game? They seem like very much a one trick pony that adds nothing more than a comedic element.

Remains to be seen how well these twin barrel things will integrate - I suspect they will make a big splash initially and then just gradually find their place.

 

On a slightly more depressing note, WG is planning to remove huge swathes of content, mostly at the lower tiers - I think that is a terrible idea.

 



Makroros_The_Arty_Magnet #11 Posted 30 January 2020 - 09:04 PM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 23107 battles
  • 222
  • [QSF-C] QSF-C
  • Member since:
    11-16-2012

View PostErwin_Von_Braun, on 30 January 2020 - 06:24 PM, said:

 

For example, VW's - what have they actually brought to the game?

[edited] annoyance.


Edited by unhappy_bunny, 31 January 2020 - 09:39 PM.
profanity


Tealo #12 Posted 31 January 2020 - 11:14 AM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 45022 battles
  • 455
  • [RIFF] RIFF
  • Member since:
    04-26-2012

View PostErwin_Von_Braun, on 30 January 2020 - 06:24 PM, said:


Whilst I do admire your optimism, new content isn't always a good thing - but that is very much a matter of perspective.

For example, VW's - what have they actually brought to the game? They seem like very much a one trick pony that adds nothing more than a comedic element.

Remains to be seen how well these twin barrel things will integrate - I suspect they will make a big splash initially and then just gradually find their place.

 

On a slightly more depressing note, WG is planning to remove huge swathes of content, mostly at the lower tiers - I think that is a terrible idea.

 


 Ironically the removal of a lot of tanks in the lower tiers tech tree (generally available) is to refocus the game on more historical tanks from WW2. That’s was the reason I and many started playing this game WW2 tonks Pz38, PzII, PzIII, T34, T28 etc.. etc.. 

  That was the hook! The attraction in downloading the game and giving it a go plus the fact it was Free to play but really a Demo (what it used to be called.) Free to try and once your hooked, there’s lots of tanks to unlock and grind for!

 Maybe too many at the lower tiers and those tanks that are being removed are not being completely taken out (deleted) of the game, they will still be in the game/playable and obtainable probably though the Bond Shop, Gift Shop for gold or even as a reward for passing certain milestones for new players like for the first ace tanker/1000 victories etc.. or just mission events..
 


Edited by Tealo, 31 January 2020 - 11:20 AM.


killer999death #13 Posted 31 January 2020 - 03:01 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 27372 battles
  • 737
  • [JHS] JHS
  • Member since:
    06-25-2011
Jet powered medium tanks.


Soviets tried it. You bet it's going to be in the game as a premium tank.

Erwin_Von_Braun #14 Posted 31 January 2020 - 06:40 PM

    Lieutenant General

  • Player
  • 44099 battles
  • 6,776
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    01-25-2014

View PostTealo, on 31 January 2020 - 10:14 AM, said:


 Ironically the removal of a lot of tanks in the lower tiers tech tree (generally available) is to refocus the game on more historical tanks from WW2. That’s was the reason I and many started playing this game WW2 tonks Pz38, PzII, PzIII, T34, T28 etc.. etc.. 

  That was the hook! The attraction in downloading the game and giving it a go plus the fact it was Free to play but really a Demo (what it used to be called.) Free to try and once your hooked, there’s lots of tanks to unlock and grind for!

 Maybe too many at the lower tiers and those tanks that are being removed are not being completely taken out (deleted) of the game, they will still be in the game/playable and obtainable probably though the Bond Shop, Gift Shop for gold or even as a reward for passing certain milestones for new players like for the first ace tanker/1000 victories etc.. or just mission events..
 


Exactly the reason I started playing too.

The introduction of VW's was the point where I realised the game was moving in a direction that I really didn't like.






1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users