...  and ultra hardcore 40 year old no lifers

I detest that! I have a life ........ in WoT

Panikovski #22 Posted 31 January 2020 - 03:28 PM

Private

• Player
  • 19929 battles
  • [_H0W_] _H0W_

View Postspeedphlux, on 31 January 2020 - 02:20 PM, said:

Ehm, I'm part of Dez's team. Am I sub-50% sub-human lobotomy patient too ?

No, I didn't mean to insult anyone, didn't say it in a berating manner, there's a learning curve for everyone playing the game.. I myself was a 48% player up until 7000k games (not that I'm in anyway good now).

ProfessionalGoldSpammer #23 Posted 31 January 2020 - 03:37 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 40437 battles
  • [VNOMS] VNOMS

View PostZylon0, on 31 January 2020 - 02:13 PM, said:

Your post made no sense, because you fail to recognize all the benefits of the anonimiser.

I don´t really believe that there are any benefits.

Most of the players using it are not the good ones, but the bad ones and the only reason is because it exists.

The anonymizer is another failed attempt by WG to improve the game.

14:39 Added after 2 minute

View PostxCleeoN, on 31 January 2020 - 02:59 PM, said:

Das Problem ist, dass die großen Clans gesagt haben, dass sie Skill4ltu unterstützen, das sind Clans, die mehrere voll besetzte zweit und dritt Clans haben. Sie sind sehr bekannt und spielen auf einem sehr hohen Niveau, da sind dann einige hinterhergerannt, weil sie dachten man muss in dem Modus erster sein. Wenn man mal darauf achtet sieht man bei Skill im Schnitt in jedem Gefecht ein CW Reward Panzer, der ausschließlich Premium schießt. Dadurch dass also beinahe alle möchtegern Profis bei Skill sind haben die anderen natürlich keine Chance. Aber muss man erster werden? Nein, Clans wie Odem Mortis, die öffentlich gesagt haben, dass sie Skill unterstützen haben den Wettstreit versaut, ich weiß nicht wessen Idee das war, aber dem sein IQ ist definitiv im negativen Bereich. Bei dem Event geht es um Spaß, man möchte seinen Lieblingsyoutuber als Kommandant haben, dafür muss man nicht erster werden, man kriegt dann zwar mehr Perks kostenlos, aber wenn es dann nicht dein Lieblingsyoutuber ist hast du echt verkackt. Man kann nun lediglich froh sein, wenn man bei DezGames oder Mailand ist, da man wenigstens noch zwischen den beiden Teams noch einen Wettstreit hat. Es tut mir echt leid für die, die bei Skill oder AEG im Team sind, einige von Team Skill jammern, weil es keinen Spaß macht, weil sie nur gewinnen und bei AEG ist es genau andersherum. Bei Team Mailand hat man ab und zu echt miese Teams, aber in den Runden in denen man ein einigermaßen gutes Team hat, muss man einfach mal selbst die Carryhosen anziehen und selbst was leisten. Ist eine echt peinliche Aktion von den großen Clan, ich meine wie dumm kann man denn sein.

English or go to the German Forum

RockyRoller #24 Posted 31 January 2020 - 03:55 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 40121 battles
  • [NR-NS] NR-NS

It didn't take me long to figure out how to win most maps, but as usual there are a number of players who run off and do their own thing, which is why we seem to have lost every battle but 1 so far.

The strat is get 3 of the tanks on the cap, their only job is to not get shot at!!! With the other 4, 2 to the near left, 2 to the near right and their job is to do what it takes to prevent the reds shooting at the capers so no time is lost or kill/push the reds on the cap off it!!!

I'm in Team Dez and thats what Team Skills does nearly every battle as they aren't muppets. Whilse too many in team Dez play like 7v7 is a random battle and go stupid places far away from the cap!!

To save cash use a reward tank like the Deathstar FV which many got in the Black Market or when it was replaced, and use HE up close if possible. Just die fast for a new game when you have muppets on your side being newbs. Platooning gives a cash bonus so saves money.

If you have a better simple Strat post it and don't be a muppet and complain about mine. I want folk to be happy with winning rather than losing all the time.

RockyRoller #25 Posted 31 January 2020 - 04:30 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 40121 battles
  • [NR-NS] NR-NS

View PostProfessionalGoldSpammer, on 31 January 2020 - 02:37 PM, said:

I don´t really believe that there are any benefits.

Most of the players using it are not the good ones, but the bad ones and the only reason is because it exists.

The anonymizer is another failed attempt by WG to improve the game.

I use the anon cause I get upset by the trolls that lose then try to get others to report me cause they died. I enjoy the game much more now the trolls are silenced!! That is all that matters!!!

__primo__ #26 Posted 31 January 2020 - 04:32 PM

Private

• Player
  • 11294 battles
  • [REBE] REBE

AWESOME team sacs .....bad bad very bad im choice

Spurtung #27 Posted 31 January 2020 - 07:09 PM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 78684 battles
  • [WG_PT] WG_PT

View PostxCleeoN, on 31 January 2020 - 01:59 PM, said:

Das Problem ist, dass die großen Clans gesagt haben, dass sie Skill4ltu unterstützen, das sind Clans, die mehrere voll besetzte zweit und dritt Clans haben. Sie sind sehr bekannt und spielen auf einem sehr hohen Niveau, da sind dann einige hinterhergerannt, weil sie dachten man muss in dem Modus erster sein. Wenn man mal darauf achtet sieht man bei Skill im Schnitt in jedem Gefecht ein CW Reward Panzer, der ausschließlich Premium schießt. Dadurch dass also beinahe alle möchtegern Profis bei Skill sind haben die anderen natürlich keine Chance. Aber muss man erster werden? Nein, Clans wie Odem Mortis, die öffentlich gesagt haben, dass sie Skill unterstützen haben den Wettstreit versaut, ich weiß nicht wessen Idee das war, aber dem sein IQ ist definitiv im negativen Bereich. Bei dem Event geht es um Spaß, man möchte seinen Lieblingsyoutuber als Kommandant haben, dafür muss man nicht erster werden, man kriegt dann zwar mehr Perks kostenlos, aber wenn es dann nicht dein Lieblingsyoutuber ist hast du echt verkackt. Man kann nun lediglich froh sein, wenn man bei DezGames oder Mailand ist, da man wenigstens noch zwischen den beiden Teams noch einen Wettstreit hat. Es tut mir echt leid für die, die bei Skill oder AEG im Team sind, einige von Team Skill jammern, weil es keinen Spaß macht, weil sie nur gewinnen und bei AEG ist es genau andersherum. Bei Team Mailand hat man ab und zu echt miese Teams, aber in den Runden in denen man ein einigermaßen gutes Team hat, muss man einfach mal selbst die Carryhosen anziehen und selbst was leisten. Ist eine echt peinliche Aktion von den großen Clan, ich meine wie dumm kann man denn sein.

IntruderFI #28 Posted 31 January 2020 - 07:12 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 52760 battles
  • [S3AL] S3AL

Has Team Mailand actually won a single game yet?

Cos all i see is rental tanks and new players playing them.

Nice community Mailand, now can you kick me out of your team please cos i sure as hell ain't playing anymore.

Nydogg #29 Posted 31 January 2020 - 07:13 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 17084 battles
  • [A-T-O] A-T-O

View PostValkyrionX, on 31 January 2020 - 11:57 AM, said:

The players are free to decide the streamer they want, if on average the strongest players have chosen the skill team, you have to get used to it

And average players who just choose a streamer randomly have to lose 80% of battles ?

Spurtung #30 Posted 31 January 2020 - 08:09 PM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 78684 battles
  • [WG_PT] WG_PT

View PostRockyRoller, on 31 January 2020 - 03:30 PM, said:

I use the anon cause I get upset by the trolls that lose then try to get others to report me cause they died. I enjoy the game much more now the trolls are silenced!! That is all that matters!!!

I like the logic you apply to spin how bad you actually are for your teams by calling them trolls.

Hyina #31 Posted 31 January 2020 - 08:35 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 62762 battles

Weak tanks, like E5 & 121 are also disadvantageous to your team. You're much better off playing the rental 5A or 140, 

Objection to the 121, that's all I play in it :(

SoupFork #32 Posted 31 January 2020 - 09:19 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 16313 battles

View PostNydogg, on 31 January 2020 - 07:13 PM, said:

And average players who just choose a streamer randomly have to lose 80% of battles ?

then maybe you shouldn’t have chosen randomly. I follow QB, Dez, Skill, Claus and Steve mostly on YT. I had never heard of the two others. So I watched some vids by them. Did quick research. Checked stats, clans etc. I figured Skill to be the most competent player (I might be wrong) and most focused on winning games, so I hoped picking Skill team would mean his followers would be similarly up for winning, maybe more serious about it. Because if I’m gonna spend that much time on this event, I want to make sure I get 1st or 2nd spot team. So.. I Waited a few hours after the event started. Didn’t jump in blindly. Noticed a clear lead developing and Piri Piri jumped on the Baboon wagon. Seems like my educated guess paid off. Banana out of ten. I’m a very average player too. But I did my homework so I wouldn’t cry in the corner.

Absalon513 #33 Posted 31 January 2020 - 09:23 PM

Private

• Player
  • 81074 battles
  • [T-BBB] T-BBB

A [edited]mod. Badly constructed by Wargamer, badly tested by them and now they dont even fix the issue.The game is dying and they are getting desperate

Nydogg #34 Posted 31 January 2020 - 09:42 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 17084 battles
  • [A-T-O] A-T-O

View PostSoupFork, on 31 January 2020 - 08:19 PM, said:

then maybe you shouldn’t have chosen randomly. I follow QB, Dez, Skill, Claus and Steve mostly on YT. I had never heard of the two others. So I watched some vids by them. Did quick research. Checked stats, clans etc. I figured Skill to be the most competent player (I might be wrong) and most focused on winning games, so I hoped picking Skill team would mean his followers would be similarly up for winning, maybe more serious about it. Because if I’m gonna spend that much time on this event, I want to make sure I get 1st or 2nd spot team. So.. I Waited a few hours after the event started. Didn’t jump in blindly. Noticed a clear lead developing and Piri Piri jumped on the Baboon wagon. Seems like my educated guess paid off. Banana out of ten. I’m a very average player too. But I did my homework so I wouldn’t cry in the corner.

If its normal to have to follow streamers and do research to play with the same chance of others players in a mmo game, i guess i was wrong ;)

Slind #35 Posted 31 January 2020 - 09:53 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 58408 battles
Well, today I faced Skill's team where Skill himself was playing, he failed pretty bad, but their team won still. It was close, in the end it was our 2 EBRs vs their Obj.260s. We made a few mistakes and got taken out, but we both were one-shots. It was a great match and we could have won it... I guess if there is a platoon of 3 unicums, they will win the game but the games are so fast, I don't really mind.

Sweaty_Pants #36 Posted 31 January 2020 - 10:08 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 11013 battles

Ehm, I'm part of Dez's team. Am I sub-50% sub-human lobotomy patient too ?

No. But a lot of people playing this game mode DO NOT understand what it's about. It's about Charlie Sheen ! WINNING !!! And maybe a little bit of Tiger blood.

Play to the objectives, stick to each other, LOOK AT THE MINIMAP !!!, protect your allies IF YOU CAN, don't be afraid to take one for the team, specially if you are not going to die from that one shot you might "eat" and so on. It's not difficult. Maybe few years experience in the ESL would do people a lot of good, but I don't think they can get it just like that.

Personal performance means NOTHING in this game mode. WINNING is EVERYTHING. Simple as that. When your Average Joe learns that and starts to accept that, then the game would start to become a lot better and you'll actually have fun in it. What also might help is people stop playing stupid tanks. Like Grille 15, JgPz E-100, Badger, T110E5, Rhm. Pz., 121 and arta to name a few. Arty might be limited to 1 per team, but that means that you have one less reactive gun in the battle that can't react to the situation quick enough, which results in a loss majority of the times. Hence - picking arty means you're putting your team at a disadvantage from the get-go. Other things like slow campy TDs fall into the same category. Weak tanks, like E5 & 121 are also disadvantageous to your team. You're much better off playing the rental 5A or 140, than pulling your team down by jerking around in crappy vehicles, some of which are frankly - not suited to be called "Tier X vehicles" anymore.

It's not that hard, but it's super frustrating, playing "for the team" and your team consists only of "individual", who for some reason, care about their damage and survival ... ?! Numerous games I've had people just wander off from the start of the battle alone on a flank, either get killed in a minute by a wolfpack of mediums, or don't encounter anybody and then be the last man standing alive accusing the rest of us of dying and throwing the game, while we were a gun short the whole time. YOU CAN'T FLANK IN A MAUS ON LAKEVILLE !!!

Now try explaining that to the vast majority of people playing this game mode who havent even worked past tier friggin 4 yet. 

This is yet another game mode which absolutely should have been limited to more experienced players; its bad enough when you have muppet dead weight in 15v15, in 7v7 it's an automatic loss if you have even 1 tomato. 

Miepie #37 Posted 31 January 2020 - 10:23 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 5771 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

View PostOld_Ironballs, on 31 January 2020 - 10:08 PM, said:

in 7v7 it's an automatic loss if you have even 1 tomato. 

Lies; I am still at well over 50% wins in this game mode. :child:

Sweaty_Pants #38 Posted 31 January 2020 - 10:24 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 11013 battles

View PostMiepie, on 31 January 2020 - 10:23 PM, said:

Lies; I am still at well over 50% wins in this game mode. :child:

Then either you picked skill or are very lucky, dez has nothing but failed test tube babies it seems.

Miepie #39 Posted 31 January 2020 - 10:34 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 5771 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

View PostOld_Ironballs, on 31 January 2020 - 10:24 PM, said:

Then either you picked skill or are very lucky, dez has nothing but failed test tube babies it seems.

It was a choice between Skill and Dez for me, but I like the colour of the Skill camo style better. Having said that, I do not know where this idea comes from that everyone on team Piri Piri is super duper hyper turbo skilled? Most matches I am in, we have at least 3 rental WZs... and when I am in my Leopard, we still have 3 rental WZs, so that's at least four noobs on the team (apart from the occasional good player that just wants to testdrive the WZ, I guess? Or the people who alternate their own WZ and the rental WZ because they just like the vehicle so much?). 

I think it is more about team tactics than about the actual skill/experience of the players in this one? Stick together, contest the cap, and wonder why the enemy team sends three of their seven tanks to the northeast hill on Sand River while one of their remaining tanks camps the redline balcony? :popcorn:

Rataplan #40 Posted 31 January 2020 - 10:44 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 20923 battles
  • [USAW] USAW

View PostMiepie, on 31 January 2020 - 10:34 PM, said:

It was a choice between Skill and Dez for me.

Same for me, I flipped a coin in the end. Now I'm quite glad it landed on the Skill side though :teethhappy:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users