Jump to content


EBR light tonk


  • Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

_Pacfren #1 Posted 31 January 2020 - 11:12 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 61964 battles
  • 306
  • Member since:
    11-07-2013

Viva EBR and VIVA WG ,we need more fast cars here now.

 

regards,



Erwin_Von_Braun #2 Posted 31 January 2020 - 11:21 PM

    Lieutenant General

  • Player
  • 44096 battles
  • 6,771
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    01-25-2014

I hear they are planning to put them into WoWS too.

 



_Pacfren #3 Posted 31 January 2020 - 11:23 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 61964 battles
  • 306
  • Member since:
    11-07-2013
meme

MeetriX #4 Posted 01 February 2020 - 04:07 AM

    Brigadier

  • Player
  • 25191 battles
  • 4,250
  • [_ACE] _ACE
  • Member since:
    08-12-2012

Is that a typo?

Regards.

It should be t, right? :B



Spurtung #5 Posted 01 February 2020 - 06:07 AM

    Lieutenant General

  • Player
  • 77574 battles
  • 7,471
  • [WG_PT] WG_PT
  • Member since:
    07-05-2013
What a riveting tale, and so many points worth discussing.

splash_time #6 Posted 01 February 2020 - 08:01 AM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 15118 battles
  • 1,048
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    02-20-2018
Also I demand for a tank that can change to a super jet by pressing X. :hiding:

_Pacfren #7 Posted 01 February 2020 - 12:18 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 61964 battles
  • 306
  • Member since:
    11-07-2013

View Postsplash_time, on 01 February 2020 - 07:01 AM, said:

Also I demand for a tank that can change to a super jet by pressing X. :hiding:


how do you deal with EBR platoon ??



splash_time #8 Posted 01 February 2020 - 12:23 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 15118 battles
  • 1,048
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    02-20-2018

View Post_Pacfren, on 01 February 2020 - 02:18 PM, said:


how do you deal with EBR platoon ??

 

Honestly? I know how you feel, but when I see them? I try to hide in a spot that they can't reach in base, and snipe them, I had many one shoots with mt jdpz e100 (880m shell velocity). 

 

It's possible to destroy them if you aim perfectly mate. :)



_Pacfren #9 Posted 01 February 2020 - 02:27 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 61964 battles
  • 306
  • Member since:
    11-07-2013

View Postsplash_time, on 01 February 2020 - 11:23 AM, said:

 

Honestly? I know how you feel, but when I see them? I try to hide in a spot that they can't reach in base, and snipe them, I had many one shoots with mt jdpz e100 (880m shell velocity). 

 

It's possible to destroy them if you aim perfectly mate. :)


so, becouse of stupid fkn ferrari EBR tonk I have to stay in base all game,it is a solution???



splash_time #10 Posted 01 February 2020 - 02:34 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 15118 battles
  • 1,048
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    02-20-2018

View Post_Pacfren, on 01 February 2020 - 04:27 PM, said:


so, becouse of stupid fkn ferrari EBR tonk I have to stay in base all game,it is a solution???

 

No, it comes once with full HP it goes back with 35-40% HP,  if u hit it, it won't dare to come back with low HP, and where did I say camp in base all the game? Can you show me?



Persesaapas #11 Posted 01 February 2020 - 02:39 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 23436 battles
  • 411
  • [COINS] COINS
  • Member since:
    09-02-2011

View Post_Pacfren, on 01 February 2020 - 01:27 PM, said:


so, becouse of stupid fkn ferrari EBR tonk I have to stay in base all game,it is a solution???

No you just use your superior skillz and bend the RNG so the shot curves over wheels and ammorack them every time. If that doesnt work then you just need to git gud. /s

Tbh 3 man platoon with ebr 105:s (who know how to play them not just suicide scout) is one of the scariest combo you can face. Best if you just try to stick with team and dont get left alone or you will find those ebr:s hunting you. Also ofc its also depends on map.



_Pacfren #12 Posted 01 February 2020 - 04:04 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 61964 battles
  • 306
  • Member since:
    11-07-2013

View PostPersesaapas, on 01 February 2020 - 01:39 PM, said:

No you just use your superior skillz and bend the RNG so the shot curves over wheels and ammorack them every time. If that doesnt work then you just need to git gud. /s

Tbh 3 man platoon with ebr 105:s (who know how to play them not just suicide scout) is one of the scariest combo you can face. Best if you just try to stick with team and dont get left alone or you will find those ebr:s hunting you. Also ofc its also depends on map.


you should see what EBR ferrari did to my batchat , 1 shoot bounced him and other shoots missed all after few sec got down and next game ......I just dont enjoy this game like before .



MeetriX #13 Posted 01 February 2020 - 04:07 PM

    Brigadier

  • Player
  • 25191 battles
  • 4,250
  • [_ACE] _ACE
  • Member since:
    08-12-2012

View Postsplash_time, on 01 February 2020 - 12:23 PM, said:

 

Honestly? I know how you feel, but when I see them? I try to hide in a spot that they can't reach in base, and snipe them, I had many one shoots with mt jdpz e100 (880m shell velocity). 

 

It's possible to destroy them if you aim perfectly mate. :)

Aiming won't do crap. You need to hit them too and the do damage.

You can perfectly aim all you want, but when the RNG says no you lose. (I know it is the same with any other vehicle too, but different.)






1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users