NA Player

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Velimor84 #1 Posted 01 February 2020 - 04:54 AM

Private

• Player
  • 15053 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE
Im in NA. Looking for people to play with who will be on when I am ( 4pm central to whenever - weekdays . Whenever weekends.). I know there is an NA server, I'm on EU looking to meet new people to play with when I'm on. Thanks!

undutchable80 #2 Posted 04 February 2020 - 08:54 AM

Major General

• Player
  • 15552 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

Hey there Velimor84,

If you are not (yet) into structured competitve gameplay, the Dingers might be for you. We are a dual-clan of (almost) 200 play4fun players with no additional requirements and no clan wars, but we are starting some casual Strongolds (tier 6) on Mondays and Wednesdays. We also have several active players from NA in our dual-clan, so you would have some people to play with when timezones conflict with the EU-based players. Overall we just like to have fun; either in game (by platooning) or in clan chat. We dont care about stats, but somehow some good players have joined us, and almost all are willing to platoon and either learn or teach a thing or two. 

To apply for a spot in the Dingers Community, draw a fish in mspaint and post it in our recruitment-thread here on wot-forums. http://forum.worldoftanks.eu/index.php?/topic/311752-wjde-tduthe-dingers-fishy-gold-bots/page__st__10260

All great clans have requirements...

For inspiration

zyxrclanleaderiksta101 #3 Posted 22 February 2020 - 04:17 AM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 25338 battles
  • [QLTY] QLTY
Hey there Velimor,  im iksta101, a world of tanks twitch streamer and youtuber (im still small dont worry xD) Here's my clans recruitment post if you are interested in joining:

http://forum.worldof...now-recruiting/

I've currently got 1 NA members and would love to have more in my community, my ign is zyxrclanleaderiksta101 so feel free to get in touch if you need me (more contact details available in the recruitment post i have linked above)

Feel free to jump onto our discord server to find out more! ;)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users