Jump to content


Team Clash: How do we get the CC commander - EXACTLY


  • Please log in to reply
45 replies to this topic

Maschinenkanone #1 Posted 01 February 2020 - 10:15 AM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 47382 battles
  • 512
  • [MBEV] MBEV
  • Member since:
    05-17-2012

Hi there,

 

according to the ingame information each teammember will receive their commander as reward. Full stop. No further preconditions. See attached the correspondent pop-up. 

 

According to the official web however there is indeed a precondition which is reaching team level 10.

https://worldoftanks.eu/en/news/general-news/team-clash/

 

Now I hear that you also need to reach personal level 10. Is this so? And if so, why are there COMPLETELY different information floating around? Is this part of the event, some kind of hide and seek? And if it's not and it's just a simple mistake, can someone from WG please finally clean this mess up adhoc-style and align the information accordingly?

 

Cheers

Maschine

 

PS: The event itself is fun. But please improve your information management.

Attached Files

  • Attached File   CC Commander precondition.png   1.3MB

Edited by Maschinenkanone, 01 February 2020 - 10:18 AM.


DangerMouse #2 Posted 01 February 2020 - 10:17 AM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Beta Tester
  • 30904 battles
  • 1,379
  • [FLOG] FLOG
  • Member since:
    10-28-2010
WG really have mastered the art of confusion, their mission interface gets worse with each year.

Dava_117 #3 Posted 01 February 2020 - 10:37 AM

    Major General

  • Moderator
  • 23549 battles
  • 5,981
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    12-17-2014

View PostMaschinenkanone, on 01 February 2020 - 10:15 AM, said:

Hi there,

 

according to the ingame information each teammember will receive their commander as reward. Full stop. No further preconditions. See attached the correspondent pop-up. 

 

According to the official web however there is indeed a precondition which is reaching team level 10.

https://worldoftanks.eu/en/news/general-news/team-clash/

 

Now I hear that you also need to reach personal level 10. Is this so? And if so, why are there COMPLETELY different information floating around? Is this part of the event, some kind of hide and seek? And if it's not and it's just a simple mistake, can someone from WG please finally clean this mess up adhoc-style and align the information accordingly?

 

Cheers

Maschine

 

PS: The event itself is fun. But please improve your information management.

 

Yeh, both the article on the portal and the in-game description doesn't mention it, but you have indeed to reach level 10 on your personal score. Had to ask to my reference CC to get the a confirmation.



SoupFork #4 Posted 01 February 2020 - 10:54 AM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 15442 battles
  • 527
  • Member since:
    11-07-2017

View PostDava_117, on 01 February 2020 - 10:37 AM, said:

 

Yeh, both the article on the portal and the in-game description doesn't mention it, but you have indeed to reach level 10 on your personal score. Had to ask to my reference CC to get the a confirmation.


Just to stomp out any last bit of confusion, can you also confirm that you do not need to reach personal level 30 to get the commander? Quite a number of players seem adamant about this. On that topic, is there any point in going past personal level 10? I’m on 8 now so I can’t see what’s next.



Dava_117 #5 Posted 01 February 2020 - 10:59 AM

    Major General

  • Moderator
  • 23549 battles
  • 5,981
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    12-17-2014

View PostSoupFork, on 01 February 2020 - 10:54 AM, said:


Just to stomp out any last bit of confusion, can you also confirm that you do not need to reach personal level 30 to get the commander? Quite a number of players seem adamant about this. On that topic, is there any point in going past personal level 10? I’m on 8 now so I can’t see what’s next.

 

From what I know, levels 11-30 are here just to give you out extra rewards. So 50 bonds + other stuff. 

Anyway, I'm asking to my CC.

10:06 Added after 7 minute

View PostSoupFork, on 01 February 2020 - 10:54 AM, said:

 

 

Sorry for quoting you again, but have a confirmation that only level 10 is required for the commander.

Hope this was helpful. :)



SoupFork #6 Posted 01 February 2020 - 11:07 AM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 15442 battles
  • 527
  • Member since:
    11-07-2017

View PostDava_117, on 01 February 2020 - 10:59 AM, said:

 

From what I know, levels 11-30 are here just to give you out extra rewards. So 50 bonds + other stuff. 

Anyway, I'm asking to my CC.


it’s probably also there to allow some leeway in the team battle result. If team X and Y are close but team X is ahead and X all stop playing after reaching team and personal level 10, then Y can keep playing and surpass X in team score.



Dava_117 #7 Posted 01 February 2020 - 11:12 AM

    Major General

  • Moderator
  • 23549 battles
  • 5,981
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    12-17-2014

View PostSoupFork, on 01 February 2020 - 11:07 AM, said:


it’s probably also there to allow some leeway in the team battle result. If team X and Y are close but team X is ahead and X all stop playing after reaching team and personal level 10, then Y can keep playing and surpass X in team score.

 

You're right. Smart move from WG to keep players interested even after they reached the commander. :)



razhael #8 Posted 09 February 2020 - 10:12 AM

    Private

  • Player
  • 6599 battles
  • 30
  • Member since:
    03-17-2011
But you get the commander at the end of the event i guess, with the proper amount of skills achieved by your team, i guess?

Dampfgarer #9 Posted 10 February 2020 - 12:47 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 37135 battles
  • 2
  • Member since:
    09-03-2014

so the event is over, reward is collected i cant find my commander!!!!!

 

where is he????

 

 



gitgud_cannot #10 Posted 10 February 2020 - 01:48 PM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 32701 battles
  • 1,726
  • Member since:
    10-31-2013

View PostDampfgarer, on 10 February 2020 - 01:47 PM, said:

so the event is over, reward is collected i cant find my commander!!!!!

 

where is he????

 

 

streaming on twitch or making new youtube content lol.



aleksaipavle #11 Posted 10 February 2020 - 02:51 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 7211 battles
  • 1
  • [GARA] GARA
  • Member since:
    01-28-2015

View PostDampfgarer, on 10 February 2020 - 12:47 PM, said:

so the event is over, reward is collected i cant find my commander!!!!!

 

where is he????

 

 


me too i reached level 21 of personal score and i dont see my comander

 



Jumping_Turtle #12 Posted 10 February 2020 - 02:53 PM

    General

  • Player
  • 72260 battles
  • 8,453
  • [CNUT] CNUT
  • Member since:
    10-15-2013

View PostDampfgarer, on 10 February 2020 - 12:47 PM, said:

 

where is he????

 

 

Lithuenia

Germany

Sweden

Finland

 

My guess is. If I remember correctly where they are from though.



ilmavarvas #13 Posted 10 February 2020 - 02:58 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 20216 battles
  • 728
  • [PR-22] PR-22
  • Member since:
    01-08-2014

View PostJumping_Turtle, on 10 February 2020 - 02:53 PM, said:

 

Lithuenia

Germany

Sweden

Finland Estonia

 

My guess is. If I remember correctly where they are from though.

 

Dez is from Estonia, pretty close thou.



Jumping_Turtle #14 Posted 10 February 2020 - 03:03 PM

    General

  • Player
  • 72260 battles
  • 8,453
  • [CNUT] CNUT
  • Member since:
    10-15-2013
WG Staff says on Discord that we will have everything by Wednesday latest. Also rentals will be removed than so we get everything on those tanks back also.

m1x_angelico #15 Posted 10 February 2020 - 04:00 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 27270 battles
  • 1,499
  • [-VETO] -VETO
  • Member since:
    01-04-2015

Block Quote

Commanders!

Team clash event just ended and here you can find some additional information:

 

1) Post event phase (started already) team rewards will be invoiced automatically after player login into game

2) Personal rewards will be available to pick up manually by players during all post event phase

3) After post event phase all personal rewards will be automatically invoiced to players after their login into game client

4) Players can receive all team and personal rewards by login until 15th of March

5) Crew member will be distributed automatically

6) Crew member distribution will start from Tuesday/Wednesday this week

7) Rental tanks given during the event will be locked for a few days after the event. After they are removed the equipment and crew members will be automatically removed from the tanks

 

Player Support Team

 

Source



BlackBloodBandit #16 Posted 10 February 2020 - 04:06 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 9036 battles
  • 888
  • Member since:
    12-23-2018

For me it was clear that you would only get rewards if you got a level up and your team had at least the same level. This means as well that you only get the commander after reaching level 10. It would be strange if you barely participate in the event and still get the main reward, don't you think?

 

I didn't get one myself, since I've been boycotting the event. Not accepting that I must play tier 10 to gain some rewards. Tier 10 is trash and full of overpowered reward tanks, high alpha td's and players that have no clue how to play, so I passed.



_Pr3da70r_ #17 Posted 10 February 2020 - 04:14 PM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 10066 battles
  • 111
  • [TR4GE] TR4GE
  • Member since:
    11-22-2013

View PostBlackBloodBandit, on 10 February 2020 - 04:06 PM, said:

I didn't get one myself, since I've been boycotting the event. Not accepting that I must play tier 10 to gain some rewards. Tier 10 is trash and full of overpowered reward tanks, high alpha td's and players that have no clue how to play, so I passed.

 

Yeah but anyone could get a tier 10 they even let you rent, and as you progress with your level, you can rent other tanks.

Why is tier 10 trash? In all my battles I barely saw a 279e(maybe 2 or 3 battles), same for the 4202 Chieftain, and yes some Jagpizdas and Deathstars, but not many, it was really fun to play man.

And you can find players who don't know how to play their tanks at any level, not just tier 10



flashbarts #18 Posted 10 February 2020 - 04:32 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 46549 battles
  • 314
  • Member since:
    06-30-2013
TBH WG, just a rough idea of how we can get the commander will be fine for me...

BlackBloodBandit #19 Posted 10 February 2020 - 04:35 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 9036 battles
  • 888
  • Member since:
    12-23-2018

View Post_Pr3da70r_, on 10 February 2020 - 04:14 PM, said:

Yeah but anyone could get a tier 10 they even let you rent, and as you progress with your level, you can rent other tanks.

I have M48 Patton and it's not a good tank for competitive modes. People spam gold and pen your turret.

Why is tier 10 trash? In all my battles I barely saw a 279e(maybe 2 or 3 battles), same for the 4202 Chieftain, and yes some Jagpizdas and Deathstars, but not many, it was really fun to play man. I find tier 10 boring not only because of tanks like JagdE100 or Deathstars, but also because of 750 alpha guns already. Tank destroyers with BS camo, which you can't even spot with very good view range and find out later on they were in a bush 30m away from you. My Patton has 503m view range and lots of times that's not enough at pretty close range, because of the broken camo of enemies. I don't want to get punished for playing actively and doing my job.

And you can find players who don't know how to play their tanks at any level, not just tier 10

true, but it's even more disgusting to find players on tier 10, that played 20k battles for example and still have no clue what to do. They are only a burden for every team you're on and if they are in the enemy team, they outspot you because they camp redline and the bushes reward them for being completely useless. no thanks

 



Maschinenkanone #20 Posted 10 February 2020 - 07:05 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 47382 battles
  • 512
  • [MBEV] MBEV
  • Member since:
    05-17-2012

View Postm1x_angelico, on 10 February 2020 - 03:00 PM, said:

 

Source

Thanks for providing that information. What team or personal awards are still undistributed? As far as I remember all rewards except the commander were distributed during the event... 

 

 






1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users