Game Matching

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Tigergladiator #1 Posted 01 February 2020 - 11:58 AM

Private

• Player
  • 9452 battles

Dear Sir ,

In-light of many battles played with different kind of tanks , kindly i am suggesting to make a new match making system to play along , if it is possible to make matches within same tiers or maximum 1 tier higher than the lowest tier because it is so frustrating and sometimes quite impossible to cope with 2 tiers higher from firepower to armor penetration , also about having 3 artillery tanks in one match is quite over annoying so i suggest to have 1 artillery/match...

my sincere regards 

TheJungleBeast #2 Posted 01 February 2020 - 12:10 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 12116 battles

View PostTigergladiator, on 01 February 2020 - 11:58 AM, said:

Dear Sir ,

In-light of many battles played with different kind of tanks , kindly i am suggesting to make a new match making system to play along , if it is possible to make matches within same tiers or maximum 1 tier higher than the lowest tier because it is so frustrating and sometimes quite impossible to cope with 2 tiers higher from firepower to armor penetration , also about having 3 artillery tanks in one match is quite over annoying so i suggest to have 1 artillery/match...

my sincere regards 

We all want this I think dude, but will never happen, the +2 bit don't bother me so much, but 3 arty.. Bah! 

Will never change though I'm afraid.

ChristOfTheAbyss #3 Posted 01 February 2020 - 12:20 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 251 battles
It would be a shame if we could enjoy the game to the fullest...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users