Are you happy for the service that wargaming offers for you?

• Please log in to reply
68 replies to this topic

chaser #61 Posted 01 March 2020 - 05:53 PM

Private

• Beta Tester
  • 26878 battles
  • [CANDY] CANDY
I have stopped enjoying this game - I play for wn8 and winrate but if 14 of you team mates "play for fun" then its impossible. I wish I can go back in time and break my fingers the moment I payed my first premium subscription and bought my first premium tank. This game is making me indescribably sad at times. The thing is that WG condones botting and being a bad player is actually rewarded. I think it's a total fail from WG part to able 200 wn8 players be the top tank in 8+ tier in 3/5/7 or other similar MM where the spread is over at 3 and tops tanks usually make the game. I can play around wheeled vehicles, 3 arty and high penetration ammo, but I can't avoid 14 special needs persons )( no offence to real special needs persons ). Also, chatbanning is a freedom of speech issue and WG should get fined millions for it.

Condr #62 Posted 01 March 2020 - 06:20 PM

Private

• Player
  • 42238 battles
  • [TNAC] TNAC

Nope. High caliber HE spam with no tanking from it, gold spam, wheeled tanks. Majority of battles ending 3to5 - 15. And nothing done by the game devs to improve overall skill of players. Actually it is degrading over time (hello again HE spam and gold spam).

I hope WG employees working on WOT will be paid % based on in-game survey results. So less people satisfied - less money. Would be a great finance saver for a company.

Psticide #63 Posted 01 March 2020 - 10:44 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 46841 battles
No, not worth it at all and thouroughly dissapointed with the services in 2019, i regret buying a full year of premium, and will not make the same mistake again, i feel i only got three months worthwhile in patches this year. I expected great things, historic scenarios, new maps, new game modes, wot2.0 , all i got was cruds and breadcrums and 3d skins and premium tanks

Edited by Psticide, 01 March 2020 - 10:47 PM.

Robbie_T #64 Posted 02 March 2020 - 01:34 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 22512 battles
  • [BBMM] BBMM

Fine

GAme works 99.9%of the time..verry stabel game.

Payment works nicely never problems with it and they use ideal payment method whats  + for me.

Only down side i can think of is the recent boosting of teh player base so every tomatoe have there tier 10 in 2 weeks.

What totally ruins the games.

This marathon i ahve seen so much (new noobtank) Progetto 65 playing like total idiots no flanking nothing.....just hang with the paper tds on the redline.

meanwhile the medium flank get destroyed by the enemy .

Progetto 65 is a flanker not a pure sniper else it would not have 60kmh speed.

ProfessionalGoldSpammer #65 Posted 02 March 2020 - 02:00 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 41684 battles
  • [VNOMS] VNOMS
[edited]NO!
13:06 Added after 5 minute

View Postchaser, on 01 March 2020 - 05:53 PM, said:

I have stopped enjoying this game - I play for wn8 and winrate but if 14 of you team mates "play for fun" then its impossible. I wish I can go back in time and break my fingers the moment I payed my first premium subscription and bought my first premium tank. This game is making me indescribably sad at times. The thing is that WG condones botting and being a bad player is actually rewarded. I think it's a total fail from WG part to able 200 wn8 players be the top tank in 8+ tier in 3/5/7 or other similar MM where the spread is over at 3 and tops tanks usually make the game. I can play around wheeled vehicles, 3 arty and high penetration ammo, but I can't avoid 14 special needs persons )( no offence to real special needs persons ). Also, chatbanning is a freedom of speech issue and WG should get fined millions for it.

I feel the exact same way as you.

I am just playing for Wn8 and nothing else...

Most of the players playing high tiers nowadays are really bad and I can't understand why the game allows that to happen.

Edited by ProfessionalGoldSpammer, 02 March 2020 - 02:06 PM.

ThorgrimBrenadim #66 Posted 02 March 2020 - 02:23 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 37398 battles

Matchmaking:  5/10 it is pretty poor but not as bad overall as it has been, fix issues like players moving up the tech tree far too quickly, and then see where we go from there.

Gold ammo: It is necassery especially when you are mid or bottom tier in a 2 or 3 tier match but limit the rounds, this needs seperate amounts though because if you are same or top tier you need or should need way less gold ammo than if you are bottom tier in a 3 tier match.

Price of premiums: 1/10 NO premium tank is worth anything close to a full price high end new game, they are not even worth the cost of a high quality DLC they are one poxy pixel tank yes some work and research goes into it but no way does it compare to a top end full game or DLC. Most premiums imo are worth between 3-12 add maybe a few pounds more if you get BIA and nice camo.

New tanks: Maybe actually learn to play test properly not just play around in them for a laugh, the amount of issues with new tanks in the past few years shows clearly the people you employ to check balance have zero clue. Also far too many fantasy tanks that in reality could not even perform as staionary pill boxes such as the Jap Type heavys.

New maps:  bring in a new team remaster all the old maps to start with. Introduce a slot in the map rotation that can contain 2-4 maps so less popular maps can be put in this slot and chance of getting it becomes less frequent than std maps that have their own map rotation slot. Some maps that have had major changes look at bringing the original or earlier version in as well. Then start designing new maps maybe hold a competition once or twice a year for map design. rewards/prizes can range from a years premium downwards and can encompass full map design down to individual object design.

lbot #67 Posted 02 March 2020 - 04:07 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 19975 battles

Free-to-play - Ok, nice arcade.

Pay-to-play (Premium account) - not Ok, too many issues discussed thousands of times. But it's the fastest way to see tier 9 and 10 tanks in action.

Condr #68 Posted 02 March 2020 - 08:21 PM

Private

• Player
  • 42238 battles
  • [TNAC] TNAC

View PostRobbie_T, on 02 March 2020 - 01:34 PM, said:

Fine

GAme works 99.9%of the time..verry stabel game.

Payment works nicely never problems with it and they use ideal payment method whats  + for me.

Only down side i can think of is the recent boosting of teh player base so every tomatoe have there tier 10 in 2 weeks.

What totally ruins the games.

This marathon i ahve seen so much (new noobtank) Progetto 65 playing like total idiots no flanking nothing.....just hang with the paper tds on the redline.

meanwhile the medium flank get destroyed by the enemy .

Progetto 65 is a flanker not a pure sniper else it would not have 60kmh speed.

Interesting statement about tomatoes, considering your top tanks are OP prems and HE spammers. Both require a lot of skill to play. Your stat on T29, T26E5, M103 tells interesting story about your personal skill. Orange at most. Proper time to start to hate tomatoes.

Edited by Condr, 02 March 2020 - 08:21 PM.

DinkyDi #69 Posted 04 March 2020 - 04:16 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 13269 battles
  • [AS-T] AS-T
I would like to see maps, that are not just 2 tunels with chokepoints and rest of the map is just "you go there, you dead in 5 seconds"

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users