Is this really worthy of a 5 day chat ban?

WG support chat ban funny

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

pmakins #1 Posted 05 February 2020 - 12:40 AM

Staff Sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 50917 battles
  • [RGT] RGT

So I received a message where I got chat banned on 02.02.2020. 

Since I am very rarely toxic in any manner, on occasions I do get frustrated and call names but I have never went too far. Scale of retardation is the maximum insult you will get from me. 

So I was curious again (last time it happened was over a year ago and I got 3-4 chat bans in a 2 week-period for similar choice of words ) and checked all the replays from that day. Thankfully I had only 3. (Disclaimer: I have no reasons to delete replays, as you will be able to see I keep all of them, actually did play only 3 games that day) 

https://ufile.io/f/089vr I can assure everyone, there are no viruses here, feel free to download it. Just 3 replay files from that day

You can see that in 2 of those I haven't even said a word. In 3rd one it was funny, I was finishing the obj279 arty mission, completed it and was happy. All of a sudden Enemy T92 arty tried to blind fire me, so I said that he is a mofo(we know the abreviation) and a female dog (WG will censor the word), BUT, it wasn't intented as an insult towards him. I haven't spammed his chat after the game, I haven't continued afterwards, after all, why would I? I was happy enough from the arty mission completion. So for those 2 words I got chat banned for 5 days. 

My question to all of you forum guys. How is it possible that the game is filled with players wishing other people [content removed], saying how it is a shame [content removed], yet I get chat banned for 5 days for something as ridiculous as these 2 words? IF the automated chat algorithm is so rigorous, how is it possible there is still toxicity in this game? 

I tried to contact WG support but I keep getting damn template answers with no human interactions! Here are the screenshots of the Whole conversation as well as the chat ban pop-up: 

https://ufile.io/u90s8wdd

Share me your thoughts on the whole matter as well as the support who instead of trying to read the issues, they just forcibly close every case they want...

Inappropriate use of the word "cancer" and the inappropriate reference of a political figure.

Post edited.

~Nakano_Ichika, Forum Moderator

Edited by Nakano_Ichika, 05 February 2020 - 07:30 AM.

UNFAIR_GAME_8 #2 Posted 05 February 2020 - 01:18 AM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 11272 battles
  • [TASF] TASF
game its good but support of this game is not good

pmakins #3 Posted 05 February 2020 - 01:28 AM

Staff Sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 50917 battles
  • [RGT] RGT

View PostUNFAIR_GAME_8, on 05 February 2020 - 01:18 AM, said: