• Please log in to reply
100 replies to this topic

Ayman996 #21 Posted 05 February 2020 - 10:41 PM

Private

• Player
  • 11111 battles
  • [ABLTU] ABLTU

View Postkrismorgan, on 05 February 2020 - 10:40 PM, said:

Try team clash event,instead of 14 idiots you only get 6 playing like a random.

i already played team clash and got all the rewards ! 

Robbie_T #22 Posted 05 February 2020 - 10:52 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 22466 battles
  • [BBMM] BBMM

View PostAyman996, on 05 February 2020 - 10:30 PM, said:

finally someone that has the same issue like me Oh my god thank you my friend ! exactly a lot of 46% donkeys in just my team and the enemy team has a lot of 51% 53% players !

Yep and the 51% enemys are not the problem...my own team is

-Highway map......no medium to be seen on the med side...

-China wall map :strangest thing ever all the 6 heavys decided to go north but stop in the middle of the field and they all got popped off (than try to win in your bottom tier med)

-Himmelsdorf everyone to hill (not a bad choice) but dont all stay on the hill sniping.(and i am facing 3/4 heavys in the  banana road)

The open maps: Licht tanks die in teh first min or play the whole game behind the arty.

got back to 21 played 9 wins and logged out  and played another game.

Not gonna play with those tomatoes.

And platooning its even worse than its really you and your teammate(s)  with 12 to 13 tomatoes (the verry worst ones they can find)

Will try again tommorow ..

Ayman996 #23 Posted 05 February 2020 - 10:59 PM

Private

• Player
  • 11111 battles
  • [ABLTU] ABLTU

View PostRobbie_T, on 05 February 2020 - 10:52 PM, said:

Yep and the 51% enemys are not the problem...my own team is

-Highway map......no medium to be seen on the med side...

-China wall map :strangest thing ever all the 6 heavys decided to go north but stop in the middle of the field and they all got popped off (than try to win in your bottom tier med)

-Himmelsdorf everyone to hill (not a bad choice) but dont all stay on the hill sniping.(and i am facing 3/4 heavys in the  banana road)

The open maps: Licht tanks die in teh first min or play the whole game behind the arty.

got back to 21 played 9 wins and logged out  and played another game.

Not gonna play with those tomatoes.

And platooning its even worse than its really you and your teammate(s)  with 12 to 13 tomatoes (the verry worst ones they can find)

Will try again tommorow ..

exactly the same issue i have i play my game and suddenly i see HT going where MD go and no one going to city or all going to same flank 14 muppets going in the same direction and what kills me the most is they all get farmed and die and i found myself alone against 13 enemies + - what is wrong with game ?? 

unhappy__bunny #24 Posted 05 February 2020 - 11:04 PM

Brigadier

• 21149 battles
  • [-OC-] -OC-

View PostAyman996, on 05 February 2020 - 09:59 PM, said:

exactly the same issue i have i play my game and suddenly i see HT going where MD go and no one going to city or all going to same flank 14 muppets going in the same direction and what kills me the most is they all get farmed and die and i found myself alone against 13 enemies + - what is wrong with game ?? 

Got any replays? Would like to see the one you described above. 

Talking of replays, you could search for Baldrikk's replay analyser, download it and run your replays through it. It will tell you just how unbalanced your teams are, or are not.

Ayman996 #25 Posted 05 February 2020 - 11:09 PM

Private

• Player
  • 11111 battles
  • [ABLTU] ABLTU

View Postunhappy_bunny, on 05 February 2020 - 11:04 PM, said:

Got any replays? Would like to see the one you described above. 

Talking of replays, you could search for Baldrikk's replay analyser, download it and run your replays through it. It will tell you just how unbalanced your teams are, or are not.

no i don't record my replays :( 

unhappy__bunny #26 Posted 05 February 2020 - 11:22 PM

Brigadier

• 21149 battles
  • [-OC-] -OC-

View PostAyman996, on 05 February 2020 - 10:09 PM, said:

no i don't record my replays :( 

Well may be you should. They take up very little disk space. 

Once you have accumulated a decent number, the Analyser results may surprise you.

Ayman996 #27 Posted 05 February 2020 - 11:36 PM

Private

• Player
  • 11111 battles
  • [ABLTU] ABLTU

View Postunhappy_bunny, on 05 February 2020 - 11:22 PM, said:

Well may be you should. They take up very little disk space. 

Once you have accumulated a decent number, the Analyser results may surprise you.

really ? i though they will take a lot of space that's why i disabled the replays ! 

i will activate them right now give me a sec ! 

BravelyRanAway #28 Posted 05 February 2020 - 11:40 PM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 25337 battles
  • [H_I_T] H_I_T

View PostAyman996, on 05 February 2020 - 10:36 PM, said:

really ? i though they will take a lot of space that's why i disabled the replays ! 

The files are tiny, they don't carry any video format....they just hold and plot the positions of tanks on the maps involved and when they fire, etc. Then it uses your WoT client to render the visuals and sound etc..

Edited by BravelyRanAway, 05 February 2020 - 11:41 PM.

SaintMaddenus #29 Posted 05 February 2020 - 11:50 PM

Major

• Player
  • 41014 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

"i got a premium day and i get even get the most of it because all my games are lost how to deal with the frustration"

you got the premium day and wanted to make the most out of it and tried too hard.

I do it all the time until I calm down and forget the extra credits I could make 

Ayman996 #30 Posted 05 February 2020 - 11:51 PM

Private

• Player
  • 11111 battles
  • [ABLTU] ABLTU

View PostBravelyRanAway, on 05 February 2020 - 11:40 PM, said:

The files are tiny, they don't carry any video format....they just hold and plot the positions of tanks on the maps involved and when they fire, etc. Then it uses your WoT client to render the visuals and sound etc..

i just want to know one thing plz can anyone plz look my stats and tell me if i'm a good player or bad player or between ? just information 

SaintMaddenus #31 Posted 06 February 2020 - 12:04 AM

Major

• Player
  • 41014 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

only by looking at the I on the screen here you win more than you lose and have a personal rating above 5K so I, from a not so great player perspective, think you are doing ok  Your average exp is low for your damage.  but you are winning more than you lose so you must have mostly a positive impact.   You may need to do more spotting to raise exp. 

Ayman996 #32 Posted 06 February 2020 - 12:07 AM

Private

• Player
  • 11111 battles
  • [ABLTU] ABLTU

View PostSaintMaddenus, on 06 February 2020 - 12:04 AM, said:

only by looking at the I on the screen here you win more than you lose and have a personal rating above 5K so I, from a not so great player perspective, think you are doing ok  Your average exp is low for your damage.  but you are winning more than you lose so you must have mostly a positive impact.   You may need to do more spotting to raise exp. 

i really don't play light tanks at all ! none i hate light tanks so much :( 

Code_K #33 Posted 06 February 2020 - 12:33 AM

Private

• Player
  • 36023 battles
  • [RGT] RGT

I hope wg developers which make the game so unbalanced, have same frustration in real life, like we have after 10 defeats at row in this [edited] game.

maybe they will understand what means balance into the game. 

they provide only lies about fixing matchmaker and all those pay to win players are protected by their RNG algorithm.

I have make an analyse about premium time period and standard time period when I have been played. since i don't have premium account win ratio is less 45 % [last 2-3 months] instead of 55 - 60 when i had premium time. this is the ugly truth.

shame on you wargaming, shame on you infect cheaters. 

this game became a trash where we spend to much time for no fun. like somebody says, wargaming doesn't have respect for players. the game isnt evolve... the game is going down. 

after 10 years of **world of [edited]** this game have more unbalance and provide more hate and toxic behavior like no other game.

the players still can use cheaters into game and the XVM is still working for kamikaze red players.

they can make a balance into the game due the xvm data algorithm - is very easy, but they don't want. 

wargaming matchmaker put into team 5 players with 45 % winratio and personal score less than 4000 Vs. 5 players with 60% winratio and 8000+ personal score, also put players with 1000-2000 battles against players with 20.000 + battles.... and they says game is balanced

they going into wrong direction 

they focus only how to make more money and how to release a premium tank every week which is OP than the other released before...  no real ban for those cheaters. 

SHAME ON YOUR WARGAMING!!!!

Edited by unhappy_bunny, 06 February 2020 - 03:18 AM.
inappropriate content

rageman4u #34 Posted 06 February 2020 - 02:21 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 19865 battles

View PostAyman996, on 05 February 2020 - 09:13 PM, said:

wargaming i swear this is gonna be my last time playing your retarded game ! why ? i'm just fed up with your BS yesterday i played the majority of my games are lost and today morning i said to myself this is gonna be a good fresh day i started playing and the same BS again majority of my games are lost ! Why ?? what have i done to you ?? i played 35 games 23 lost why ?? no matter how hard i try it's doesn't work either 15-4 or 4-15 i'm done with this retarded game that's it i can't play anymore i don't enjoy this stupid game anymore ! more than 1 year of service i loved the game when i started it there was no losing streaks no 15-4 all the time ! i love the game but i will delete it next week ! i just feel like the game hates me so damn hard ! always putting me in the losing team i'm not a bad player i know how to play my tanks but nothing works ! good luck i'm out ! 

My situation is far more worse. Yesterday i uninstall the game. Why? Platoon disasters ofcourse. Bunch of 58 59 wr players playing against my team. What about my teams platoon? 41 42 44 wr! Yes+  nothing is worse than a platoon of 41 wr players.  So i said it is ok. I picked my tier 8 tank fighting in minsk map. Lol our double barrel tier9 is3doublebarrelwhatever is hidong behind arty. Arty is in shotgun position waiting for the corner. All wrong all, and today i download the game back again. Same torture like yesterday. Losing battle with my vk45b bouncing 4k and doing almost 5k attack.  Is this the way to test someones patience? They say try harder? What harder? I am always the best performing player in my team. With losing streaks. 

dognosh #35 Posted 06 February 2020 - 11:56 AM

Private

• Player
  • 11982 battles

View PostBravelyRanAway, on 05 February 2020 - 09:37 PM, said:

Haha...very funny...any other nuggets of 'wisdom' dressed in tin-foil?

Ignorance is bliss :)

ArcticH4wk #36 Posted 06 February 2020 - 12:06 PM

Private

• Player
  • 5577 battles
  • [SPIKE] SPIKE
Gotta focus on doing damage as early as possible. Can't even think about winning, that's not up to you.

Bora_BOOM #37 Posted 06 February 2020 - 01:02 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 32031 battles
  • [DID0] DID0

OP,

I will post my wr graph for the last 13k games. You can see two drops I have pointed out. It doesn't seem to be a lot, only 0,1% BUT imagine how bad it really was if such a small run could affect previous 17k games!

1.st was 45%-if overall for 300 battles while I had a three-four days streak (100 battles) with 36% WR, I couldn't get that low again on purpose even if I would try hard.

2.nd was not that bad in terms of average percentage (48%-50% on avg) but was also a long one. In that month I had numerous evenings ending with 30-35% WR as well. The next day its much better, and then falls down again... A rollercoaster. 

During both streaks, I generally had more or less positive contribution, nothing changed in terms of what and how I played. Things just did not work.

Nobody likes having that, but nothing much one could do but stop playing. I haven't because things like that will happen inevitably. For some 55% is a bad streak when they sport 60% WR. You can't win them all.

Also, this happened to me as well.

2016-08-24 at 23-47-40.png

17/17 won. I wasn't complaining about having a streak cause that must have been only my contribution, wasn’t it? Well, ofc it wasn't, as it wasn't entirely my fault when I had lost 13 out of 18. 

Be sure to do your best, things will come to a normal in the long run. I have a 57% recent over 1k battles now. Am I improving or is this the longest luck streak I had so far? Dunno, but I am doing my best.

Edited by Bora_BOOM, 06 February 2020 - 01:06 PM.

Evilier_than_Skeletor #38 Posted 06 February 2020 - 01:57 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 22462 battles
  • [-GLO-] -GLO-

View PostRobbie_T, on 05 February 2020 - 10:27 PM, said:

YEah i had a bad day also today.....

But could have expected that with the blackmarket out.

a lot of 43-46%tomatoes out again

Black market also brings out all the noobs? Then there's obv. events, marathons, any 2x-5x, kids during the day, not to mention the inferno  called weekends. Is there any point when the MM is normal?

Balc0ra #39 Posted 06 February 2020 - 02:09 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 77203 battles
  • [WALL] WALL

View PostAyman996, on 05 February 2020 - 10:30 PM, said:

finally someone that has the same issue like me Oh my god thank you my friend ! exactly a lot of 46% donkeys in just my team and the enemy team has a lot of 51% 53% players !

Well.. to be fair. Depending on the streak. Can you honestly blame your team 100% of the time? Sure you can lose some games regardless of what you do. But each game? Do you use XVM since you know who is bad or not? Does it impact your decisions when you see it? Change to a more passive style? Or do you still play the same? As if it's the first one... try vanilla for a bit. As you only need one gun at a flank at times to do something right for it to push past. Just as you only need one gun to do something wrong to collapse. Not used XVM for ages, and I notice a difference. 

will0hlep #40 Posted 06 February 2020 - 02:55 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 12922 battles
  • [TD_UK] TD_UK

View PostAyman996, on 05 February 2020 - 09:13 PM, said:

wargaming i swear this is gonna be my last time playing your retarded game ! why ? i'm just fed up with your BS yesterday i played the majority of my games are lost and today morning i said to myself this is gonna be a good fresh day i started playing and the same BS again majority of my games are lost ! Why ?? what have i done to you ?? i played 35 games 23 lost why ?? no matter how hard i try it's doesn't work either 15-4 or 4-15 i'm done with this retarded game that's it i can't play anymore i don't enjoy this stupid game anymore ! more than 1 year of service i loved the game when i started it there was no losing streaks no 15-4 all the time ! i love the game but i will delete it next week ! i just feel like the game hates me so damn hard ! always putting me in the losing team i'm not a bad player i know how to play my tanks but nothing works ! good luck i'm out ! 

I'd just say that over only about 50 games there is alot of luck and sometimes you will lose alot of games in a row. Best thing to do is take a break from the game.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users