Mines Encounter still totally garbage

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

So_So_English #1 Posted 08 February 2020 - 12:26 AM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 10455 battles

so I clicked encounter mode back on because of cliff and changes t mines and 1st game on mines encounter showed that it is still the wrong map for this game mode, it played exactly the same, north team has  al the advantages, better spawn, gets hill faster, can get to city faster and arty can stop you fighting the hill in a heavy

GG wargaming, another genius failure

why cant you just do the intelligent and simple thing and remove this map from encounter rotation instead of trying to make it work when everyone  with an IQ of 1 or more knows it is never going to be a good encounter map

LethalWalou #2 Posted 08 February 2020 - 12:57 AM

Captain

• Player
  • 34161 battles
  • [OISPA] OISPA

So you had 1 battle on it. Are you sure your team even tried to get on the hill or just gave up right away thinking that it's not gonna work. I bet it's going to take time to weed out the behaviour from the playerbase after the changes. Just like after the Erlenberg changes, majority of the players still tried to do the exact same thing that they did in the previous version of the map, going to the east flank... Of course it didn't work cause the map was different.

Can we get a replay of the battle?

So_So_English #3 Posted 08 February 2020 - 01:02 AM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 10455 battles

View PostLethalWalou, on 08 February 2020 - 12:57 AM, said:

So you had 1 battle on it. Are you sure your team even tried to get on the hill or just gave up right away thinking that it's not gonna work. I bet it's going to take time to weed out the behaviour from the playerbase after the changes. Just like after the Erlenberg changes, majority of the players still tried to do the exact same thing that they did in the previous version of the map, going to the east flank... Of course it didn't work cause the map was different.

I will load later, but it played exactly like every other game on mines encounter and that was why I turned encounter off, simply because of 1 map

Edited by F2PEXP, 08 February 2020 - 01:03 AM.

celeb2k #4 Posted Yesterday, 12:14 AM

Private

• Player
  • 46237 battles
  • [INOOB] INOOB

Spawn has been definitely changed.  Now southern team is much sooner on the hill than it was northern side before.  When they seize bushes at C9, it's GG.  Even worse than before the update.  I'm talking about tier 9/10 games esp. 

This map should never be available for higher tiers.

Before the update, northern side had significant adv.   After the update, southern side has even bigger one.

That hill is crucial.  One side cannot have 3 tanks on it before the first one from second team!  Immediate starts, talking about fast medium tanks.  Even some heavies can be faster there from southern side than northern meds, which is ridiculous.   I don't know about light tanks, haven't noticed yet.

Edited by celeb2k, Yesterday, 12:16 AM.

Temid23 #5 Posted Yesterday, 01:33 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 59891 battles
  • [G-STR] G-STR

This is wrong map for any mode in any tank above tier 6.

It should be tier limited same way as that old map that returned to wot was lately (province?).

Or hill should get more then one route to get up. Keep current one + add one more for each spawn and remove half of the hard cover in cap area. 

Spurtung #6 Posted Yesterday, 08:20 AM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 77574 battles
  • [WG_PT] WG_PT

View PostSo_So_English, on 08 February 2020 - 12:02 AM, said:

View PostLethalWalou, on 08 February 2020 - 12:57 AM, said:

I will load later

How much later are we talking here?

Ringo_Star #7 Posted Yesterday, 08:40 AM

Corporal

• Beta Tester
  • 63801 battles
  • [NIHIL] NIHIL
It is slightly better than before but still terrible. It is unplayable for tier 8+ tanks. Wg should really put an option to block certain encounter maps. I really like the encounter mode and I don't want to turn it off because of one horrible map.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users