#help #helpmeplease #stolen

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

Philopadridus #1 Posted 09 February 2020 - 08:15 PM

Private

• Player
  • 102 battles

Dear forum members and moderators,

this is not my real WoT account, because i noticed today that my real WoT account was stolen/hacked/dissapered.

I hope that moderators wont delete this topic because i really need help from you guys.

Let me explain what happened.

I am playing this game for last 8 years, in the 1st and 2nd third of my WoT life i played a lot....really a lot, now in last few years i do not play that much... but overall i got 60k+ games.

I also see my account a little as collector account (almost all premium tanks are in my garage) so i already spend few euros on this account (explanation to moderators if they want to close this topic....)

So after new first half of January i that a break from WoT and i want to play some other games....

Today i wanted to play again but i was shocked that my password was incorrect, after few trials i went on WoT website and i wanted to recover my password, when i was shocked and almost collapsed when the message: Player with this email address not found.

I also check my ingame name and it do not exist anymore.

And i want to make it clear i did not sold my account.....

Now facts:

1. Account had their own gmail

2. Gmail had phone number connected

3. Gmail had recovery and alert email set up

4. Gmail had 2FA enabled

5. WoT account have phone number added

6. WoT account have 2FA enabled

7. WoT account have strong password

8. WoT account had password changed in the start of 2020

Can now someone please explain to me how did they manage to do that !?!?!?!

There is 8 safty features that should be imposible to override each of them but someone manage to overide all of them.

I did not recieve any messages to my phone number regarding any changes and i didnt recieve any notification/conformation emails about that....

Does anything like that happend to any1 of you and how did you solve that and how can i fight against it in the future?!?

Best regards,

Nejc

Forcellrus #2 Posted 09 February 2020 - 08:18 PM

Sergeant

• 16167 battles
  • [DSCRD] DSCRD
Unfortunately there is not much we can help you with, it would be best to contact support: https://eu.wargaming.net/support/en/

UNFAIR_GAME_8 #3 Posted 09 February 2020 - 09:44 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 11877 battles
contact the support of game maybe can help you and explain for you what is happen. maybe you are send your account to friend for testing tank or anything just try to remember if you do this because realy its hard if you have all this secure at you account and is hacked ! in forum i think no one can help you just try to contact the support of game. i hope you have good luck and you can recover your account

Homer_J #4 Posted 09 February 2020 - 10:30 PM

Field Marshal

• 33701 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

View PostPhilopadridus, on 09 February 2020 - 07:15 PM, said:

Can now someone please explain to me how did they manage to do that !?!?!?!

There is 8 safty features that should be imposible to override each of them but someone manage to overide all of them.

To take over an account without access to the email address and phone number you would need the name of the ISP when you created the account and some proof of financial transactions taken on the account as you will find out when you take the correct steps to recover the account.

Sorry, moderators and CMs can't help you here, you will have to contact support.

GustyOWindflap #5 Posted 09 February 2020 - 10:41 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 1943 battles
In before OP remembers that he created his account on NA. :trollface:

Philopadridus #6 Posted 10 February 2020 - 11:56 AM

Private

• Player
  • 102 battles

View PostHomer_J, on 09 February 2020 - 09:30 PM, said:

To take over an account without access to the email address and phone number you would need the name of the ISP when you created the account and some proof of financial transactions taken on the account as you will find out when you take the correct steps to recover the account.

Sorry, moderators and CMs can't help you here, you will have to contact support.

What is the point of all those security features then? If some1 with 2 information can get the account? It is easy to get ISP information in some contries when there is only few providers and some providers control whole cities..... 

Gruff_ #7 Posted 10 February 2020 - 12:28 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 24740 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
Ever use any "suspiciously good game enhancing mods"?  perhaps it got banned at some point in one of their "sweeps"?  Anyhow good luck recovering it if that's not the case, and yes check what server the accoutn was for NA EU or RU

Philopadridus #8 Posted 10 February 2020 - 01:05 PM

Private

• Player
  • 102 battles
How to do mean what server account was for? I always play on EU?

I am using some aslain mods (xvm, fixed 4x zoom, garage xvm stuff, nothing else)

Homer_J #9 Posted 10 February 2020 - 01:18 PM

Field Marshal

• 33701 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

View PostPhilopadridus, on 10 February 2020 - 10:56 AM, said:

What is the point of all those security features then? If some1 with 2 information can get the account? It is easy to get ISP information in some contries when there is only few providers and some providers control whole cities..... 

If your credit card transaction details are so easy for anyone to get their hands on then you have a bigger problem than losing some pixel tanks.

Anyway, posting here won't get anything done.  You need to contact support.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users