Ruin the GAME with rebalance - WHY

• Please log in to reply
62 replies to this topic

Poll: Vote to stop rebalance and ruin tech tree (131 members have cast votes)

You have to complete 250 battle in order to participate this poll.

Is the change tech three make the game better

1. YES (36 votes [27.48%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 27.48%

2. NO (95 votes [72.52%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 72.52%

Is the HE rebalance bad for players who give life time for research it

1. YES (81 votes [61.83%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 61.83%

2. NO (50 votes [38.17%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 38.17%

We all need new maps , better MM , longer games , ebr rebalance

1. YES (114 votes [87.02%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 87.02%

2. NO (17 votes [12.98%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 12.98%

Vote Hide poll

__GavriloPrincip__ #1 Posted 11 February 2020 - 10:56 AM

Private

• Player
  • 37501 battles
  • [-4C-] -4C-

I love this game, its not aproblem to pay monthly premium, the game is nice and good but with this new rebaance i just think its not for the players , owners of the game listen i thinh only unicorns players because they dont play with SPG , TD or HEavy tanks , they play only with 10 OP medimums tanks and that is all.

Is it fair for some players who by fv death star to nerf tank ,is it fair for players who grind tech tree all the and and now all change.

I think that WG owners dont listen a average players , i play this game more then 7 years i give money and now we have this, ruin the game, unbalance all , its just so bad decision.

I ask all tankers to vote , we moust sea is this good or bad thing to do, why you change and change things which is nice so far.

You gona nurf EBr tanks go revers , we need opostie, no new maps , no change and rebalance MM for longer games, we have 10 gmaes losing in row with max 2-3 minutes last, rebalance that or just start to lose old premium account players who paying game because is a goog game so far, but after this update i just quit to play because i dont to play somthing what you gona change when you like. 

tajj7 #2 Posted 11 February 2020 - 11:05 AM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 29084 battles
  • [RGT] RGT

View Post__GavriloPrincip__, on 11 February 2020 - 09:56 AM, said:

i thinh only unicorns players because they dont play with SPG , TD or HEavy tanks , they play only with 10 OP medimums tanks and that is all.

I mean they don't at all listen to better players and its hilarious you suggest so, but your comment shows why they probably should as they have a greater understanding of the game and would not claim silly things like tier 10 mediums are OP when they vast majority of them are underpowered and will struggle even more now in the current meta against heavy tanks and armoured TDs because their premium ammo is getting nerfed.

I mean how you can't see the premium ammo change is a big buff to armour is beyond me. 

Neil_DaGrassSmokingTyson #3 Posted 11 February 2020 - 11:10 AM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 47122 battles
  • [S3AL] S3AL

View Post__GavriloPrincip__, on 11 February 2020 - 09:56 AM, said:

I think that WG owners dont listen a average players , i play this game more then 7 years i give money and now we have this, ruin the game, unbalance all , its just so bad decision.

I think WG listens to average players too much and they should start listening to people who actually understand how to play the game to a certain level and not people who think a weakspot is something you put cream on.

Edited by Signal11th, 11 February 2020 - 11:11 AM.

__GavriloPrincip__ #4 Posted 11 February 2020 - 11:17 AM

Private

• Player
  • 37501 battles
  • [-4C-] -4C-

yes for sure, you by gold shells, put camo and snipe from bushes with X tiers TVP 50/51 , patton , object 140 , 430 , leopard , centurion X, 907 , stb1 , progeto and kill hevy tanks , you camping palyers ruin game at all , your enemy only SPG and you want to buff or forbid arty

just listen for best players and no one in and play this game , they are [content removed] of game, all using some cheat, all snipe and camp and wait bad players to kill and make stats to sell account

WG listen the average players , we need nerf camo , rebalance ebr , new maps, change regular maps beacuse some players play all game from the same spot and they are the best in the and

i love to play game , not for stats , not camp , i just love to play all tiers 

Inappropriate use of the word "cancer".

Post edited.

~Nakano_Ichika, Forum Moderator

Edited by Nakano_Ichika, 11 February 2020 - 04:49 PM.

ValkyrionX_TV #5 Posted 11 February 2020 - 11:20 AM

Lieutenant Сolonel

• 56025 battles
  • [RDDT] RDDT

View PostSignal11th, on 11 February 2020 - 11:10 AM, said:

I think WG listens to average players too much and they should start listening to people who actually understand how to play the game to a certain level and not people who think a weakspot is something you put cream on.

AMEN BROTHER

__GavriloPrincip__ #6 Posted 11 February 2020 - 11:21 AM

Private

• Player
  • 37501 battles
  • [-4C-] -4C-

View Posttajj7, on 11 February 2020 - 10:05 AM, said:

I mean they don't at all listen to better players and its hilarious you suggest so, but your comment shows why they probably should as they have a greater understanding of the game and would not claim silly things like tier 10 mediums are OP when they vast majority of them are underpowered and will struggle even more now in the current meta against heavy tanks and armoured TDs because their premium ammo is getting nerfed.

I mean how you can't see the premium ammo change is a big buff to armour is beyond me. 

its a good thing to do that, bad thing is reduce HE shells, rebalance gold ammo is nice for game

tajj7 #7 Posted 11 February 2020 - 11:27 AM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 29084 battles
  • [RGT] RGT

View Post__GavriloPrincip__, on 11 February 2020 - 10:17 AM, said:

yes for sure, you by gold shells, put camo and snipe from bushes with X tiers TVP 50/51 , patton , object 140 , 430 , leopard , centurion X, 907 , stb1 , progeto and kill hevy tanks , you camping palyers ruin game at all , your enemy only SPG and you want to buff or forbid arty

just listen for best players and no one in and play this game , they are cancer of game, all using some cheat, all snipe and camp and wait bad players to kill and make stats to sell account

WG listen the average players , we need nerf camo , rebalance ebr , new maps, change regular maps beacuse some players play all game from the same spot and they are the best in the and

i love to play game , not for stats , not camp , i just love to play all tiers 

Yeh this very neatly proves my point. 

WG should not be listening to players who have no clue what they are talking about.

But honestly I think WG doesn't really listen to any section of the playerbase that much and tend to just go with the statistics, but considering the direction of the game in recent years with edited proof armour, corridor maps, OP base camping spots, arty still in the game, XP boosters all over the shop, if they have been listening to anyone its the bad players and the game has got worse for it. 

Edited by ValkyrionX, 11 February 2020 - 11:42 AM.

TankkiPoju #8 Posted 11 February 2020 - 11:35 AM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 24785 battles

View Post__GavriloPrincip__, on 11 February 2020 - 10:56 AM, said:

i thinh only unicorns players because they dont play with SPG , TD or HEavy tanks , they play only with 10 OP medimums tanks and that is all.

Good players don't play with SPGs, slow heavies or TDs because they are by design worse tanks than medium tanks for good players. They are just too inflexible.

There is no way to change that.

__GavriloPrincip__ #9 Posted 11 February 2020 - 11:47 AM

Private

• Player
  • 37501 battles
  • [-4C-] -4C-

View PostSignal11th, on 11 February 2020 - 10:10 AM, said:

snipe stealth camping med

man you play only with 10 tier meds over 1000 games, and you just all bad in game

ValkyrionX_TV #10 Posted 11 February 2020 - 11:50 AM

Lieutenant Сolonel

• 56025 battles
  • [RDDT] RDDT

View Post__GavriloPrincip__, on 11 February 2020 - 11:47 AM, said:

man you play only with 10 tier meds over 1000 games, and you just all bad in game

and what would be wrong?

everyone plays as they wish

Neil_DaGrassSmokingTyson #11 Posted 11 February 2020 - 11:56 AM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 47122 battles
  • [S3AL] S3AL

View Post__GavriloPrincip__, on 11 February 2020 - 10:47 AM, said:

And thus proving my point that WG should stop listening to players like this.

Edited by Signal11th, 11 February 2020 - 12:02 PM.

Persesaapas #12 Posted 11 February 2020 - 11:58 AM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 23436 battles
  • [COINS] COINS
Im all in for "gold" ammo change. It will give some nice change for game and personally i dont use "gold" ammo so it doesn't even effect my gameplay at all. HE change might make "turret meta" even stonger and corridor maps dont always give much choices to get past hulldown tanks so might need some time to adapt unless the arty is getting overbuffed and it turns them once again into monsters they were in the past. (Not really missing S-51 oneshotting t8 tanks even it was kinda fun when i was personally doing it to others)

Adapt and overcome? Good players are still going to be good if they can adapt.

_LEO_ #13 Posted 11 February 2020 - 12:01 PM

Warrant Officer

• Beta Tester
  • 57446 battles
Whoever cries that it's impossible to play without gold ammo needs to watch this guy: https://www.twitch.tv/zefeka/

chainreact0r #14 Posted 11 February 2020 - 12:09 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 35507 battles
  • [OXIDE] OXIDE

View Post__GavriloPrincip__, on 11 February 2020 - 11:47 AM, said:

"Unfare plane, he kemp bush" guy, is that you?

ValkyrionX_TV #15 Posted 11 February 2020 - 12:17 PM

Lieutenant Сolonel

• 56025 battles
  • [RDDT] RDDT

View PostPersesaapas, on 11 February 2020 - 11:58 AM, said:

Im all in for "gold" ammo change. It will give some nice change for game

please then explain this game situation to me;

random battles tier 8-9-X
is3 vs type5 heavy

type 5 received an HP buff, the same as the is3 hp were buffed.

Is3 now has higher alpha dmg for standard ammunition and the old alpha damage for the special ones [the previous one of 390 ]

Is3 is unable to penetrate type 5 with standard ammunition as they have the same penetration as before but only greater alpha damage, the player on is3 is forced to fire his special ammunition to damage/penetrate the opponent's type 5 causing a damage of just 390 which is equivalent to tickling the enemy type 5 which has undergone a significant increase in its HP and in addition it can bully the lower tiers which, in order to have to penetrate it, will be forced to inflict truly negligible damage.

and remember well, I have not mentioned a tank so strong and that it is not currently a meta tank in terms of armor

If this change becomes reality I suppose I would have to resign as a forum moderator given the exorbitant number of threads about episodes like these that the players would come write to the forum, it would be a lot of work that I could not support and a game that I sincerely I don't want to play anymore.

Before writing things that have no logic you should think about the real consequences of this dangerous change proposed by the developers.

edit:
i can't wait to play my chieftain or my obj279 [or also a normal is7] with this type of changes and bully even more than before tier 9 and tier 8 vehicles
[obviously I'm ironic]

a change like this will drive many players away from this game and rest assured that new players will not be in the least tempted to start playing wot 

Edited by ValkyrionX, 11 February 2020 - 12:53 PM.

__GavriloPrincip__ #16 Posted 11 February 2020 - 12:24 PM

Private

• Player
  • 37501 battles
  • [-4C-] -4C-

View PostValkyrionX, on 11 February 2020 - 10:50 AM, said:

and what would be wrong?

everyone plays as they wish

yes 

but you sead only you now what is good for game, and that is not true, your wishes is only to reduce arty, i dont like arty also but arty do that not every game go to drow, arty is fun and need for game

shikaka9 #17 Posted 11 February 2020 - 12:30 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 74979 battles
  • [-SJA-] -SJA-
after rebalance Special ammo should be cheaper than Standard, less damage = less price, :trollface: and HE should be for free :hiding: :popcorn: 

SuNo_TeSLa #18 Posted 11 February 2020 - 12:31 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 54753 battles
  • [SWEPH] SWEPH
Stop feeding the troll guys :playing:

Persesaapas #19 Posted 11 February 2020 - 12:31 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 23436 battles
  • [COINS] COINS

View PostValkyrionX, on 11 February 2020 - 11:17 AM, said:

please then explain this game situation to me;

random battles tier 8-9-X
is3 vs type5 heavy

type 5 received an HP buff, the same as the is3 hp were buffed.

Is3 now has higher alpha dmg for standard ammunition and the old alpha damage for the special ones [the previous one of 390 ]

Is3 is unable to penetrate type 5 with standard ammunition as they have the same penetration as before but only greater alpha damage, the player on is3 is forced to fire his special ammunition to damage/penetrate the opponent's type 5 causing a damage of just 390 which is equivalent to tickling the enemy type 5 which has undergone a significant increase in its HP and in addition it can bully the lower tiers which, in order to have to penetrate it, will be forced to inflict truly negligible damage.

and remember well, I have not mentioned a tank so strong and that it is not currently a meta tank in terms of armor

If this change becomes reality I suppose I would have to resign as a forum moderator given the exorbitant number of threads about episodes like these that the players would come write to the forum, it would be a lot of work that I could not support and a game that I sincerely I don't want to play anymore.

Before writing things that have no logic you should think about the real consequences of this dangerous change proposed by the developers.

Well that represents my daily basics of world of tanks since 2011 when i had to fight MAUS with my IS-2. I have to accept i cannot win every situation and every battle and my only option is to leave that slumbering brick alone and let the arty eat it or let my own team:s T10 tanks to handle it. I can read the map and i am quite sure where the type 5 is going in that map and avoid it and keep fighting other tanks.

Ofc there is problem if whole enemy team is full of type-5:s but haven't seen that happen ever.

Adapt and overcome?

ValkyrionX_TV #20 Posted 11 February 2020 - 12:35 PM

Lieutenant Сolonel

• 56025 battles
  • [RDDT] RDDT

View Post__GavriloPrincip__, on 11 February 2020 - 12:24 PM, said:

yes 

but you sead only you now what is good for game, and that is not true, your wishes is only to reduce arty, i dont like arty also but arty do that not every game go to drow, arty is fun and need for game

Arty are not the "core" of the game, they are not fun to play and are hated by at least 70/80% of the players and above all they do not require any skills to be played.

Nobody here is saying that they should be removed , but the current "balance" that the wg is proposing is on the right track but needs other changes to be complete and to reduce the toxicity of these vehicles in the gaming environment.

2 arty per match [1 per team] , remove the stun effect/dmg , reduce the splash radius to a maximum 5 meters

ps. nobody is saying that Im the only that know what is good for the game, but surely I know what is bad for the game.

The 80% of the proposals of the WG in these sandbox tests are the death , at least for me, of WoT and would probably put me off permanently from this game given the obvious implications that these changes would have in the game if they were to become reality.

11:41 Added after 5 minute

View PostPersesaapas, on 11 February 2020 - 12:31 PM, said:

Well that represents my daily basics of world of tanks since 2011 when i had to fight MAUS with my IS-2. I have to accept i cannot win every situation and every battle and my only option is to leave that slumbering brick alone and let the arty eat it or let my own team:s T10 tanks to handle it. I can read the map and i am quite sure where the type 5 is going in that map and avoid it and keep fighting other tanks.

Ofc there is problem if whole enemy team is full of type-5:s but haven't seen that happen ever.

Adapt and overcome?

instead this will happen, these changes are a blatant buff to all the most armored vehicles in the game, wot would become super heavy tanks meta game, the death of the other classes of vehicles and even worse the lower tiers will be even more difficult in terms of damage and penetration.

I dare not imagine how much more useless the vehicles with preff MM will become when they have to try to penetrate very armored tier 9 vehicles with normal ammunition without success or even with the special ones that being vehicles with pref MM still have very low penetrations [and reduced alpha damage seen the general buff to the hp of all vehicles]

the wg with this change is basically circumventing the problem causing others even worse , it seems clear to me that this changes are totally negative and I really hope that the other forum users will also realize the danger of these potential changes.

edit:

the buff at type 5 and maus armors, or simply obj268 v4 when it was op have well demonstrated how the meta game always moves on the strongest vehicles, this change is clear that it will transforms the game into the perfect meta game for the most armored vehicles , all this to the detriment of lower tier vehicles

all this obviously does not stop the vehicles of high tiers, but will translate also to the lower tiers favoring even more than before the seal clubbing with the op vehicles present at the lower tiers

Edited by ValkyrionX, 11 February 2020 - 01:00 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users