• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

MelonicRandomizerYT #1 Posted 11 February 2020 - 09:05 PM

Private

• Player
  • 10707 battles
  • [DNUTZ] DNUTZ

Hello world!

I watched an AwesomeEpicGuys video where they were sponsored by "gold for tanks", claiming that one can get free gold and premium tanks from it. Is it really trustworthy or a scam? It probably is a scam, but I don't understand why they would be promoting it if it was, does anyone have any comments, thoughts?

leFH_is_balanced #2 Posted 13 February 2020 - 05:38 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 21343 battles

It is legit, I have gotten around 10k gold from it.

But the rate effort to gold is piss poor, worse than any other site that pays you for surveys (20 cents compared to around 75 cents usual rate if converted).

You're better off using different sites, getting things like paypal money or paysafecard gift cards and buy gold with that if you want that.

Edited by leFH_is_balanced, 13 February 2020 - 05:39 PM.

BlackBloodBandit #3 Posted 04 June 2020 - 07:13 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 15052 battles
  • [-BOMB] -BOMB

I use it for quite some time now and I like it. I read other topics about it and some call it a "shady app", while it's not. Probably people who never used it and don't believe it works.

It is a legit app for sure. I made around 5k gold with it so far, if I'm correct. Some offers are better, some take some time. You can use my invite code to get some gold for free to start with: ypacw

I used other apps, to get extra gold or to get real money on PayPal, but all the time when I do surveys they 'steal' your information by putting surveys behind personal questions. After filling them in, I mostly get a message that they don't have a survey for me, so I waste my time and they get my information for free (which most of the time is only partly legit info, so it's not gonna help them much). Today I stopped using one of those apps, because I looked through the entire app and found nothing that was interesting and didn't need you to fill in personal info. I wanted to get a few Dollars with it and then gain some gold from that app. This time it didn't work out, but didn't cost me too much time either.

Edited by BlackBloodBandit, 04 June 2020 - 07:20 AM.

_SpartanWarrior_ #4 Posted 04 June 2020 - 09:20 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 42112 battles
  • [BLOJ] BLOJ
Every app like that is shady,but this is a old thread. No idea why is it bumped but ok.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users