• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

NooBoTank00 #1 Posted 13 February 2020 - 12:12 AM

Private

• Player
  • 566 battles
  • [VTE9S] VTE9S

Dear Wargaming and my playmates!

I've been playing World of Tanks since November and I've become a professional light tank player. I would like to make some suggestions that would make any light tank better. Since I rarely survive battles, I think the light tanks should be upgraded. I think it would be best to enlarge the front armor to a thickness of 350-400mm, and the side armor and the rear armor would play around 150-200mm. In addition, I would suggest that the HE ammo damage for each light tank is roughly KV-2, 750 damage. I think it's not fair that the KV-2 does so much damage with the HE and the light tank's gun can ricochet with the HE. HE penetration on all light tanks would be about 400mm fair. I ask the developers to introduce these changes into the game so that professional light tank players like me can finally take advantage of the strength of the tanks. If these changes don't happen, I won't play anymore and I don't think World of Tanks can afford to lose exceptional players like me.

Thank you and I hope the developers come to mind, as light tanks should be the dominant force, it would be much more realistic to play if they couldn't be killed.

Long_Range_Sniper #2 Posted 13 February 2020 - 12:14 AM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 39348 battles
  • [RGT] RGT
I feel so let down by this thread. I thought it was going to be 50 Shades of Light Tanks.

unhappy_bunny #3 Posted 13 February 2020 - 12:17 AM

Brigadier

• 20651 battles
  • [-OC-] -OC-

View PostNooBoTank00, on 12 February 2020 - 11:12 PM, said:

Dear Wargaming and my playmates!

I've been playing World of Tanks since November and I've become a professional light tank player. I would like to make some suggestions that would make any light tank better. Since I rarely survive battles, I think the light tanks should be upgraded. I think it would be best to enlarge the front armor to a thickness of 350-400mm, and the side armor and the rear armor would play around 150-200mm. In addition, I would suggest that the HE ammo damage for each light tank is roughly KV-2, 750 damage. I think it's not fair that the KV-2 does so much damage with the HE and the light tank's gun can ricochet with the HE. HE penetration on all light tanks would be about 400mm fair. I ask the developers to introduce these changes into the game so that professional light tank players like me can finally take advantage of the strength of the tanks. If these changes don't happen, I won't play anymore and I don't think World of Tanks can afford to lose exceptional players like me.

Thank you and I hope the developers come to mind, as light tanks should be the dominant force, it would be much more realistic to play if they couldn't be killed.

And I don't think we can afford to close exceptional threads like this one.......

But I will as it is exceptionally non-constructive. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users