• Please log in to reply
41 replies to this topic

nakkipeppu #41 Posted 24 February 2020 - 07:18 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 34841 battles
  • [LGGF] LGGF

View Postunhappy_bunny, on 13 February 2020 - 09:03 PM, said:

Will try to see if this can be raised via a CM. Just don't expect an immediate answer though.

Well, it's been over week and a half now, and almost three weeks since the initial report. Did you ever get a community managers to read this, and did s/he forward it along ?

I guess they're busy, but I can keep on reminding. And if it got stuck somewhere in the chain, we can all keep on reminding ! Endless pervasive nagging tends to eventually work and with some luck, somebody in the chain gets fed up. Maybe she'll get it done, or just quits. It works either way - it's usually somebody who should've been gone awhile ago - and let's be honest, nobody really cared for Simone to begin with. She's been lacking that go-getter attitude since half of her team left and nobody did any new hires (everything kinda works, so it's debatable if the team was necessary to start with).

unhappy__bunny #42 Posted 24 February 2020 - 08:07 PM

Brigadier

• 21159 battles
  • [-OC-] -OC-

View Postnakkipeppu, on 24 February 2020 - 06:18 PM, said:

Well, it's been over week and a half now, and almost three weeks since the initial report. Did you ever get a community managers to read this, and did s/he forward it along ?

I guess they're busy, but I can keep on reminding. And if it got stuck somewhere in the chain, we can all keep on reminding ! Endless pervasive nagging tends to eventually work and with some luck, somebody in the chain gets fed up. Maybe she'll get it done, or just quits. It works either way - it's usually somebody who should've been gone awhile ago - and let's be honest, nobody really cared for Simone to begin with. She's been lacking that go-getter attitude since half of her team left and nobody did any new hires (everything kinda works, so it's debatable if the team was necessary to start with).

It was raised to a CM but I have heard nothing back. I have dropped the CM concerned a reminder.

The CM has passed this up the line, but no feedback as yet.

Edited by unhappy_bunny, 25 February 2020 - 10:23 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users