Amx french tank

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

ThePrancingPony #1 Posted 13 February 2020 - 06:33 PM

Private

• Player
  • 4141 battles
  • [FDMT] FDMT

I would like to know why the amx 30 and the amx 30B underwent a nerve at the level of their gun and at the level of the shielding of tier X whereas the leopard PTA as well as leopard 1 did not undergo any modification whereas these four tanks are identical but one is in German sauce and the other cooked by the French: Check the real and historical information. If you want the branch to make players all over the world want to take this branch which before the nerve was excellent I advise you to reset the original configuration because it is what it is in reality. And it seems to me that world of tanks is trying to be as realistic as possible so why make these two French tanks far from the originals and why the nerves when they did not need them. the role of these two tanks being support in the third line and not contact in the second or even first line. then I took you checked your information on these tanks and see with the community and you would see that they must be delivered as before.

And why you delete AMX 30, 30B ? Why these tank ? With this situation delete leopard PTA and leopard 1. In france this type of comportment are call discrimination and in France this is punishable. So now think.

BereziNap #2 Posted 13 February 2020 - 06:35 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 21381 battles

View PostLa_Rose_Sanglante, on 13 February 2020 - 06:33 PM, said:

I would like to know why the amx 30 and the amx 30B underwent a nerve at the level of their gun and at the level of the shielding of tier X whereas the leopard PTA as well as leopard 1 did not undergo any modification whereas these four tanks are identical but one is in German sauce and the other cooked by the French: Check the real and historical information. If you want the branch to make players all over the world want to take this branch which before the nerve was excellent I advise you to reset the original configuration because it is what it is in reality. And it seems to me that world of tanks is trying to be as realistic as possible so why make these two French tanks far from the originals and why the nerves when they did not need them. the role of these two tanks being support in the third line and not contact in the second or even first line. then I took you checked your information on these tanks and see with the community and you would see that they must be delivered as before.

And why you delete AMX 30, 30B ? Why these tank ? With this situation delete leopard PTA and leopard 1. In france this type of comportment are call discrimination and in France this is punishable. So now think.

Forum french.

17:37 Added after 1 minute

Forum en français.

NUKLEAR_SLUG #3 Posted 13 February 2020 - 06:38 PM

Major General

• Player
  • 35888 battles
  • [FISHY] FISHY

In france this type of comportment are call discrimination and in France this is punishable. So now think.

No, it isn't. :)

Also tagged with Amx, french tank

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users