boosters crash bug

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
6 replies to this topic

Gabelhelm #1 Posted 14 February 2020 - 10:55 PM

Private

• Player
  • 22062 battles
  • [DIEB] DIEB

Everytime i get a match on Siegfried-Line the game just crashes after i load in, it has ruined 2 Daily Wins and several other rounds today and because I have to wait, till the round is over to get into the game it has also wasted several hours of big and rare Boosters.

So now im running that shitty "repair-function" the Gamecenter offers and hope for the best.

When players suffer under bad programming and loose expensive and rare content because of the failure of the developers there really should be some kind of compensation, but no instead i just got a Warning....

Balc0ra #2 Posted 14 February 2020 - 10:59 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 76397 battles
  • [WALL] WALL
Works fine here. If you run mods, moved the mod folder after the last patch, have altered hardware or have every driver on auto-update. Check that vs when the crashes did start. As there are other aspects then "bad programing" for crashes in this game.

Edited by Balc0ra, 14 February 2020 - 11:00 PM.

Gabelhelm #3 Posted 14 February 2020 - 11:33 PM

Private

• Player
  • 22062 battles
  • [DIEB] DIEB

View PostBalc0ra, on 14 February 2020 - 10:59 PM, said:

Works fine here. If you run mods, moved the mod folder after the last patch, have altered hardware or have every driver on auto-update. Check that vs when the crashes did start. As there are other aspects then "bad programing" for crashes in this game.

I run the game vanilla since i started in 2k14 i know how to have it updated and crapi have excess amount of experience on that kind of crapjust because it works for you doesnt mean it works on other  platforms and it is the developers duty to make sure paying custormers can use their services BEFORE  they release their patches and that would all be fine if they would at least give me a crashlog or apologize but no i restart the game 10 minutes later when the battle is over so i dont just crash it again and get a warning that i will get banned if i go afk again and thats the moment when i think about getting into my [edited]3-Cylinder driving to Minsk and taking a huge dumb on their entrance door.

unhappy__bunny #4 Posted 14 February 2020 - 11:38 PM

Brigadier

• 20852 battles
  • [-OC-] -OC-

View PostGabelhelm, on 14 February 2020 - 10:33 PM, said:

I run the game vanilla since i started in 2k14 i know how to have it updated and crapi have excess amount of experience on that kind of crapjust because it works for you doesnt mean it works on other  platforms and it is the developers duty to make sure paying custormers can use their services BEFORE  they release their patches and that would all be fine if they would at least give me a crashlog or apologize but no i restart the game 10 minutes later when the battle is over so i dont just crash it again and get a warning that i will get banned if i go afk again and thats the moment when i think about getting into my [edited]3-Cylinder driving to Minsk and taking a huge dumb on their entrance door.

It also works fine for me.

So that is 2 of us working fine and 1 of you not working. What does that tell you?

Maybe look at your own set up, uninstall and reinstall perhaps, or run the WoT integrity check.

TomatoShooter #5 Posted 14 February 2020 - 11:53 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 1136 battles

View PostGabelhelm, on 14 February 2020 - 11:33 PM, said:

Mimimimi your game crashing has nothing to do with the servers, it is just a hardware/software/memory/driver-issue on your pc..fix that first.

Gabelhelm #6 Posted 15 February 2020 - 12:04 AM

Private

• Player
  • 22062 battles
  • [DIEB] DIEB

View PostTomatoShooter, on 14 February 2020 - 11:53 PM, said:

Mimimimi your game crashing has nothing to do with the servers, it is just a hardware/software/memory/driver-issue on your pc..fix that first.

I havent claimed it was a server issue once.

But you just had to throw your crapin because you saw an oportunity to crapon someone who has to hold his own in a discussion alone to feel better about yourself.

And yes it is on the PC because i have [edited]downloaded it with the patch which is the topic of this post so pls do me a favor and spare me with your pathetic opinions on matters you have no knowledge in the slightest about and that you dont actually care about because be honest, you just wanted to feel strong being part of the group talking crapto the alone guy because thats waht insects do.

unhappy__bunny #7 Posted 15 February 2020 - 12:13 AM

Brigadier

• 20852 battles
  • [-OC-] -OC-

I suggest you contact Support rather than rant on the forum.

I am closing this thread because of the manner of your posts. they have turned it from a technical issue into a non-constructive rant.

Also tagged with boosters, crash, bug

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users