• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

splash_time #1 Posted 15 February 2020 - 01:29 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 15118 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

Hi fellas, 

So, I have three crew on my BC12t, and I was wondering, if I put concealment only on one of the crew, would I have the full befit of it? 

And does it works like repair perk? I mean it works even if it's not 100%. Right?

Edited by splash_time, 15 February 2020 - 01:32 PM.

gunslingerXXX #2 Posted 15 February 2020 - 01:49 PM

Colonel

• Player
  • 13861 battles
  • [GUNSL] GUNSL

It works the same as repair. When you have all 3 at 100% you have maximum effect, 1 at 100% is 1/3rd of max. 1 at 50% is 1/6th of max etc. 

StronkiTonki #3 Posted 15 February 2020 - 08:21 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Clan Commander
  • 35175 battles
  • [T0AST] T0AST

The concealment skill, repair skill and firefighting skill will only get their full effect if all crew members have it on 100%

If less than all crew members have the skill, it will still have some effect, but not as much as you can potentially get.

So if you want maximum camo, be sure to train concealment to 100% on all your crew members.

As for Brothers in arms, that only activates when all crew members have it 100%

So for example if all crew members have brothers in arms at 100%, but one of your crew members has it at 99%, brothers in arms does nothing.

Rest of the skills are not shared.

But you can have multiple loaders on a tank for example.

There isn't much use to teaching both loaders the same skill (With the exception of repairs, camo, firefighting and BIA)

So try to teach them different skills.

I guess the only moment where it can be useful is if one of the loaders dies in battle, your other loader is still alive and will retain the usage of the skill that the dead loader also knew.

But that's a very specific situation that's usually not worth it.

gunslingerXXX #4 Posted 15 February 2020 - 08:34 PM

Colonel

• Player
  • 13861 battles
  • [GUNSL] GUNSL

View PostStronkiTonki, on 15 February 2020 - 08:21 PM, said:

There isn't much use to teaching both loaders the same skill (With the exception of repairs, camo, firefighting and BIA)

So try to teach them different skills.

I guess the only moment where it can be useful is if one of the loaders dies in battle, your other loader is still alive and will retain the usage of the skill that the dead loader also knew.

But that's a very specific situation that's usually not worth it.

Not completely true. The intuition skill stacks. This one gives you a chance (I think 1 in 6) that upon changing shells its directly loaded. When you have it on two loaders, you get approx 1 in 3 chance if I'm not mistaken. I used it a bit in my (I)SU 152 td's.

Spurtung #5 Posted 17 February 2020 - 07:14 AM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 77574 battles
  • [WG_PT] WG_PT

View Postsplash_time, on 15 February 2020 - 12:29 PM, said:

So, I have three crew on my BC12t, and I was wondering, if I put concealment only on one of the crew, would I have the full befit of it? 

And does it works like repair perk? I mean it works even if it's not 100%. Right?

Repairs, concealment and firefighting skills are averaged to all crew members, so you only get maximum effect when all crew members have them at 100%.

They are all skills, and therefore "work" regardless of their respective percentage. Only perks will only activate when fully at 100%.

StronkiTonki #6 Posted 17 February 2020 - 07:42 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Clan Commander
  • 35175 battles
  • [T0AST] T0AST

View PostgunslingerXXX, on 15 February 2020 - 07:34 PM, said:

Not completely true. The intuition skill stacks. This one gives you a chance (I think 1 in 6) that upon changing shells its directly loaded. When you have it on two loaders, you get approx 1 in 3 chance if I'm not mistaken. I used it a bit in my (I)SU 152 td's.

I actually didn't know that!

Mostly because I never really use that skill.

I would never want to take a chance to switch a shell in the middle of an engagement.

But it's good to know that it can be a better chance when you have it on 2 loaders at the same time.

Also tagged with LTs, Concealment, Perks

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users