American Heavy Tanks: brought up to date!

USA Tanks Proposal

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

Poll: American Heavy Tanks: brought up to date! (10 members have cast votes)

You have to complete 250 battle in order to participate this poll.

Would you like to see a change, not just this one, to the American Heavy Line?

1. Yes (5 votes [50.00%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 50.00%

2. No (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

3. Yes but I want to be special by choosing a different yes (5 votes [50.00%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 50.00%

Vote Hide poll

DragonSenpai_ #1 Posted 15 February 2020 - 04:48 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 14964 battles
  • [LEWD] LEWD

I've been wanting to write something like this for ages, but now that the New Balance changes have been announced, I finally realised that now is the time to make this, so maybe I can get some others on board with how I propose to change this interesting line of heavy tanks. So, without further ado, I present:

Dragon's American Heavy Tank Change Proposal

Now, in order to keep this post something that's easy to overview, I'll be splitting it up into 2 parts. First, an overview of the current line and a quick review of my opinion on the tanks(side note, I haven't played all of them yet so the reviews of the tier 9 M103 and tier 10 T110E5 are purely based off of what I've been told and what I know from facing them), plus what I think they need to be kept up to date. Second, the changes I propose to implement, covering tier changes, compensation buffs, and new tanks that I think would fit in. Let's get started!

Part 1: Current line and reviews

Part 2: Changes to the line

I want to start this last part off by thanking you for reading through this. I'm not that great with writing things in an interesting way and I was always told that it looked like a massive brick wall of text, which I did my best to prevent, but please, if you have any comments on how to make it easier to read, let me know so I can adjust it. I also want to thank the friends who helped me find some of these, and helped me with getting my head out of the gutter when I said something that was stupid. 

Also tagged with USA Tanks, Proposal

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users