tiger king tier heavy subs twitch prime jokes

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Bedjase #1 Posted 16 February 2020 - 02:53 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 13775 battles
  • [S_P_T] S_P_T

Wargaming, what is the joke around this tank?? Subscription to play it!!?? sound a little pay to win for me and that is stuped! I thought the tank was like 'free', like any rewards from other games from twitch prime (I don't know how twitch accepted this idea), but you are different... but for the worst... I thought, ok! is not pay to win! because everybody can get it, and I was like WOAH!! nice! and after reading the little words on the bottom my happiness changed. Like you serious!! That is ******* Stuped!! You never grow up!! Never!! Pay to win now!!?? Because when I tested this tank the tank is really good not even a Super Hellcat can pen that front, a TD!?!? doesn't pen that tank, tier 7!! Tier 8 struggle sometimes to kill this tank, so you are punching me in the face, again...hmm..like you always like to do it...

Overlord93 #2 Posted 16 February 2020 - 03:00 PM

Sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 13214 battles
  • [CROFT] CROFT
Is that supposed to be bonus thing if ur getting twitch prime already to use for twitch or smth?

Bedjase #3 Posted 16 February 2020 - 03:57 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 13775 battles
  • [S_P_T] S_P_T

View PostOverlord93, on 16 February 2020 - 03:00 PM, said:

Is that supposed to be bonus thing if ur getting twitch prime already to use for twitch or smth?

It's a 'bonus' if you still pay it.

*Once you claim Captured King Tiger within your Twitch Prime membership (“Subscription”, You will be able to use Captured King Tiger during paid Subscription periods. If Wargaming or Twitch Prime announces the removal of Captured King Tiger from Subscription offer, you will be able to use it until the end of already paid Subscription period.
You will get the Monthly Drops only if you log into World of Tanks game within 60 days after expiration of the month for which you have claimed the Monthly Drop. Usage of the offered in-game items is also subject to Wargaming EULA and Privacy Policy, available at https://legal.na.wargaming.net/navigation.

from: https://twitch.amazon.com/prime/loot/worldoftanks?ref_=SM_OM_WOT1911_CRWN

You dont lose the tank he still on the garage, but you only can use it if you pay subs.

Edited by Bedjase, 16 February 2020 - 04:27 PM.

Overlord93 #4 Posted 17 February 2020 - 05:57 AM

Sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 13214 battles
  • [CROFT] CROFT

View PostBedjase, on 16 February 2020 - 02:57 PM, said:

It's a 'bonus' if you still pay it.

*Once you claim Captured King Tiger within your Twitch Prime membership (“Subscription”, You will be able to use Captured King Tiger during paid Subscription periods. If Wargaming or Twitch Prime announces the removal of Captured King Tiger from Subscription offer, you will be able to use it until the end of already paid Subscription period.
You will get the Monthly Drops only if you log into World of Tanks game within 60 days after expiration of the month for which you have claimed the Monthly Drop. Usage of the offered in-game items is also subject to Wargaming EULA and Privacy Policy, available at https://legal.na.wargaming.net/navigation.

from: https://twitch.amazon.com/prime/loot/worldoftanks?ref_=SM_OM_WOT1911_CRWN

You dont lose the tank he still on the garage, but you only can use it if you pay subs.

Yea, but you're paying for twitch and amazon prime (they're linked or something right?), to get twitch without ads or smth, i don't use twitch.

But the point is that's the product, if you dont use amazon or twitch you shouldn't buy it. The tank is not the product here.

Homer_J #5 Posted 18 February 2020 - 12:58 PM

Field Marshal

• 33701 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

View PostBedjase, on 16 February 2020 - 01:53 PM, said:

Wargaming, what is the joke around this tank?? Subscription to play it!!?? sound a little pay to win for me a

/me checks my KT:C win rate.

Nope.  Not pay to win.

misterslate #6 Posted 18 February 2020 - 01:57 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 12970 battles

View PostOverlord93, on 16 February 2020 - 02:00 PM, said:

I think that the punch in the face is the bonus feature.

Also tagged with tiger, king, tier, heavy, subs, twitch, prime, jokes

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users