Out of the box - Tank Customization Options

Maus Customization out of the box

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

shamelbazoqa #1 Posted 16 February 2020 - 02:59 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 10196 battles

The title might surprise you as a click-bate title... But I want the option to take off my tank's gun and turret and ammo and go to battle!

1. reduced weigh, there by more speed and specific power.

2. cannot get ammo racked, as there is no ammo in it.

3. And this is the main reason why i want this: because i wanna do it on my Maus, think about it, the gun is virtually useless against anything above tier 8, and if you wanna use premium ammo you may pen some tier 9s, well for the time being of course, (after they nurf premium ammo next update this is not the case anymore) , less weight, more mobility, you just go out there faster by like what? at least 30%, you spot you block you make them miss, and Ram the **** out of them when possible. your a smaller target. and has more specific power.

it not the best idea, but in the case of the Masu it can be considered an upgrade.

The_Naa #2 Posted 16 February 2020 - 04:00 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 10443 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

View Postshamelbazoqa, on 16 February 2020 - 02:59 PM, said:

The title might surprise you as a click-bate title... But I want the option to take off my tank's gun and turret and ammo and go to battle!

1. reduced weigh, there by more speed and specific power.

2. cannot get ammo racked, as there is no ammo in it.

3. And this is the main reason why i want this: because i wanna do it on my Maus, think about it, the gun is virtually useless against anything above tier 8, and if you wanna use premium ammo you may pen some tier 9s, well for the time being of course, (after they nurf premium ammo next update this is not the case anymore) , less weight, more mobility, you just go out there faster by like what? at least 30%, you spot you block you make them miss, and Ram the **** out of them when possible. your a smaller target. and has more specific power.

it not the best idea, but in the case of the Masu it can be considered an upgrade.

1. pick a wheeled light tank.

2. i am amazed that you did not know this. but you can already get rid of all your ammo and you cant get ammoracked when you have no ammo.

3. if the gun is useless pick another tank that has a better gun. TD's are perfect for free to play players because of their High standard Pen values.

its not the best idea but for sake of your team, if the Maus does not work for you there are plenty more tanks with different playstyles and guns to choose from.

TheJ4ckal #3 Posted 16 February 2020 - 04:07 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 4015 battles

You know you are part of a team right? You dont have to pen everything you see.

How about tracking some tanks so that people who can pen them do so?

Also, how about using your hit points to distract enemy while they get flanked. Or you can even do some close up spotting for YOUR TEAM.

Strange concept I know, but what the hell.

And first person to quote games played, will just show how ignorant you really are.

unhappy__bunny #4 Posted 16 February 2020 - 04:49 PM

Brigadier

• 20870 battles
  • [-OC-] -OC-

Its an amazing idea. 

Welcome to the World of Bumper Cars. 

Tealo #5 Posted 16 February 2020 - 07:00 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 46075 battles
  • [RIFF] RIFF

I might try that:

A Maus no ammo (will increase power to weight ratio less weight) With Enhanced Suspension, spall liner and of course Binos. 
with Repair kit and med kit (large) with High Octane Fuel and scout in it..

it works in the Duck (Amx40) :child:

Spurtung #6 Posted 17 February 2020 - 03:02 AM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 78647 battles
  • [WG_PT] WG_PT
Just when I thought we had reached the bottom of the barrel, someone finds another layer.

ChristOfTheAbyss #7 Posted 17 February 2020 - 06:44 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 251 battles
Maus has 311 prem pen, its enough to pen every tank in the game. If you cant, then the fault is in you.

Gruff_ #8 Posted 17 February 2020 - 06:23 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 24728 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
Terrible idea.  Also you seem to have forgotton that taking off your turret will turn your gun less tank in to an open top very soft target for arty.

SOROS_SCHWARTZ_GYORGY #9 Posted 17 February 2020 - 07:05 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 31846 battles
  • [SOROS] SOROS

View Postshamelbazoqa, on 16 February 2020 - 01:59 PM, said:

i wanna do it on my Maus, think about it, the gun is virtually useless against anything above tier 8

I have more than a dozen tier X tanks, mostly heavies and meds, Maus is my 2nd highest damage dealer at over 2400 dmg/battle. Sounds like it has a useless gun indeed.

Edited by SOROS_SCHWARTZ_GYORGY, 17 February 2020 - 07:06 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users