Jump to content


fame points


  • Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

vonom #1 Posted 16 February 2020 - 04:53 PM

    Private

  • Beta Tester
  • 53197 battles
  • 4
  • [PTS] PTS
  • Member since:
    07-08-2010
hello. Im wondering when to stop  upgrade fame points in campaign ? Im close to get 2500. So is worth to me  to upgrade on 2500 for extra 20%

N3rv0u5_M1c0 #2 Posted 16 February 2020 - 05:50 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 57770 battles
  • 345
  • [NERVA] NERVA
  • Member since:
    06-03-2012

View Postvonom, on 16 February 2020 - 04:53 PM, said:

hello. Im wondering when to stop  upgrade fame points in campaign ? Im close to get 2500. So is worth to me  to upgrade on 2500 for extra 20%


depends how much you will play, we are only at the day 2 of 11.. I would say yes.



RaxipIx #3 Posted 16 February 2020 - 06:07 PM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 36070 battles
  • 1,617
  • [TFUK] TFUK
  • Member since:
    02-22-2016

View PostN3rv0u5_M1c0, on 16 February 2020 - 05:50 PM, said:


depends how much you will play, we are only at the day 2 of 11.. I would say yes.

Same, if you are getting picked daily, and can be online for most of it, then i also say it's worth it, it's only 2.5k and realistically speaking, last  year the cut off was around 20k if i remember correctly.



TheDrownedApe #4 Posted 16 February 2020 - 06:26 PM

    Lieutenant General

  • Player
  • 51943 battles
  • 6,698
  • [IDEAL] IDEAL
  • Member since:
    03-27-2013

Hey dude, welcome to the forums. Im conflicted, therefore:

 

1.  TBH we can't really help you that much as we don't know how much you or your clan intends to play, provinces they are holding or sacking, engineering etc. Best bet is to ask your leadership.

 

2.  You already have at least 3 CW reward tanks (perhaps 5), you've been in top 20 clans and i suspect you know what you are doing. I'm therefore stuggling to see the point of your post.

 

3. You've bought this account, never played CW before and posting topics like this highlights this fact a this account has 100s of CW games.

 

Still i will give you the benefit of doubt and stick to my first answer :)



ValkyrionX_TV #5 Posted 16 February 2020 - 07:30 PM

    Lieutenant Сolonel

  • Moderator
  • 56400 battles
  • 3,112
  • [RDDT] RDDT
  • Member since:
    02-07-2015
the sweet spot in the 5000 fame points booster , adding all the boosters up to what you buy for 5k fp you have a 90% increase with every game , it is therefore almost equivalent to playing 2 games each time

vonom #6 Posted 16 February 2020 - 07:44 PM

    Private

  • Beta Tester
  • 53197 battles
  • 4
  • [PTS] PTS
  • Member since:
    07-08-2010

View PostTheDrownedApe, on 16 February 2020 - 06:26 PM, said:

Hey dude, welcome to the forums. Im conflicted, therefore:

 

1.  TBH we can't really help you that much as we don't know how much you or your clan intends to play, provinces they are holding or sacking, engineering etc. Best bet is to ask your leadership.

 

2.  You already have at least 3 CW reward tanks (perhaps 5), you've been in top 20 clans and i suspect you know what you are doing. I'm therefore stuggling to see the point of your post.

 

3. You've bought this account, never played CW before and posting topics like this highlights this fact a this account has 100s of CW games.

 

Still i will give you the benefit of doubt and stick to my first answer :)


Hey mate i join in weaker clan so i can help them a little bit. i have 4 reward tanks but statisticly talking.  we havef 1 province so far. im wondering  how much points  i need to win to pay off my investments. (sorry about lang )

18:47 Added after 2 minute

View PostRaxipIx, on 16 February 2020 - 06:07 PM, said:

Same, if you are getting picked daily, and can be online for most of it, then i also say it's worth it, it's only 2.5k and realistically speaking, last  year the cut off was around 20k if i remember correctly.


how many points will it take to win a tank? approiximetly



ChristOfTheAbyss #7 Posted 16 February 2020 - 08:00 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 251 battles
  • 893
  • Member since:
    07-22-2019

View Postvonom, on 16 February 2020 - 07:44 PM, said:

 

how many points will it take to win a tank? approiximetly

21k



ZlatanArKung #8 Posted 16 February 2020 - 08:01 PM

    Major General

  • Player
  • 1537 battles
  • 5,563
  • Member since:
    12-20-2014

View Postvonom, on 16 February 2020 - 07:44 PM, said:

how many points will it take to win a tank? approiximetly

No one knows.

 

But a good approximation is same amount as last campaign.



ValkyrionX_TV #9 Posted 17 February 2020 - 10:52 AM

    Lieutenant Сolonel

  • Moderator
  • 56400 battles
  • 3,112
  • [RDDT] RDDT
  • Member since:
    02-07-2015

the 5k fp booster paid off in two days

 






1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users