Jump to content


Olix's Retro Hangars

hangars models spaces

  • Please log in to reply
152 replies to this topic

CELT1C #141 Posted 28 March 2020 - 07:26 PM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 35472 battles
  • 127
  • [-RLD-] -RLD-
  • Member since:
    06-19-2013

View PostArtyFairAndBalanced_, on 28 March 2020 - 05:05 PM, said:

I'm reporting a problem that i'm not the only one to have, and as far as I joined this forum, it's the only problem I got. I can see horizontal "shadow lines" in the sides of my tank (for thoses with no turret) and in the sides of my turret.

Here's your "stupid" photo:

  

Yeah but your annoying olix because your reporting issues with no proof (screenshots) all your doing is saying stuff with no images, and do you know where that leads him? a wild goose chase just to fix an issue only you are having and if he tries to fix the issue your having that is postponing work he could be doing on other hangars,and i understand feedback is very welcome for modders but this is feedback that isnt work jack s**t look at how goofy67 showed him a bug thats how u do it so stop spamming stuff here and let olix get on with what he has to do! its getting very annoying now tbh


Edited by CELT1C, 28 March 2020 - 07:28 PM.


ArtyFairAndBalanced_ #142 Posted 28 March 2020 - 07:57 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 0 battles
  • 36
  • Member since:
    02-24-2020

What do you mean? Each time I had to report something, I gave him a google drive link (didn't know that he couldn't have acces and I didn't knew how to upload correctly a screenshot). Now there are clear images and yet again, look the posts, I'm not the only one to have that lag. Okay, we got it, you want to get your hangar v1, but be patient seriously, I never asked him to fix it now, and it's not a big problem. What about you stop spamming stuff to make me stop posting? This is a forum come on. 

By the way, I apologize, this is totaly out of context, but everyone has the right to post, so stop doing that CELt1C.


Edited by ArtyFairAndBalanced_, 28 March 2020 - 07:59 PM.


CELT1C #143 Posted 28 March 2020 - 10:42 PM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 35472 battles
  • 127
  • [-RLD-] -RLD-
  • Member since:
    06-19-2013
lets just drop this nonsense and move on :)

CELT1C #144 Posted Yesterday, 05:18 AM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 35472 battles
  • 127
  • [-RLD-] -RLD-
  • Member since:
    06-19-2013
check relhax modpack it has the winter hangar in there under garage graphics > hangman > multiple hangar styles then theres a list of hangars to choose from including olixs.

olix_vameshu #145 Posted Yesterday, 05:07 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 14997 battles
  • 50
  • [ROLS] ROLS
  • Member since:
    11-24-2015

Hangar V1 v1.0 (from version 0.7.0 till 0.9.0)

This version includes:

-No Music

-Ambient sounds as music

-Adapted for low and ultra graphics

Note: May look different on medium and high graphics.

Hangar is adapted to work only with hangman.

   <------ wgmods.net (not uploaded yet)

   <------Yandex Download(v1.0) adapted for 1.8.0.1.

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler


CELT1C #146 Posted Yesterday, 05:48 PM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 35472 battles
  • 127
  • [-RLD-] -RLD-
  • Member since:
    06-19-2013

Brilliant work olix :) ty stay safe take care 

 


Edited by CELT1C, Yesterday, 05:53 PM.


CELT1C #147 Posted Yesterday, 06:02 PM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 35472 battles
  • 127
  • [-RLD-] -RLD-
  • Member since:
    06-19-2013

Ok so I know its early stages for v1 hangar but I switched my graphics from standard to improved and this happened I have no clue what is causing it because im not familiar with this level of modding so i will just provide screenshot if fine but this first spolier was max improved second spoiler is standard max second spolier is completely fine

Spoiler
Spoiler

 


Edited by CELT1C, Yesterday, 06:10 PM.


olix_vameshu #148 Posted Yesterday, 06:18 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 14997 battles
  • 50
  • [ROLS] ROLS
  • Member since:
    11-24-2015

Hello from DrWeb7_1,

I was expecting at that :)))

 

Immediately fix :D

 

 

Link updated with fixed reddish texture.


Edited by olix_vameshu, Yesterday, 06:29 PM.


ArtyFairAndBalanced_ #149 Posted Yesterday, 07:11 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 0 battles
  • 36
  • Member since:
    02-24-2020

View PostCELT1C, on 29 March 2020 - 05:18 AM, said:

check relhax modpack it has the winter hangar in there under garage graphics > hangman > multiple hangar styles then theres a list of hangars to choose from including olixs.

Thanks, does the mod works without HangMan?

 

For Olix, good job with Hangar v1.

Is this one hangar v1 premium?

Spoiler

I thought THIS was hangar v1. 

I tried your hangar v1, and there are garage sounds! Are you going to add the same sounds for hangar v2 and hangar v2 premium? I think they had the same garage sounds anyways. 

By the way, I found that I do not have the lags I reported before when I use HangMan

With HangMan:

Spoiler

And without HangMan:

Spoiler

But I don't know if I should go with HanMan or not, because if I keep it, i'll have the music lag (where you can hear the song twice in the same time)

Finaly, a bit out of context, are you planning to add hangar v2 in WGmods now that it's not a "beta" anymore? That would be easier to follow the updates.

 

 


Edited by ArtyFairAndBalanced_, Today, 02:55 AM.


CELT1C #150 Posted Yesterday, 08:55 PM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 35472 battles
  • 127
  • [-RLD-] -RLD-
  • Member since:
    06-19-2013
Hey olix, is there a way I can add a custom floor to the garage? (v1 im referring to) just curious

olix_vameshu #151 Posted Today, 07:28 AM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 14997 battles
  • 50
  • [ROLS] ROLS
  • Member since:
    11-24-2015

View PostArtyFairAndBalanced_, on 29 March 2020 - 07:11 PM, said:

Thanks, does the mod works without HangMan?

 

For Olix, good job with Hangar v1.

Is this one hangar v1 premium?

Spoiler

I thought THIS was hangar v1. 

I tried your hangar v1, and there are garage sounds! Are you going to add the same sounds for hangar v2 and hangar v2 premium? I think they had the same garage sounds anyways. 

By the way, I found that I do not have the lags I reported before when I use HangMan

With HangMan:

Spoiler

And without HangMan:

Spoiler

But I don't know if I should go with HanMan or not, because if I keep it, i'll have the music lag (where you can hear the song twice in the same time)

Finaly, a bit out of context, are you planning to add hangar v2 in WGmods now that it's not a "beta" anymore? That would be easier to follow the updates.

 

 

All hangars are in review on wgmods, I hope they will be added soon.

I still cannot see your uploaded photos, you can send me private messages with the photos there.

06:29 Added after 0 minute

View PostCELT1C, on 29 March 2020 - 08:55 PM, said:

Hey olix, is there a way I can add a custom floor to the garage? (v1 im referring to) just curious

Add what you want if that is for personal use.


Edited by olix_vameshu, Today, 08:01 AM.


CELT1C #152 Posted Today, 11:00 AM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 35472 battles
  • 127
  • [-RLD-] -RLD-
  • Member since:
    06-19-2013
yes personal use but what file is it there so many 

olix_vameshu #153 Posted Today, 12:05 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 14997 battles
  • 50
  • [ROLS] ROLS
  • Member since:
    11-24-2015

View PostCELT1C, on 30 March 2020 - 11:00 AM, said:

yes personal use but what file is it there so many 

Textures as hangar_uv0.dds or hangar_uv1.dds


Edited by olix_vameshu, Today, 12:05 PM.






Also tagged with hangars, models, spaces

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users