• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

RenamedUser_548030246 #1 Posted 18 February 2020 - 12:00 AM

Private

• Player
  • 14268 battles

[offensive link removed]

Just a quick post to thank the devs:

-Thanks for consistently adding broken and stupid tanks changing not only the meta but also the gameplay of every class just to revert it once the player loss exceeds 

-Thanks for adding loot boxes and dark market to scam children

-Thanks for getting advertising from [removed] who camp at the back, farm teammates, lose games and are just crapbecause you're too lazy too make a competitive product for your original players.

-Thanks for consistently buffing arty so that toxic [edited]can play them 

-Thanks for changing game physics so that tanks, that in real life can survive nuclear bombs, are completely destroyed by a rock when going down a hill with a >45 degree gradient 

-Thanks for making impossible to penetrate Russian tanks and two barrelled heavies that have higher alpha and effective dpm than mediums.

-Thanks for turning mediums into camping [removed], cookie clicker arty, heavies into brainless idiots, and anyone who plays any other light than ebr should be locked up 

-Thanks for making gold free so you can make it necessary

-Thanks for turning the community into a bunch of self loathing losers who treat this game like there in ww2 trenches

-Thanks for making a game for money instead of something that will keep new players

-Thanks for not adding matchmaking so I have to deal with [removed] have to deal with me

Edited by Homer_J, 18 February 2020 - 12:13 AM.
Removed link, profanities

Homer_J #2 Posted 18 February 2020 - 12:15 AM

Field Marshal

• 33644 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE
Thank you for your input but I think I will close this thread because it will only attract the wrong kind of attention.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users