• Please log in to reply
61 replies to this topic

Sael_ #1 Posted 18 February 2020 - 11:55 AM

Community Manager

• WG Staff
  • 2141 battles
  • [MEME] MEME

Hello tankers,

Please report here any feedback concerning daily missions.

Thank you!

SlyMeerkat #2 Posted 03 March 2020 - 02:30 PM

Colonel

• Player
  • 19520 battles
  • [-RLD-] -RLD-
Interesting change, looks good also :)

Aknox #3 Posted 03 March 2020 - 02:52 PM

Private

• Player
  • 25216 battles
  • [GOP] GOP

Changes to the daily mission are good, but i would still rework the rewards for a more fair gaming experience.

The negative is the interaction for premium account users.

By counting the premium mission as well for the "Epic reward" you are repeating the mistake of making bonds easier to obtain by premium account users.

Bonds convert into equipment which gives a vehicle performance advantage.

It can be fixed in many ways, my suggestion is to make the epic reward give credits instead of bonds. Also reworking the premium missions into not giving bonds as well.

Additionally if more incentive for a premium account is needed you can double the rate of the mission re-roll.

I like this game, but often a pay to win approach is chosen. I would like to see alternatives which may provide more income as well as more appreciation from the player base, or at the very least, from me.

Weak_man #4 Posted 04 March 2020 - 08:57 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 8526 battles
  • [AMURG] AMURG

I like these missions because are not sequentially. Also 100 bonds after 45 missions is good.

To be honest premium missions for 25 bonds that cannot be completed all in the same time doesn't make me play the game every day, sometimes takes more than 1 hour to make them or more so i am not interested in them anymore.

Usually i activate 1 hour boosters and if premium mission is done until booster expire is ok if not, this is it. Not all players play more than 1 hour/day, everyday

Duke_Harkonnen #5 Posted 04 March 2020 - 09:16 AM

Private

• Player
  • 13692 battles

Today I get only 3+1 rewards "for merit'. Oreviously when I played longer I could get much more per day.

Edited by Duke_Harkonnen, 04 March 2020 - 11:06 AM.

Granguzje #6 Posted 04 March 2020 - 11:58 AM

Private

• Player
  • 12679 battles
  • [RIPOS] RIPOS
Finished dailys in 2 battles - no blueprint piece. With old merrit system i was getting 1-2 per day, now 0.. I was under impression that after you finish daily quests they reset, but this is just a ripoff.

Optimus_Primex #7 Posted 04 March 2020 - 12:13 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 41198 battles
  • [OXYGN] OXYGN

Finished all 3 mission in 1 battle, bonds have arrived but no blueprints were received.

I used to get so many blueprints by playing many hours, now with the new system i could only get once a day but even that did not received, quite sad update.

BowtNetterToDo #8 Posted 04 March 2020 - 12:26 PM

Private

• Player
  • 20051 battles
  • [E-VO] E-VO

I just finished the daily missions and the rewards compared to the merit rewards were disappointingly poor.

As there is zero prospect of any further underwhelming rewards today i will log out for the rest of the day.

I anticipate that FL & SH rewards are also nerfed into oblivion.

I don't post often but felt motivated to share some feedback...FUWG

marhap #9 Posted 04 March 2020 - 02:38 PM

Private

• Beta Tester
  • 11488 battles
  • [SKIL5] SKIL5

View PostBowtNetterToDo, on 04 March 2020 - 12:26 PM, said:

I just finished the daily missions and the rewards compared to the merit rewards were disappointingly poor.

As there is zero prospect of any further underwhelming rewards today i will log out for the rest of the day.

I anticipate that FL & SH rewards are also nerfed into oblivion.

I don't post often but felt motivated to share some feedback...FUWG

I agree in 100%

Piroger #10 Posted 04 March 2020 - 02:47 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 58139 battles

Good thing that you removed Rewards for Merit!

Please remove blueprints as well!

About the Daily Missions: Didn't make any difference actually. They are too easy and the reward didn't feel like anything special. 30k extra credits can I make in ONE battle in a tier 8 premium tank.

Duke_Harkonnen #11 Posted 04 March 2020 - 02:50 PM

Private

• Player
  • 13692 battles
Just finished and as fellow tankers mentioned - now what?

mpf1959 #12 Posted 04 March 2020 - 04:05 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 34186 battles
  • [DRATT] DRATT

I think to take away stuff that we just got and make it dependent on a mission just about sums up Wargaming's mean spirited attitude to its customers.

It's a good job for you that the overall game is so good, since you're overall attitude to customer service is lamentable, and I believe would soon de-populate the servers.

sammygo #13 Posted 04 March 2020 - 04:29 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 11517 battles

A bit early to tell, but so far the rewards are underwhelming. It looks like WG strategy is to credit starve the game, unless you buy PA or Forth Knox. No credit boosters have been issued for a long time. And now much lower credit income from the RfM like we were used to. At least, for now...

Personally I find the biggest drawback that there are only 3+1 missions now. So less rewards for players who want to play beyond the 3+1.

Blue prints is much less of an issue. Many were issued during Xmas. And many players like me lack credits to use them.

Biggest + is the predictable 1 day PA (currently), compared to the rnd what we saw over the last couple of weeks. Players without PA can more or less time the start date of that 1 day PA.

HansiVonHinten #14 Posted 04 March 2020 - 05:42 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 49818 battles

View PostPiroger, on 04 March 2020 - 02:47 PM, said:

Good thing that you removed Rewards for Merit!

Please remove blueprints as well!

About the Daily Missions: Didn't make any difference actually. They are too easy and the reward didn't feel like anything special. 30k extra credits can I make in ONE battle in a tier 8 premium tank.

Please remove the game

Gremlin182 #15 Posted 04 March 2020 - 08:11 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 61960 battles

I looked forward to this change simply because the rewards for Merit seemed to have no connection to how well or badly I played or the game result.

Giving them a different name would have fixed that as otherwise they were fine.

I could usually rely on 2 sometimes 3 Blueprint fragments and it was great when they were tank specific or Universals.

Today I worked my way through the 3 daily missions I used a re roll on mission 1 to see how it worked.

Kill one tank for a repair kit became 300 base xp for a fire extinguisher, the other 2 gave me credits.

Then came the Bonus mission 5 Blueprint fragments.

Completed that but no information on what the fragments were all I do know if they were not universals that I would have noticed.

Suggestion More fragments would be appreciated

Tell us what the fragments are.

Maybe let us choose the reward type

91tibor #16 Posted 04 March 2020 - 08:25 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 48609 battles
New daily missions is literally : Trash/garbage/useless.... Its gives less reward than what i used to get daily, its gives less usefull rewards, and half of them isnt available without premium account. Make the game more pay to earn rewards.
Wg just exactly  destroying everything in this game even if it has no problems(daily missions now), instead of fixing the real problems.
Balancing mm/teams by personal ratings - no, 5-15 battles are perfect (for whom?) Premium ammo number limitation? - no, rework all other ammo...
And ebr's... Why is there forum in this game if they arent even realy consider our opinion? Why dont wg make Questionnaire or voting system in game before they ----- up everything...  Like always with everything...

Dharma98 #17 Posted 04 March 2020 - 09:40 PM

Private

• Player
  • 16802 battles
  • [DMPH] DMPH

Hi,

A question: T55a LT-10 mission. I says to be the top plyer by xp. Does not say to win battle. I did it, but not completed.(battle was lost, but top1 by XP) Bug? Or just "win the battle" is missing??

Gremlin182 #18 Posted 04 March 2020 - 10:10 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 61960 battles

View Post91tibor, on 04 March 2020 - 08:25 PM, said:

New daily missions is literally : Trash/garbage/useless.... Its gives less reward than what i used to get daily, its gives less usefull rewards, and half of them isnt available without premium account. Make the game more pay to earn rewards.
Wg just exactly  destroying everything in this game even if it has no problems(daily missions now), instead of fixing the real problems.
Balancing mm/teams by personal ratings - no, 5-15 battles are perfect (for whom?) Premium ammo number limitation? - no, rework all other ammo...
And ebr's... Why is there forum in this game if they arent even realy consider our opinion? Why dont wg make Questionnaire or voting system in game before they ----- up everything...  Like always with everything...

The premium daily missions are not part of the update they were there before.

So the standard 3 daily missions and the bonus mission are the full replacement for the rewards for merit.

You do get 3 points for the premium missions so can get 7 points per day instead of 4.

Bertuhan #19 Posted 05 March 2020 - 09:52 AM

Corporal

• Player
  • 38762 battles
  • [XPLOD] XPLOD
You went through with it even though all the feedback I read was negative. GG, classic WG.

L3gionaire #20 Posted 05 March 2020 - 10:56 AM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 27513 battles
  • [I-S-Y] I-S-Y

There is a flaw in the design of the missions tab.

After you finish a mission, you can't check afterwards what prizes you have received.

You only see the final mission displayed.

The only place where you can see what kind of prizes you received is in the notification window, but if you disconnect or change server the information is gone.

Please fix this bug asap.

Thank you

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users