My opinion about sandbox tanks

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

hellhound6 #1 Posted 18 February 2020 - 02:47 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 7282 battles

I think new update is piece of crap

WG why don't you just reduce APCR damage and fix everything?

Why is necessary to increase HP of tanks and damage of AP?

Just tell me why You have to change everything and make this game like new game when you can to change only one thing APCR and everything will be fixed?

Especially when HEAT is nerfed and no need more HP tanks to be stronk

Why do we have to recalculate everything in this game?

This is [edited]and I think you have no idea what are you doing

Just reduce APCR damage by 20% or something and heat and thats all idiots

I don't play anymore this sandbox crapeven for free prem days missions

They are changing 97 things when they can change 3 things and fix everything

Edited by hellhound6, 18 February 2020 - 02:48 PM.

BQBD #2 Posted 18 February 2020 - 02:53 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 18342 battles
Two words: Premium Tanks.

#inbeforetheclose

Geoffrey_Ironfist #3 Posted 18 February 2020 - 03:06 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 32020 battles
  • [YBB] YBB
Even decreasing APCR by 20% my friend would mean that heavily armoured vehicles will get a 20% buff since you only shoot gold at those. Why buff just the heavier tanks and by that much? What is the logic? Other than the EBR, there are not many OP tanks that are not heavily armoured.

Balc0ra #4 Posted 18 February 2020 - 03:07 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 76437 battles
  • [WALL] WALL

View Posthellhound6, on 18 February 2020 - 02:47 PM, said:

Just tell me why You have to change everything and make this game like new game when you can to change only one thing APCR and everything will be fixed?

Because by buffing the AP and HP, they get around nerfing premium tank damage nerf. I'm sure you know how well it went when they wanted to take away the pref MM on the KV-5. 2nd biggest rage storm we have seen here. That and the HP buff has a second reason. To reduce 1 shot, and tanks clipping on lower tiers etc. So that new players don't leave in frustration as often. On mid to high tiers, you still die as fast with normal ammo. So it's not like you notice a difference on most vs just reducing gold damage.

Then again, it's a test. It's to show how it will be, as in nothing is final and still subject to change.

SovietBias #5 Posted 18 February 2020 - 03:09 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 40070 battles

View PostBalc0ra, on 18 February 2020 - 02:07 PM, said:

Because by buffing the AP and HP, they get around nerfing premium tank damage nerf. 

This cannot be used as an excuse anymore, since they propose changing (nerfing) HE in the same test iteration.

shikaka9 #6 Posted 18 February 2020 - 03:17 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 76568 battles
  • [-SJA-] -SJA-
Maybe its not a game, just some malware / scam to take unaware people's money :)

Flicka #7 Posted 18 February 2020 - 04:05 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 23708 battles
  • [CELL] CELL

View PostSovietBias, on 18 February 2020 - 03:09 PM, said:

This cannot be used as an excuse anymore, since they propose changing (nerfing) HE in the same test iteration.

Yeah, the reasoning they have been using is just meh.

The wait until all the premium shells that have been bought with gold have been spent, how the hell can you tell that?

What with those players that bought them with gold and stopped playing?

The only change that was actually fun was that people were firing normal shells more often, but once this hits live servers it will be the same crap, just with 20% more gold shells.

I wish they come up with statistics, same time period, same amount of tier X games, how much gold ammo was used on live servers compared to sandbox.

But I tested arty yesterday, and they are quite more useless, so some changes are good.

1ucky #8 Posted 18 February 2020 - 04:54 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 91768 battles
  • [THRIL] THRIL

View Posthellhound6, on 18 February 2020 - 02:47 PM, said:

I think new update is piece of crap

WG why don't you just reduce APCR damage and fix everything?

Why is necessary to increase HP of tanks and damage of AP?

Especially when HEAT is nerfed and no need more HP tanks to be stronk

Why do we have to recalculate everything in this game?

This is [edited]and I think you have no idea what are you doing

Just reduce APCR damage by 20% or something and heat and thats all idiots

I don't play anymore this sandbox crapeven for free prem days missions

They are changing 97 things when they can change 3 things and fix everything

Why do you lie?

24doom24 #9 Posted 18 February 2020 - 05:42 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 9202 battles
  • [WW3] WW3

View PostGeoffrey_Ironfist, on 18 February 2020 - 02:06 PM, said:

Even decreasing APCR by 20% my friend would mean that heavily armoured vehicles will get a 20% buff since you only shoot gold at those. Why buff just the heavier tanks and by that much? What is the logic? Other than the EBR, there are not many OP tanks that are not heavily armoured.

That's literally what is happening on the test server. Tanks that can only be penned reliably with gold, like the 279e, just got a straight HP buff. It's even worse for bottom tier tanks. A tier 8 needs gold to fire at most tier 10 heavies, they do the old damage to a tank with buffed HP that hits back with buffed damage. How did WG over look this huge imbalance? 

NekoPuffer_PPP #10 Posted 18 February 2020 - 06:06 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 36048 battles
  • [VRTC] VRTC

View PostBalc0ra, on 18 February 2020 - 03:07 PM, said:

Because by buffing the AP and HP, they get around nerfing premium tank damage nerf. I'm sure you know how well it went when they wanted to take away the pref MM on the KV-5. 2nd biggest rage storm we have seen here.

The KV-5's proposed removal of pref MM wouldn't have caused a rage storm if WG actually buffed it properly, but they didn't, the change wouldn't be worth it and would in turn make this, and all other tanks they improperly buffed, the same as all other premiums, but just straight up worse.

Of course some people bought it precisely because of that feature...

However, you can't tell me anyone bought a certain premium tank for what kind of premium ammo they use or how effective it is...

BESIDES - nerfing premium ammo for all tanks i.e. globally would affect all tanks equally, so the argument about how it's a nerf to premium tanks doesn't hold water - because ALL tanks i.e. their prem ammo were "nerfed".

TL;DR - the "because premium tank" argument is a load of manure.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users