Jump to content


So now Tier 6 tanks will have more HP than Tier 7 right? How dumb?!?!


  • Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

LZ_Mordan #1 Posted 19 February 2020 - 08:42 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 19532 battles
  • 527
  • Member since:
    12-27-2012

They are going to increase the HP of only tier 1-6. how dumb is that?

 

jesus christ. Tier 7 are basically screwed..even more since they play against OP premium all the time.



24doom24 #2 Posted 19 February 2020 - 09:03 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 9202 battles
  • 1,200
  • [WW3] WW3
  • Member since:
    10-20-2012
? Have you not played the sandbox test?

GodTank2 #3 Posted 19 February 2020 - 09:21 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 10036 battles
  • 666
  • [RF_] RF_
  • Member since:
    12-14-2012
Do you cry about everything?

LZ_Mordan #4 Posted 19 February 2020 - 09:52 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 19532 battles
  • 527
  • Member since:
    12-27-2012

View PostGodTank2, on 19 February 2020 - 08:21 PM, said:

Do you cry about everything?

 

the udpate was fine as it was on sandbox.

 

never cried about it.

 

but this half assed update will SUCK... Half the tanks with more HP? WTF WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And you can buy Tier X tanks for credits. No more grinding????!!!!! This game is dead.. Those tanks were supposed to be reward vehicule. pERIOD!

 

Buying tanks for credits in high tiers is DUMB!



24doom24 #5 Posted 19 February 2020 - 10:00 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 9202 battles
  • 1,200
  • [WW3] WW3
  • Member since:
    10-20-2012

View PostLZ_Mordan, on 19 February 2020 - 08:52 PM, said:

 

the udpate was fine as it was on sandbox.

 

never cried about it.

 

but this half assed update will SUCK... Half the tanks with more HP? WTF WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And you can buy Tier X tanks for credits. No more grinding????!!!!! This game is dead.. Those tanks were supposed to be reward vehicule. pERIOD!

 

Buying tanks for credits in high tiers is DUMB!

Where the hell are you getting this from? :facepalm:


Edited by 24doom24, 19 February 2020 - 10:00 PM.


_Anarchistic_ #6 Posted 19 February 2020 - 10:11 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 49235 battles
  • 1,139
  • Member since:
    01-07-2015

View Post24doom24, on 19 February 2020 - 10:00 PM, said:

Where the hell are you getting this from? :facepalm:


check the announcements



Homer_J #7 Posted 19 February 2020 - 10:11 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Moderator
  • 33644 battles
  • 37,589
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    09-03-2010

View PostLZ_Mordan, on 19 February 2020 - 08:52 PM, said:

 

 

but this half assed update will SUCK...

 

Which update?

 

They have said what they are keeping from the most recent sandbox.  That doesn't mean they will be the only changes.



LZ_Mordan #8 Posted 19 February 2020 - 10:16 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 19532 battles
  • 527
  • Member since:
    12-27-2012

View Post24doom24, on 19 February 2020 - 09:00 PM, said:

Where the hell are you getting this from? :facepalm:

 

the stupid announcement

 

tier 1-6 tanks get more HP

 

others don't

 

T 62A will be available and buyable for credits. no need to grind it. LMAO!!!! What's the point of this game again?



Solstad1069 #9 Posted 19 February 2020 - 10:19 PM

    Colonel

  • Player
  • 46141 battles
  • 3,744
  • Member since:
    06-15-2013

View PostLZ_Mordan, on 19 February 2020 - 10:16 PM, said:

 

 

 

T 62A will be available and buyable for credits. no need to grind it. LMAO!!!! What's the point of this game again?

 

What? No it wont, It might be in future black markets or other events, but then most likely very expensive.



_Anarchistic_ #10 Posted 19 February 2020 - 10:22 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 49235 battles
  • 1,139
  • Member since:
    01-07-2015

View PostHomer_J, on 19 February 2020 - 10:11 PM, said:

 

Which update?

 

They have said what they are keeping from the most recent sandbox.  That doesn't mean they will be the only changes.


so they have done the sandbox

announced what they are keeping

and there are other changes unannounced and untested?, that would be genius



Homer_J #11 Posted 19 February 2020 - 10:37 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Moderator
  • 33644 battles
  • 37,589
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    09-03-2010

View Post_Anarchistic_, on 19 February 2020 - 09:22 PM, said:


so they have done the sandbox

announced what they are keeping

and there are other changes unannounced and untested?, that would be genius

 

There are other changes undecided, unannounced and untested which will be announced and tested when they are decided upon.

 

This isn't the first sandbox which tested ideas which didn't work and it probably won't be the last.



Nishi_Kinuyo #12 Posted 19 February 2020 - 10:45 PM

    Lieutenant General

  • Player
  • 10510 battles
  • 7,216
  • [GUP] GUP
  • Member since:
    05-28-2011

View PostLZ_Mordan, on 19 February 2020 - 08:42 PM, said:

They are going to increase the HP of only tier 1-6. how dumb is that?

 

jesus christ. Tier 7 are basically screwed..even more since they play against OP premium all the time.

Yes, good job being oblivious to what was on the sandbox server.

Because the hitpoint values of tanks on all tiers were increased there.

Here's a shot of some tier 10 heavies, and note how the values are different compared to the live server:

Spoiler

 



LZ_Mordan #13 Posted 19 February 2020 - 11:03 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 19532 battles
  • 527
  • Member since:
    12-27-2012

View PostSolstad1069, on 19 February 2020 - 09:19 PM, said:

 

What? No it wont, It might be in future black markets or other events, but then most likely very expensive.

 

if you read again

 

its says available at any time for credits.

 

I also think WG is trolling.. I don't take my chances and will grind and buy what I want.


Edited by LZ_Mordan, 19 February 2020 - 11:03 PM.


ValkyrionX_TV #14 Posted 19 February 2020 - 11:05 PM

    Lieutenant Сolonel

  • Moderator
  • 56292 battles
  • 3,108
  • [RDDT] RDDT
  • Member since:
    02-07-2015
increase vehicles hp from tier 1 up to tier 6 is pretty good and fair for the game and low tier players..if you dislike this future change , dont play lower tiers :)

LZ_Mordan #15 Posted 19 February 2020 - 11:34 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 19532 battles
  • 527
  • Member since:
    12-27-2012

View PostValkyrionX_TV, on 19 February 2020 - 10:05 PM, said:

increase vehicles hp from tier 1 up to tier 6 is pretty good and fair for the game and low tier players..if you dislike this future change , dont play lower tiers :)

 

my point is that if you increase HP of tanks up to tier 6. what happens when tier 6 tanks meet tier 7 tanks?



CmdRatScabies #16 Posted 19 February 2020 - 11:40 PM

    Lieutenant General

  • Player
  • 38551 battles
  • 6,086
  • [-MM] -MM
  • Member since:
    10-12-2015

View PostLZ_Mordan, on 19 February 2020 - 11:34 PM, said:

 

my point is that if you increase HP of tanks up to tier 6. what happens when tier 6 tanks meet tier 7 tanks?

I'm sure they've thought of that.  Increases may not be exactly the same as on Sandbox. 



NekoPuffer_PPP #17 Posted 19 February 2020 - 11:40 PM

    Brigadier

  • Player
  • 36016 battles
  • 4,716
  • [VRTC] VRTC
  • Member since:
    09-13-2013

View PostLZ_Mordan, on 19 February 2020 - 08:42 PM, said:

They are going to increase the HP of only tier 1-6. how dumb is that?

 

jesus christ. Tier 7 are basically screwed..even more since they play against OP premium all the time.

 

They are smoothening the difference in HP between the tiers...not giving tier 6s more HP than tier 7s...I do have to ask, what must you do to attain the ability to come to that conclusion?



Galan7891 #18 Posted 20 February 2020 - 12:19 AM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 8884 battles
  • 172
  • Member since:
    02-22-2018

View PostLZ_Mordan, on 19 February 2020 - 10:16 PM, said:

 

the stupid announcement

 

tier 1-6 tanks get more HP

 

others don't

 

T 62A will be available and buyable for credits. no need to grind it. LMAO!!!! What's the point of this game again?

Tier 1-6 needed more HP for quite some time.The rest no so much.

Also what is the issue if someone can get his hands on a T62A for credits?It will not make any difference to the playstyle or people playing allready on tier 10...



Balc0ra #19 Posted 20 February 2020 - 12:47 AM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 76387 battles
  • 22,402
  • [WALL] WALL
  • Member since:
    07-10-2012

View PostLZ_Mordan, on 19 February 2020 - 10:16 PM, said:

 

the stupid announcement

 

tier 1-6 tanks get more HP

 

Where does it say in that announcement that a tier 6 will have more HP than a tier 7? They pointed out what failed on the test, and what worked. As in what they will keep. Low tier HP was one of them. Why? Because people survived for longer, and the battle duration was also longer. Thus they wanted to keep it. As that got good feedback out of all the bad aspects of the test. And I 100% agree.

 

But if you did read a bit more. They clearly state that the final HP for those tanks will be finalized later. Not based on the HP they had on test. So I doubt your tier 7's will be rolled over by tier 6's any time soon.



Spurtung #20 Posted 20 February 2020 - 06:07 AM

    Lieutenant General

  • Player
  • 78602 battles
  • 7,753
  • [WG_PT] WG_PT
  • Member since:
    07-05-2013

It is so dumb that a shred of critical thinking would dismiss it.

 

I'm glad there's people like the OP.






1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users