Jump to content


What is wrong with p. 43 tank model players


  • Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

Harald_Hirmuinen #1 Posted 20 February 2020 - 09:02 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 2397 battles
  • 4
  • Member since:
    01-31-2020

All this tank model players which I have met in battles dont do nothing else than camping even team is attacking. They dont move until game is almost over. Is this common with other or is it just bad luck??



Robbie_T #2 Posted 20 February 2020 - 09:05 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 21979 battles
  • 1,313
  • [BBMM] BBMM
  • Member since:
    07-08-2016

Populair tank line

So there will be alot of tomatoes playing them

Also soon the tank of the month will be italian line.

 



djciolos5 #3 Posted 20 February 2020 - 09:25 PM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 1839 battles
  • 217
  • [DR-RO] DR-RO
  • Member since:
    01-10-2017

Harald, you should try to understand several things:

Many of them don't have the p.43 fully uograded.

So they have a sluggish tank, with very bad aim time gun, probably with crew at 90%, first engine, etc.

If, on top of that, they don't have  equipment on it or don't have the right equipment they are also blind.

This is why they play it so passively.



mateyflip #4 Posted 20 February 2020 - 10:01 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 39553 battles
  • 602
  • Member since:
    05-07-2011

I found it a VERY painful tank to play even when it was fully spec ed up.

 

 

What what



cometcruiser #5 Posted 21 February 2020 - 12:36 AM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 13102 battles
  • 184
  • Member since:
    11-15-2012

View PostHarald_Hirmuinen, on 20 February 2020 - 09:02 PM, said:

All this tank model players which I have met in battles dont do nothing else than camping even team is attacking. They dont move until game is almost over. Is this common with other or is it just bad luck??

 

They are training up for what I see Progetto players do.  Tending to sit at the back till the end, then use burst damage to mop up low HP tanks.  It works for them I suppose.  But bad medium play.



Gruff_ #6 Posted 21 February 2020 - 01:37 AM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 24725 battles
  • 1,906
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    09-22-2011
The tier 5 italian med is the worst tank I've played in the game, an absolute dog of a tank.  They have my sympathy I advise everyone to free xp / blueprint past it.  love the gun on the tier 6 but it's slow mobility is hard to deal with.

xGyilkosx #7 Posted 21 February 2020 - 01:38 AM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 20025 battles
  • 1,264
  • Member since:
    02-22-2012

View Postdjciolos5, on 20 February 2020 - 09:25 PM, said:

Harald, you should try to understand several things:

Many of them don't have the p.43 fully uograded.

So they have a sluggish tank, with very bad aim time gun, probably with crew at 90%, first engine, etc.

If, on top of that, they don't have  equipment on it or don't have the right equipment they are also blind.

This is why they play it so passively.

 

yeah, I just bought today the p43 ter and with crew basic training transfering them from p43, without tracks and without engine it has been a hard day it feel like I was driving a small O-I :teethhappy: and for being funnier lots of battle against TIX so even with gold can't pen side of tanks haha

 

Was pretty hilarious some matches when people was pingin the map because some med or light was spoted and want me to go after him and I thinking I wish I could :teethhappy:



Slyspy #8 Posted 21 February 2020 - 12:08 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 14965 battles
  • 17,639
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    12-07-2011

View PostGruff_, on 21 February 2020 - 01:37 AM, said:

The tier 5 italian med is the worst tank I've played in the game, an absolute dog of a tank.  They have my sympathy I advise everyone to free xp / blueprint past it.  love the gun on the tier 6 but it's slow mobility is hard to deal with.

 

Weirdly I really enjoyed the tier five and have kept it. The six I found to be sluggish, the seven is a terrible grind but slightly better now that I have the top engine.

 

Bad players will play any unarmoured tank either too aggressively (like I do) or too passively. The latter in particular when stock and when they get extra xp just for being on the winning side since the ToTT event. 



Overlord93 #9 Posted 21 February 2020 - 12:23 PM

    Sergeant

  • Beta Tester
  • 13214 battles
  • 249
  • [CROFT] CROFT
  • Member since:
    01-08-2011
When it's stoc it's slower than Type4 and Maus, not much you can do with that.

bnmm113 #10 Posted 21 February 2020 - 04:03 PM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 10825 battles
  • 223
  • [ISW2] ISW2
  • Member since:
    07-13-2012

i am currently grinding it......

it is a PIA for stock grind, but Quite enjoyable as fully upgraded…..

note that stock gun has a very large bloom and is very derpy….

most players wont put equipment on a tank that they are grinding, especially low tier ones.

the tank is also very slow and if bottom tier, you cant use armour, which this tank luckily has.

most players dont think it has armour as it is a med.

(note i am talking about a low skill players here)

so with concluding all this and that spaghetto is TOtT, many people grind this popular tech tree

 



MrClark56 #11 Posted 21 February 2020 - 04:04 PM

    Major

  • Player
  • 7850 battles
  • 2,588
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    09-17-2013

View PostGruff_, on 21 February 2020 - 01:37 AM, said:

The tier 5 italian med is the worst tank I've played in the game, an absolute dog of a tank.  They have my sympathy I advise everyone to free xp / blueprint past it.  love the gun on the tier 6 but it's slow mobility is hard to deal with.

I agree with ya. The tier 5 was atrocious for me. Made me think again about grinding the line. But with the bps i hope ill get through quickly. 



bnmm113 #12 Posted 21 February 2020 - 04:06 PM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 10825 battles
  • 223
  • [ISW2] ISW2
  • Member since:
    07-13-2012

View PostMrClark56, on 21 February 2020 - 04:04 PM, said:

I agree with ya. The tier 5 was atrocious for me. Made me think again about grinding the line. But with the bps i hope ill get through quickly. 


for me t5 is Quite enjoyable…..

idk why it has just the right combination of alpha, armour and mobility for me.....

but stock it is terrible...






1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users