Clan reserve activation via API (credits)

api

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

kamilpier8 #1 Posted 21 February 2020 - 03:23 PM

Private

• Player
  • 37858 battles
  • [5TAR5] 5TAR5

Hello all,

I'm trying to activate clan reserves via api request and everything work perfectly but there is one error. I can not activate credits reserve, the error is: 

{"status":"error","error":{"field":null,"message":"RESERVE_ACTIVATION_ERROR","code":409,"value":null}}

I can activate all of our clan reserves of each level but this one type no. API returns in clan reserves request type of credits reserve as "BATTLE_PAYMENTS" and this type doesn't work, it looks like this reserve type doen't exist. Here is one more bug, API returns wrong amount of our credits reserves (not 0 :) ) at 10 level, rest is correctly. 

Please help.

Update: I can not active only level 10 of credits, level 11 and 12 work correctly

Edited by kamilpier8, 21 February 2020 - 09:28 PM.

Bartek221O #2 Posted 14 March 2020 - 06:32 PM

Brigadier

• Oficer Łączności
  • 25318 battles
  • [ICOH] ICOH

View Postkamilpier8, on 21 February 2020 - 02:23 PM, said:

Hello all,

I'm trying to activate clan reserves via api request and everything work perfectly but there is one error. I can not activate credits reserve, the error is: 

{"status":"error","error":{"field":null,"message":"RESERVE_ACTIVATION_ERROR","code":409,"value":null}}

I can activate all of our clan reserves of each level but this one type no. API returns in clan reserves request type of credits reserve as "BATTLE_PAYMENTS" and this type doesn't work, it looks like this reserve type doen't exist. Here is one more bug, API returns wrong amount of our credits reserves (not 0 :) ) at 10 level, rest is correctly. 

Please help.

Update: I can not active only level 10 of credits, level 11 and 12 work correctly

I also have the same problem. I tried create bot to turn on clan bonusses according to the timetable. I tested it and I know reason. WG has bug in API and this problem occurs when you try to activate bonus while you also produce next reserve. Probably wg checks amount of available reserves before activation and their number does not match the amount of reserves in stock (In wg api reserves in stock are the sum of produced reserves and reserves during production). We should report this problem.

Also tagged with api

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users