BIG SCANDAL - TOP CLANS selling tanks on campaigns.

SCANDAL CLAN SCAM TOP CLANS CHEATS

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
19 replies to this topic

Ulldie #1 Posted 22 February 2020 - 01:53 AM

Sergeant

• WGL PRO Player
  • 38892 battles
  • [01SBP] 01SBP

Hello,

I would like to highlight the fact about the abusive behavior of various top clans.

The first example is the *edited* - a lot of WGL players and I am sure that they know rules of playing in this game - or maybe not?

If you will verify their newcomers to the clan you will see that they are below their WN requirement.

It is not something that could shock anyone. Ok, 1 noob in the top clan? What's the deal?

Yeah... but it is not one noob. 

If you will verify their recruits it will occur that there are various people with below stats than blue/violet.

Second thing :

*edited*

Of course I do not want to point the proper players to avoid lashing them. But all of you can check it on your own. 

*edited*

Go on check with the WN / and when they joined the clan and for their standings in the hall of fame.

You can use the site here :

*edited*

So... I am asking you and especially WG.

Do you think it is ok? 

I know that the unicums have already tanks. Now they are playing on someone account.... and they will get the tanks.

What about players who are spending a lot of time to fight and earn the tank? What about people with lower skills but a passion for the game.

And on the last. 

If this is the clan which has WGL players - the top players. Which we watch on streams and yt channel. You promote them. 

Shouldn't they simply bright with example?  

Keep up with the good work - WG you gave the tools but it is clear that you do not have any control over what is going on that event.

Edited by Forcellrus, 22 February 2020 - 09:46 AM.
Removed naming & shaming and illegal links

UNFAIR_GAME_8 #2 Posted 22 February 2020 - 02:17 AM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 11847 battles
realy i like your profile realy i need to play with you platoon and at the ranked battle

Ulldie #3 Posted 22 February 2020 - 10:12 AM

Sergeant

• WGL PRO Player
  • 38892 battles
  • [01SBP] 01SBP

View PostUlldie, on 22 February 2020 - 12:53 AM, said:

Hello,

I would like to highlight the fact about the abusive behavior of various top clans.

The first example is the *edited* - a lot of WGL players and I am sure that they know rules of playing in this game - or maybe not?

If you will verify their newcomers to the clan you will see that they are below their WN requirement.

It is not something that could shock anyone. Ok, 1 noob in the top clan? What's the deal?

Yeah... but it is not one noob. 

If you will verify their recruits it will occur that there are various people with below stats than blue/violet.

Second thing :

*edited*

Of course I do not want to point the proper players to avoid lashing them. But all of you can check it on your own. 

*edited*

Go on check with the WN / and when they joined the clan and for their standings in the hall of fame.

You can use the site here :

*edited*

So... I am asking you and especially WG.

Do you think it is ok? 

I know that the unicums have already tanks. Now they are playing on someone account.... and they will get the tanks.

What about players who are spending a lot of time to fight and earn the tank? What about people with lower skills but a passion for the game.

And on the last. 

If this is the clan which has WGL players - the top players. Which we watch on streams and yt channel. You promote them. 

Shouldn't they simply bright with example?  

Keep up with the good work - WG you gave the tools but it is clear that you do not have any control over what is going on that event.

This is not normal. WG editet my post. It is illegal to discus about the subject. But its is ok to sell tanks im game.... Good job WG.

Scarletsboy #4 Posted 22 February 2020 - 11:08 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 30018 battles
  • [-B-C-] -B-C-

View PostUlldie, on 22 February 2020 - 09:12 AM, said:

This is not normal. WG editet my post. It is illegal to discus about the subject. But its is ok to sell tanks im game.... Good job WG.

I have done all but 1 of the campaigns, this is not a new thing it has happened since the start.

According to Wargaming, clans are free to invite whoever they like, players have no broken any rules that you can prove in joining that clan.

It's clear it happens but show me what rule says you can't invite lower level wn8 players to a clan that has a requirement of higher wn8?

This is no different when a player steals gold from the clan, wargaming say you put that person in the level of trust how do we know they are not meant to have that gold?

No one likes that it happens but we can't do anything about it, it's one of those things you know that happens but there is no way to stop it

I would focus more on your games than that of what the top clans are doing letting lower wn8 players in.

Good luck for the last 2 night of the campaign.

Ulldie #5 Posted 22 February 2020 - 11:44 AM

Sergeant

• WGL PRO Player
  • 38892 battles
  • [01SBP] 01SBP

View PostScarletsboy, on 22 February 2020 - 10:08 AM, said:

I have done all but 1 of the campaigns, this is not a new thing it has happened since the start.

According to Wargaming, clans are free to invite whoever they like, players have no broken any rules that you can prove in joining that clan.

It's clear it happens but show me what rule says you can't invite lower level wn8 players to a clan that has a requirement of higher wn8?

This is no different when a player steals gold from the clan, wargaming say you put that person in the level of trust how do we know they are not meant to have that gold?

No one likes that it happens but we can't do anything about it, it's one of those things you know that happens but there is no way to stop it

I would focus more on your games than that of what the top clans are doing letting lower wn8 players in.

Good luck for the last 2 nights of the campaign.

Yeah, maybe that is true. But I see another problem.

It is another "thing" which destroys the gameplay. WG is focused to keep the players online. One event is after another one.... while it is not even checked how it is processed.

Besides that, it is simply not fair about the players which are doing their best to play and try hard to get the tank while others simply pay for it.

What is the difference between putting it inside the premium shop? During the event? 

I do not understand the logic of WG. Instead of saying "that nothing happened"?  Players are not idiots. Many of us see what is going on. And many of my teammates which were also playing in WGL because of such policy stopped playing in this game. 

The best part that there is wide censorship. You can not talk/write about that because it is illegal - that was an answer on my post - while the ticket which I have sent them around 3 days ago is still unanswered. 

Naughtilus #6 Posted 24 February 2020 - 10:19 AM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 31314 battles
I've always said it, naming and shaming rule protects the rulebreakers rather than victims.

ArchitectARC #7 Posted 24 February 2020 - 10:30 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 15363 battles
  • [JSTCE] JSTCE

there is players that have 6-10 games and has 20k+ fame points which guarantee tank reward then leave from clan.

Also there is players that have 90+ games and dont have enough fame points for tank

Ancybot #8 Posted 24 February 2020 - 10:30 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 23141 battles
  • [GHS] GHS

Block Quote

How do you know they are not brothers, cousins or just friends of players from these clans?

Edited by Ancybot, 24 February 2020 - 10:31 AM.

____Green____ #9 Posted 24 February 2020 - 11:35 AM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 27267 battles
  • [B4LV] B4LV

Every campa same topics... :D

Clans take some extra players cuz they get more tokens on GM.

Ulldie talks about noobs in top clans - what u mean with noob? Bad recent or overall wn8? We had one player with overall yellow stats - and he is our MVP if we look only on frags/battle, average dmg @ this campa. But campaign is about teamwork, not statistics for example T-100LT yolo block @ mines. He get 0 dmg but he blocks 5+ tanks and made easy farm for supporters.

Also commanders and FC's prefer well known, trustworthy guys even with average stats instead of some unpredictable random guys. Why? There is still "bug" that even reservist/recruit can kick out commander and other players right before battle from queue.

View PostArchitectARC, on 24 February 2020 - 11:30 AM, said:

there is players that have 6-10 games and has 20k+ fame points which guarantee tank reward then leave from clan.

Also there is players that have 90+ games and dont have enough fame points for tank

Show me at least one player with 6-10 games and 20+k points

xXx_Dacus_xXx #10 Posted 24 February 2020 - 11:39 AM

Private

• Player
  • 13837 battles
  • [ARCAN] ARCAN

View PostScarletsboy, on 22 February 2020 - 11:08 AM, said:

Good luck for the last 2 night of the campaign.

To invite a lower skilled player in clan is not forbiden.

But account share is forbiden.

And that new and bad accounts are not played by the account owner in campain. Those new accounts are played by other skilled players in the clan, not by BOTs, to achive victory.

And this can be verified by login location ;)

But I beat that will not.

Flavortown #11 Posted 24 February 2020 - 04:12 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 17314 battles
  • [R4YD] R4YD

You figured this out only now?

See here's what you can do if you're convinced that you deserve a tank, but those pesky top clans dont, win and get more points than the predicted minimum is. 
Why? Becouse there's no point in doing more work than you have to.

And boom there you go, you just beat the system that wg made just to spite those poor "avarage" players who have more passion than sense.

HTVenom #12 Posted 24 February 2020 - 04:17 PM

Private

• Beta Tester
  • 37644 battles
  • [V-TER] V-TER
This topic of selling tanks has been talked about since the first few campaigns, but as i said last campaign im gonna say it again, If you have clear proof that the clan and/or players in the clan have received monetary funds to play on the accounts of the "Lower" skilled players you should post it? I guess im pretty sure that you don't have that proof Calling out a clan for accepting a lower WN8 player isn't against the rules. Even WG cannot do anything about it just because they don't have any proof other than IP/Location logs or login logs, Which in a way can be proof but isn't without a doubt proof.

Gruff_ #13 Posted 24 February 2020 - 05:31 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 24728 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

View PostUlldie, on 22 February 2020 - 10:44 AM, said:

The best part that there is wide censorship. You can not talk/write about that because it is illegal - that was an answer on my post - while the ticket which I have sent them around 3 days ago is still unanswered. 

The 90% of the forum mods are not WG emplyee's just regular players, it's unfortunate so much of your post was edited as what you have highlighted isn't in the spirit of equal and fair competition.

Ulldie #14 Posted 24 February 2020 - 06:45 PM

Sergeant

• WGL PRO Player
  • 38892 battles
  • [01SBP] 01SBP

View PostFlavortown, on 24 February 2020 - 03:12 PM, said:

You figured this out only now?

See here's what you can do if you're convinced that you deserve a tank, but those pesky top clans dont, win and get more points than the predicted minimum is. 
Why? Becouse there's no point in doing more work than you have to.

And boom there you go, you just beat the system that wg made just to spite those poor "avarage" players who have more passion than sense.

Nah I did not figure it only now.

But look how courageous they are now, how bald... Moderator from the forum said to send tickets...

While support marked that my ticket was answered 2 days ago and closed it....  (While I am checking the status of these tickets and my e-mail each day xD).

My today reaction was like What the heck?!....

*edited*

On the and WG from the official record from one of the selling platform lost 10k USD (only from one listing). This is the true black market. So WG learns from the best or die like the rest (I meant if you will make bad events you will lose players and money). 

Edited by Immensive, 25 February 2020 - 06:41 AM.
Edited for Naming and Shaming

__Fluffy #15 Posted 24 February 2020 - 09:53 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 7307 battles
  • [DE-VI] DE-VI
time to make some popcorn

Poken_EasyThrow #16 Posted 24 February 2020 - 09:55 PM

Private

• Player
  • 16023 battles
  • [URMUM] URMUM
Stop cry kid

Parabellum06 #17 Posted 24 February 2020 - 10:19 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 40753 battles
  • [GO-HA] GO-HA
i've missed the gossip train again. who did what to whom?

Edited by Parabellum06, 24 February 2020 - 10:20 PM.

Venitus #18 Posted 24 February 2020 - 10:19 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Beta Tester
  • 45269 battles
  • [IDEAL] IDEAL
man, the meme guys ar slow this season

Poken_EasyThrow #19 Posted 24 February 2020 - 11:21 PM

Private

• Player
  • 16023 battles
  • [URMUM] URMUM

View PostParabellum06, on 24 February 2020 - 09:19 PM, said:

i've missed the gossip train again. who did what to whom?

i dont know exactly, as far as i can grasp it its just some ***ard complaing that there are "rigged tanks" while he has no evidence whatsoever

*edited*

Edited by Immensive, 25 February 2020 - 06:31 AM.
Edited for insulting

Immensive #20 Posted 25 February 2020 - 06:29 AM

Staff Sergeant

• 49779 battles
  • [72861] 72861
So far this topic only created toxicity instead of constructiveness. There is no reason to start a witch-hunt against entire clans. I´m gonna close it at this point.
Please be aware that players will be checked within the next days. Actions will be taken in any case of proven rule breaking behavior.

-Immensive

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users